Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | arcane ancient gene prediction!!
1 2 3 4 5
as long as it has Tentacles, I will be pleased [item=Tertiary Gene: Tentacles (Undertide)]
as long as it has Tentacles, I will be pleased

Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
If they DON'T have Starmap/Constellation I'll be so upset.

My main lair is entirely space themed, I am foaming at the mouth right now seeing all these teasers.

I'd love some nice floating tert genes for them tho. Something like runes, but floating around the dragon instead.

Perhaps a tert gene that looks like large floating hologram wings.

another tert called crest or crown, they they get a large crest of horns similar to what the Arcanist himself has.

Sparkle feels like a necessity, it looks so much like starts it'd be a waste to not have them.

It'd be cool if they could get tentacles (from the undertides) as well. It feels like it'd be very fitting to make them eldritch space monsters.

Also I kinda hope they look similar to Spirals, I just kinda want long noodly space dragons with big eyes, kinda like the Arcanist himself. Perhaps give them a second set of eyes, or a third eye on their foreheads.
If they DON'T have Starmap/Constellation I'll be so upset.

My main lair is entirely space themed, I am foaming at the mouth right now seeing all these teasers.

I'd love some nice floating tert genes for them tho. Something like runes, but floating around the dragon instead.

Perhaps a tert gene that looks like large floating hologram wings.

another tert called crest or crown, they they get a large crest of horns similar to what the Arcanist himself has.

Sparkle feels like a necessity, it looks so much like starts it'd be a waste to not have them.

It'd be cool if they could get tentacles (from the undertides) as well. It feels like it'd be very fitting to make them eldritch space monsters.

Also I kinda hope they look similar to Spirals, I just kinda want long noodly space dragons with big eyes, kinda like the Arcanist himself. Perhaps give them a second set of eyes, or a third eye on their foreheads.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
I hope they get something like a hybrid of tentacle and angler, like long thick strands with bulbs of the accent colors on the end
I hope they get something like a hybrid of tentacle and angler, like long thick strands with bulbs of the accent colors on the end
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I'm hoping for something that looks like floaty blobs of... jelly is the closest thing I can think of. Floaty space goo.
I'm hoping for something that looks like floaty blobs of... jelly is the closest thing I can think of. Floaty space goo.
I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
It makes no sense to me that they wound't have Starmap/Constellation tbh. I say no Iridescent/Shimmer. I'd be super happy to be wrong on that one though xD

I hope they have Stained and Soap, or at least one of those T-T
It makes no sense to me that they wound't have Starmap/Constellation tbh. I say no Iridescent/Shimmer. I'd be super happy to be wrong on that one though xD

I hope they have Stained and Soap, or at least one of those T-T
mUZuvLZ.png
I'm hoping for some kind of crystals. Maybe like polypore or shardflank, but it would be cool for them to float around.
I'm hoping for some kind of crystals. Maybe like polypore or shardflank, but it would be cool for them to float around.
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
Fla/Fla
Star/Con
Opal
Koi
Flecks my beloved
Sparkles
Glimmer
Fla/Fla
Star/Con
Opal
Koi
Flecks my beloved
Sparkles
Glimmer
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Crossing my fingers for wraith, angler, or polkadot. Even better, all three!
Crossing my fingers for wraith, angler, or polkadot. Even better, all three!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
New tert called Nebula that's like Koi but dreamier? :]]]]
New tert called Nebula that's like Koi but dreamier? :]]]]
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
[quote name="Seas" date="2023-03-20 16:24:18" ] I think it'd be neat if they brought angler from the veils onto a new ancient. Also like I want floating crystals or some floaty thing gene so badly [/quote] I was surprised they didn't put it on the Undertides, though they probably want to keep breed-specific ancient genes, well, breed-specific.
Seas wrote on 2023-03-20 16:24:18:
I think it'd be neat if they brought angler from the veils onto a new ancient. Also like I want floating crystals or some floaty thing gene so badly

I was surprised they didn't put it on the Undertides, though they probably want to keep breed-specific ancient genes, well, breed-specific.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
1 2 3 4 5