Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had to to start over…?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I mean, I've thought about restarting. I think if my progress got force-wiped, but my leveling all stayed, I might not bother (no gilded chests from familiars to help boost my progress), but if it was more like having a fresh account? I'd be sad for a bit, but I'd be game to try again.

My dragon collection is very... eclectic, at the moment. I'd like a fresh start, try and get something slightly more feasible. I think I actually would shift away from being a partial-g1 lair- I get too attached too easily for the amount of work they are.
I mean, I've thought about restarting. I think if my progress got force-wiped, but my leveling all stayed, I might not bother (no gilded chests from familiars to help boost my progress), but if it was more like having a fresh account? I'd be sad for a bit, but I'd be game to try again.

My dragon collection is very... eclectic, at the moment. I'd like a fresh start, try and get something slightly more feasible. I think I actually would shift away from being a partial-g1 lair- I get too attached too easily for the amount of work they are.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

New beginnings/hard resets are always exciting and give me life!
I'd put more time in choosing my Progen's colors, I'd choose a totally new Flight and get right to work breeding for my favorite color combos, and just go HAM into coli to make monies!

New beginnings/hard resets are always exciting and give me life!
60218142.png
I would most definitely leave
I would most definitely leave
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
It'd take me a while to regain motivation to play - when my first monster died in monster rancher, I stopped playing for months! ;3; But when I started again, I'd want to be a lore lair from the beginning, and stick to it. Have a journal/someone's bio where I write down each dragon I get, who they are, why and how they joined the clan. Dress dragons and give them something to do, instead of going Ooh Pretty! over and over again in the auction house and not doing anything else, lol.
It'd take me a while to regain motivation to play - when my first monster died in monster rancher, I stopped playing for months! ;3; But when I started again, I'd want to be a lore lair from the beginning, and stick to it. Have a journal/someone's bio where I write down each dragon I get, who they are, why and how they joined the clan. Dress dragons and give them something to do, instead of going Ooh Pretty! over and over again in the auction house and not doing anything else, lol.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I did. I quit.
I did. I quit.
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Same lore new dragons hjsdka
Same lore new dragons hjsdka
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
been thinking about doing this unironically to be tbh
been thinking about doing this unironically to be tbh
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Move to either Light or Earth, and start a new aesthetic there. Those are the Flights I'm considering visiting once I'm done with Lightning. They have a lot of lore potential!

I'd also try to remake my fandergs as quickly as possible
Move to either Light or Earth, and start a new aesthetic there. Those are the Flights I'm considering visiting once I'm done with Lightning. They have a lot of lore potential!

I'd also try to remake my fandergs as quickly as possible
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
If something like that happened to me I’d quit immediately. It’s simply not acceptable to have an account wiped like that in this day and age (backups are standard procedure c’mon) when I know I did nothing wrong to warrant a ban of some sort.

I don’t think this is quite the same situation as a lair purge where someone is clearing out their account of their own free will.
If something like that happened to me I’d quit immediately. It’s simply not acceptable to have an account wiped like that in this day and age (backups are standard procedure c’mon) when I know I did nothing wrong to warrant a ban of some sort.

I don’t think this is quite the same situation as a lair purge where someone is clearing out their account of their own free will.
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
Oh man I’d be excited, especially if we got to redo our custom progen and get a free username change and Flight change!

I purge my lair regularly so losing my current dragons honestly wouldn’t be a very big deal to me.
Oh man I’d be excited, especially if we got to redo our custom progen and get a free username change and Flight change!

I purge my lair regularly so losing my current dragons honestly wouldn’t be a very big deal to me.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10