Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mass bonding with Familiars
So I like bonding with my familiars everyday - I try and pair most of my dragons with familiars if I know that I will be keeping them. I am slowly growing my lair and adding more dragons here and there. The more dragons I pair with my familiars the more laborious it gets to try and bond with all of them every day. Kind of like mass feeding/feed all button, I'm kind of thinking something similar with bonding. Either a bond all or even something like multiple at a time - whether it be something like 2 or five or a tab at a time. I do hope to get a big lair in the future - and currently I have dragons that I know I'm keeping but haven't paired with familiars yet because what bonding I do already is what I spend the most time on when I'm trying to just do a small check in for a day.
So I like bonding with my familiars everyday - I try and pair most of my dragons with familiars if I know that I will be keeping them. I am slowly growing my lair and adding more dragons here and there. The more dragons I pair with my familiars the more laborious it gets to try and bond with all of them every day. Kind of like mass feeding/feed all button, I'm kind of thinking something similar with bonding. Either a bond all or even something like multiple at a time - whether it be something like 2 or five or a tab at a time. I do hope to get a big lair in the future - and currently I have dragons that I know I'm keeping but haven't paired with familiars yet because what bonding I do already is what I spend the most time on when I'm trying to just do a small check in for a day.
You should check out this thread which was posted a few days ago, it's the same suggestion.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3219383

Basically, most players agree this wouldn't work out and cause a lot of inflation, making it harder to buy stuff from other players. Some people have over 1,000 familiars and this is free money for everyone.
You should check out this thread which was posted a few days ago, it's the same suggestion.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3219383

Basically, most players agree this wouldn't work out and cause a lot of inflation, making it harder to buy stuff from other players. Some people have over 1,000 familiars and this is free money for everyone.
You're not given money and chests for owning familiars, though.

You have to make a little effort to have that money
You're not given money and chests for owning familiars, though.

You have to make a little effort to have that money