Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH/Search by ID and/or Date!
1 2
Support. The oft-repeated "no support, just search by ID" sucks immensely when you're looking for a very specific date like a birthday or to make fake progens and there's a whole bunch of exalted dragons to sift through. This would be a very nice QOL update.
Support. The oft-repeated "no support, just search by ID" sucks immensely when you're looking for a very specific date like a birthday or to make fake progens and there's a whole bunch of exalted dragons to sift through. This would be a very nice QOL update.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support! I need certain date dragons, and I'm not in the mood to post a request from other players if they have any dragons from a specific day that I want.
Support! I need certain date dragons, and I'm not in the mood to post a request from other players if they have any dragons from a specific day that I want.
@Tazmir I would hope that somewhere in forum etiquette it says please don't spam your hatchery off-topic in threads - it would be different if you were actually listign dragons by birthdate or somethign but you don't appear to be doing so.

@Aequorin sorry I don't know who else to ping about this post above

Support for dragon search by birthdate!
If I ever made a monolair it would be Sep 24 dragons, (you'd have to dig a little to even know it was a mono-lair.)
atm I only scour AH for 6 digits as 7d+ has far too many options to manually look through but I know my 6 digit ID range is approx 756000-765000 so I can at least streamline the process by "ctrl-F #7" and there are usually less than 100 dragons to search through (two pages) so its pretty easy to check regularly.

But I also search occasionally for friends' 6d birthday dragons, so it would be nice if it was simple enough for them to search themselves, (I'm just stubborn enough to have manually narrowed down their ID range)
@Tazmir I would hope that somewhere in forum etiquette it says please don't spam your hatchery off-topic in threads - it would be different if you were actually listign dragons by birthdate or somethign but you don't appear to be doing so.

@Aequorin sorry I don't know who else to ping about this post above

Support for dragon search by birthdate!
If I ever made a monolair it would be Sep 24 dragons, (you'd have to dig a little to even know it was a mono-lair.)
atm I only scour AH for 6 digits as 7d+ has far too many options to manually look through but I know my 6 digit ID range is approx 756000-765000 so I can at least streamline the process by "ctrl-F #7" and there are usually less than 100 dragons to search through (two pages) so its pretty easy to check regularly.

But I also search occasionally for friends' 6d birthday dragons, so it would be nice if it was simple enough for them to search themselves, (I'm just stubborn enough to have manually narrowed down their ID range)
qDkA25S.png
I don't think posting one or twice per week would be considered Spamming but alright. Its just a bump to push this back up, and as far as I saw from the rules there was no mentioning that there is a restriction on what can be considered a bump...

But back on topic, I suppose.
Who else supports the idea?
I don't think posting one or twice per week would be considered Spamming but alright. Its just a bump to push this back up, and as far as I saw from the rules there was no mentioning that there is a restriction on what can be considered a bump...

But back on topic, I suppose.
Who else supports the idea?
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Support. This would be useful for looking for special IDs, old dragons, or specific dates. I know I have had a bad time looking for dragons born on specific days (it is easier to do in the forums but not every seller uses the forums) and this would make it a lot easier for buyers.
Support. This would be useful for looking for special IDs, old dragons, or specific dates. I know I have had a bad time looking for dragons born on specific days (it is easier to do in the forums but not every seller uses the forums) and this would make it a lot easier for buyers.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="@Tazmir" date="2023-03-20 05:06:13" ] I don't think posting one or twice per week would be considered Spamming but alright. Its just a bump to push this back up, and as far as I saw from the rules there was no mentioning that there is a restriction on what can be considered a bump... [/quote] Here are the rules for spam where bumping is mentioned! Hope it helps. https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam Also, yes, I would love to be able to search by ID. By birthrate would also be nice. But ID offers the same function (albeit in a clunky way), so if that was all we could get to get other faster, I'd love just that.
@Tazmir wrote on 2023-03-20 05:06:13:
Here are the rules for spam where bumping is mentioned! Hope it helps.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam

Also, yes, I would love to be able to search by ID. By birthrate would also be nice. But ID offers the same function (albeit in a clunky way), so if that was all we could get to get other faster, I'd love just that.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha
Oh, now I see... I was looking at the Suggestions Forum Policy and there was nothing mentioned like that as far as I saw. Thanks for the note!
@Almedha
Oh, now I see... I was looking at the Suggestions Forum Policy and there was nothing mentioned like that as far as I saw. Thanks for the note!
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
I'm currently searching ID by ID so.... support! I'd love an option to put in a range or a date.
I'm currently searching ID by ID so.... support! I'd love an option to put in a range or a date.
@Tazmir Bumping in non-sales forums falls under spam.
@Tazmir Bumping in non-sales forums falls under spam.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2