Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know what the teasers are REALLY for
1 2
Lets cut to the chase. I predict that the FR team are gonna subvert our expectations and they are actually gonna release the lightning ancient instead of the arcane ancient. I also predict that the new ancient will look something like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/A1mNvA5.png[/img] [center][b][i]Behold the long bug boi![/i][/b][/center] So yeah lets [s]stare at it in confusion and then eventually start worrshipping it[/s] discuss our own predictions and speculate what the new lightning ancient will look like >:)
Lets cut to the chase. I predict that the FR team are gonna subvert our expectations and they are actually gonna release the lightning ancient instead of the arcane ancient. I also predict that the new ancient will look something like this:

A1mNvA5.png
Behold the long bug boi!

So yeah lets stare at it in confusion and then eventually start worrshipping it discuss our own predictions and speculate what the new lightning ancient will look like >:)
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
long lightning worm

I support it
long lightning worm

I support it
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
I get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they try to tech me how to dance
I get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they try to tech me how to dance
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
No no no gimmie centipedes
No no no gimmie centipedes
:3
The new Lightning Ancient is the robot companions of the aliens who are coming. Checks out.
The new Lightning Ancient is the robot companions of the aliens who are coming. Checks out.
omg if a lightning ancient has a firefly butt i will support it
omg if a lightning ancient has a firefly butt i will support it
u04HviT.png Valerie
x8bDWFu.png
mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png

loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
jFZJEcu.png
fkWjutW.png
Congrats, you've made a cryptid. (a Skyfish aka Rods, specifically)
Congrats, you've made a cryptid. (a Skyfish aka Rods, specifically)
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[indent][font=times]I want this as a wind ancient :' DDD [emoji=net size=1] [emoji=gust size=1][/indent]
I want this as a wind ancient :' DDD

leg so long
long long leg
leg so long
long long leg
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
so many wings :O i wonder if teh spirals would be jealous [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
so many wings :O i wonder if teh spirals would be jealous

Please ping me :>
1 2