Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have any Kickstarter item..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
:c One of the vistas. We like Twilight Cloudscape and Golden City but they're all cool.
:c One of the vistas. We like Twilight Cloudscape and Golden City but they're all cool.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Imp Scroll. I'd take a Cranial Hornhelm too I guess.
Imp Scroll. I'd take a Cranial Hornhelm too I guess.
Imp scroll (which I would use on my random progen) or a Bone Fiend.
Imp scroll (which I would use on my random progen) or a Bone Fiend.
[item=Clockwork Treasure Chest] for the cog frog mainly :D
Clockwork Treasure Chest for the cog frog mainly :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Skycat or Scroll Case Sling, no doubt about it.
Skycat or Scroll Case Sling, no doubt about it.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
First guess would be an Imp scroll, but aside from that I’d pick the Bone Fiend or Boolean
First guess would be an Imp scroll, but aside from that I’d pick the Bone Fiend or Boolean
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
CogFrog and an Imp scroll
CogFrog and an Imp scroll
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Either an [item=breed change: imperial] or [item=gilded crown] I have almost been tempted to try saving up for a gilded crown, but alas I am way too poor for the really expensive hat ;P
Either an Breed Change: Imperial or Gilded Crown
I have almost been tempted to try saving up for a gilded crown, but alas I am way too poor for the really expensive hat ;P
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
I really want a bone fiend, they look so peaceful yet so creepy, I love things like that. The cranial hornhelm is also really nice, but I'm not as tempted because it has that clunky 2013 apparel art style that makes it look weird on some dragons (the art on this site when it comes to apparel has improved a lot in the past few years lol)
I really want a bone fiend, they look so peaceful yet so creepy, I love things like that. The cranial hornhelm is also really nice, but I'm not as tempted because it has that clunky 2013 apparel art style that makes it look weird on some dragons (the art on this site when it comes to apparel has improved a lot in the past few years lol)
jCVhFoZ.gif
Imp scroll, but probably mostly to sell it, I could probably get other KS items from the money gained from selling it
If it's just familiar definitely a skycat, I'd probably buy a skycat with some of the imp scroll sale money lol
Imp scroll, but probably mostly to sell it, I could probably get other KS items from the money gained from selling it
If it's just familiar definitely a skycat, I'd probably buy a skycat with some of the imp scroll sale money lol
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8