Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners have been drawn
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Happy anniversary! I’d love to join!
Happy anniversary! I’d love to join!
21cub4.png
Happy Anniversary! I don't want to enter your raffle (although the prizes are fantastic!). I just wanted to say thanks for letting me adopt a dragon and thank you for helping new players get leveled dragons!
Happy Anniversary! I don't want to enter your raffle (although the prizes are fantastic!). I just wanted to say thanks for letting me adopt a dragon and thank you for helping new players get leveled dragons!
@Clementiny

It was fun to go through the adopted LD4NPS dragon's list yesterday. I know some players have dropped out or are on only occasionally, but Wow! Some have come so far in leveling thier dragons. And some are helping out leveling and storing dragons for the thread now. You all are what makes this game so fun to play and be a part of as a community.

@Clementiny

It was fun to go through the adopted LD4NPS dragon's list yesterday. I know some players have dropped out or are on only occasionally, but Wow! Some have come so far in leveling thier dragons. And some are helping out leveling and storing dragons for the thread now. You all are what makes this game so fun to play and be a part of as a community.

ddld6dc.png
Hooray! I'd love to be added!
Hooray! I'd love to be added!
EwqNwgZ_d.png ORDypmM.png
Happy 5th anniversary! I hope you have enjoyed playing flight rising [emoji=coatl happy size=2] I would love to join your raffle and I love your dragons,they look amazing!
Happy 5th anniversary!
I hope you have enjoyed playing flight rising
I would love to join your raffle and I love your dragons,they look amazing!
Oh my goodness!! Happy 5th Anniversary! I’d love to enter the raffle. Thanks for hosting!
Oh my goodness!! Happy 5th Anniversary! I’d love to enter the raffle. Thanks for hosting!
happy anniversary!! would love to join the raffle, thanks for hosting! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
happy anniversary!! would love to join the raffle, thanks for hosting!
ytkEBod.png
JNAfoEf.png
pyAp3dI.png
SYiQlxK.png
ee51efaea790d941bc80db2c6f536517314b73cf.png UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
mlHpBMC.png
Happy 5th Anniversary & thank you for this amazing raffle, I'd love to join, you've made such gorgeous dragon prizes!![emoji=veilspun love size=1]
Happy 5th Anniversary & thank you for this amazing raffle, I'd love to join, you've made such gorgeous dragon prizes!!
Happy 5th Anniversary! Thank you again for my lovely dragon Teagan, he's been a grand help in the coliseum.

I think the guides are my favorite part of the community, as well as the helpful comments in item pages. Obviously your leveled dragon thread helped me a lot too! I still reference the guides you linked in Teagan's bio!

I'd love to join the raffle please!
Happy 5th Anniversary! Thank you again for my lovely dragon Teagan, he's been a grand help in the coliseum.

I think the guides are my favorite part of the community, as well as the helpful comments in item pages. Obviously your leveled dragon thread helped me a lot too! I still reference the guides you linked in Teagan's bio!

I'd love to join the raffle please!
How has the community helped you enjoy FR?

My favorite part of the community is Snapper Save, an exalt rescue program. The community is awesome and it feels so great helping wonderful dragons find a new home!

I also love 'find a dragon' ohoho that forum is DANGEROUS for me. I've impulse bought some amazing dragons

And finally, I owe so much to the Hibden gifting community! That's how we met. You helped me so much with hard to find items like eggs, and I'll always be thankful and appreciative!

1) Crystal / Glimmer Obe
2) Pan Pride
6) Out of the Slime
7) Strange Cats
8) Let's Celebrate
9) Sweet treats

Happy 5th! It's real awesome that you've made this raffle. You've always been generous to the community, and I appreciate you a whole bunch!
How has the community helped you enjoy FR?

My favorite part of the community is Snapper Save, an exalt rescue program. The community is awesome and it feels so great helping wonderful dragons find a new home!

I also love 'find a dragon' ohoho that forum is DANGEROUS for me. I've impulse bought some amazing dragons

And finally, I owe so much to the Hibden gifting community! That's how we met. You helped me so much with hard to find items like eggs, and I'll always be thankful and appreciative!

1) Crystal / Glimmer Obe
2) Pan Pride
6) Out of the Slime
7) Strange Cats
8) Let's Celebrate
9) Sweet treats

Happy 5th! It's real awesome that you've made this raffle. You've always been generous to the community, and I appreciate you a whole bunch!
MreCscM.png 3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png SB3LpZT.pngGD7On40.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11