Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Art Trades! :>
1 2 3 4
Giving this a little bump! I’ll be looking to take one more trade, again with the same expected 2-week turnaround as before. Will be updating the OP later today with some new examples because it has been a while :)
Giving this a little bump! I’ll be looking to take one more trade, again with the same expected 2-week turnaround as before. Will be updating the OP later today with some new examples because it has been a while :)
lil-guy.png
First post should be up to date now!
First post should be up to date now!
lil-guy.png
@RainbowVeins
Uuuh i love your art! Would you be up for a trade with me? You can see my recent examples in my art shop (link it sig).
I would like to draw rings i like the design. I’m best with doing headshots/ busts so I’m not expecting a fullbody or similar from you. Since you don’t draw FR I can only offer my two dogs as trade for you… One has a ref sheet here with some art. The other doesn’t really has art yet so I can only send you pictures of him :) (didn’t have time to make a proper TH page…)

Would love to hear back from you ;)
@RainbowVeins
Uuuh i love your art! Would you be up for a trade with me? You can see my recent examples in my art shop (link it sig).
I would like to draw rings i like the design. I’m best with doing headshots/ busts so I’m not expecting a fullbody or similar from you. Since you don’t draw FR I can only offer my two dogs as trade for you… One has a ref sheet here with some art. The other doesn’t really has art yet so I can only send you pictures of him :) (didn’t have time to make a proper TH page…)

Would love to hear back from you ;)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
Hey! That sounds good to me, I'll do a bust of Kida if that's alright with you ^^ Quick question about her design, do you prefer she be drawn with or without the apparel on the FR dragon?
@Narif
Hey! That sounds good to me, I'll do a bust of Kida if that's alright with you ^^ Quick question about her design, do you prefer she be drawn with or without the apparel on the FR dragon?
lil-guy.png
Hi! You can find my art here.

I’d like to draw Rings or Mars!

Does anyone in here, here, or here interest you?
Hi! You can find my art here.

I’d like to draw Rings or Mars!

Does anyone in here, here, or here interest you?
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
@RainbowVeins Perfect I just need to finish one commission and one art trade so I can start on yours :) I hope you don’t mind a little wait. And to be honest you can do whatever you prefer (with or without apparel) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@RainbowVeins
Perfect I just need to finish one commission and one art trade so I can start on yours :) I hope you don’t mind a little wait. And to be honest you can do whatever you prefer (with or without apparel)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
Sure thing! I've started on some sketches but will send you the final one I decide on before moving on to lines/color.

@Directorate
Hello! I might be able to do a trade a bit later - will be travelling sometime in the next couple of weeks so I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver before I leave. I could let you know once my schedule opens back up?
@Narif
Sure thing! I've started on some sketches but will send you the final one I decide on before moving on to lines/color.

@Directorate
Hello! I might be able to do a trade a bit later - will be travelling sometime in the next couple of weeks so I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver before I leave. I could let you know once my schedule opens back up?
lil-guy.png
Sounds good, I’ll be here whenever you need!
Sounds good, I’ll be here whenever you need!
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
1 2 3 4