Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have any Kickstarter item..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
imp scroll, no questions asked
not to sell, but to use on a dragon
imp scroll, no questions asked
not to sell, but to use on a dragon
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
bone fiend :)
bone fiend :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Cog Frog is my dream! [emoji=gear size=1] [emoji=treefrog size=1] Bone Fiend in second place, because it'd be the perfect familiar for one of my most-spoiled, most-cherished dragons.
Cog Frog is my dream!

Bone Fiend in second place, because it'd be the perfect familiar for one of my most-spoiled, most-cherished dragons.
DSfRuAQ.png
Either a imp scroll or the golden idol. The golden idol familiar is one of my favorite designs on the whole site [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Either a imp scroll or the golden idol. The golden idol familiar is one of my favorite designs on the whole site
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
aight I was so disappointed when [item = scroll case sling] turned out to not be a Swipp trade involving [item = scroll case] so yes gimme the scroll case sling
aight I was so disappointed when Scroll Case Sling turned out to not be a Swipp trade involving Scroll Case

so yes gimme the scroll case sling
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
An Imperial scroll, so I could have just one gen one Imperial. T-T
An Imperial scroll, so I could have just one gen one Imperial. T-T
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Cog Frog because steampunk, bone fiend because it's adorable, or imp scroll incase of a project.
Cog Frog because steampunk, bone fiend because it's adorable, or imp scroll incase of a project.
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
While there's quite a few items I'd want, looking over the Kickstarter items, this is something I actively have on a wishlist so... yeah, this. [skin=836] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=836&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
While there's quite a few items I'd want, looking over the Kickstarter items, this is something I actively have on a wishlist so... yeah, this.

dummy?breed=6&gender=1&skin=836&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Bone Fiend or imp scroll
Bone Fiend or imp scroll
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistxnPIj.gifWiLjK.gif2ASqE.gifjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifu4kWp.gif1rhpE.gif
cog frog
cog frog
Jq5iIEI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8