Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cursed obtaining ancient idea
1 2
You can only get the scroll through Joxar during Starfall 2023. It does not get added to spare inventory crates and is permanently retired afterwards.
You can only get the scroll through Joxar during Starfall 2023. It does not get added to spare inventory crates and is permanently retired afterwards.
qymvPUQ.gifFR time + 0
_________I apologize if I'm slow at replying - I am a mobile user
you have a random chance of one of your coli team getting struck by a bolt of magic from the forbidden portal and transformed. there is no way to prevent this and you have no say in the matter
you have a random chance of one of your coli team getting struck by a bolt of magic from the forbidden portal and transformed. there is no way to prevent this and you have no say in the matter
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
You can only get the scroll/egg if you reach level 20 in Runestones of the Arcanist :(
You can only get the scroll/egg if you reach level 20 in Runestones of the Arcanist :(
_______________ _ pipsqueak.png _
_

FR+9
She/her
Not fluent in English
Every April 1, all dragons on the site are temporarily turned into crappy MS paint dragons again. However, this this time it is actually a new breed - the dragons hatched on April 1 will remain as the MS paint breed even after the others revert to normal.
Every April 1, all dragons on the site are temporarily turned into crappy MS paint dragons again. However, this this time it is actually a new breed - the dragons hatched on April 1 will remain as the MS paint breed even after the others revert to normal.
D64-F42-E2-09-B6-4102-832-E-48-EA05684-BFB.jpg
it’s only available for gem purchase after completing all hibernal den tasks
it’s only available for gem purchase after completing all hibernal den tasks

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I don't really hate these ideas to be honest. It would make the dragon rare, but not impossible to obtain. (and honestly, coli genes end up being cheap after the first few months, unless the drop rate of the scroll was significantly lower than coli genes it would probably be pretty common too).

I think the most cursed idea is having it appear as a random mutation on hatched eggs, making it impossible to control which dragons it is applied to.
I don't really hate these ideas to be honest. It would make the dragon rare, but not impossible to obtain. (and honestly, coli genes end up being cheap after the first few months, unless the drop rate of the scroll was significantly lower than coli genes it would probably be pretty common too).

I think the most cursed idea is having it appear as a random mutation on hatched eggs, making it impossible to control which dragons it is applied to.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2