Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]NOODLE-DAD'S DOODLE PAD!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34
Whoa everyone! Uh, alright! Here's responses to y'all's orders: I'll try to stick them into the order log in the next ~45 minutes (there's more of you than I expected and it is Late), then you can start sending dragons to me or an acceptor whenever you want to :) thank. otherwise please let me know! ty.

and now. [inhale]

@DragonsMythos (order link)

WHistles okay the floating bits are actually the most complicated for me. If you wanted both the smoke + the woodbasket, I'd price that at 60 extra levels (so 185 levels), just the woodbasket at 25 extra levels (so 150 total). I've put the 185 level price into the order for now, if that's fine with you you're free to start sending the levels :)

@Cheypie565 (order link)

Hi!! You definitely can!

Dragon 1: 125 base + 10 apparel
Dragon 2: 125 base + 15 apparel
Dragon 3: 125 base
Dragon 4: 125 base
Dragon 5: 125 base

... which puts you at 650 levels total! If that's fine, you can start sending them :)

I'll jot you down if I ever get around doing them again! :D

@Vialheart (order link)

Yes! That would be 125 base + 20 apparel (so 145 total levels), if that's fine with you, the you can start sending them :)

@picross (order link)

Yup! That'd be 125 base + 25 apparel for the goggles, so 150 levels total :) If that's fine with you, you can start sending them in!

@CatOnTheSun (order link)

If you won't mind that the details of the accent might get somewhat simplified (that's a lot of sparkles and thin-lined ornaments), that'll be 125 base + 35 candles + 15 accent, so 175 levels total! If that's fine with you, you can start sending the levels in.

@ktg1214 (order link)

That'll be the base 125 levels :) I'll enter you into the order log and you can start sending them in.

@sassypants (order link)

Alright! That'll be the base 125 levels! :D I'll enter you into the order log and you can start sending the levels then.

@GreenGalaxy HI. this is the pinglist ping bcs the bogs are open now :)
Whoa everyone! Uh, alright! Here's responses to y'all's orders: I'll try to stick them into the order log in the next ~45 minutes (there's more of you than I expected and it is Late), then you can start sending dragons to me or an acceptor whenever you want to :) thank. otherwise please let me know! ty.

and now. [inhale]

@DragonsMythos (order link)

WHistles okay the floating bits are actually the most complicated for me. If you wanted both the smoke + the woodbasket, I'd price that at 60 extra levels (so 185 levels), just the woodbasket at 25 extra levels (so 150 total). I've put the 185 level price into the order for now, if that's fine with you you're free to start sending the levels :)

@Cheypie565 (order link)

Hi!! You definitely can!

Dragon 1: 125 base + 10 apparel
Dragon 2: 125 base + 15 apparel
Dragon 3: 125 base
Dragon 4: 125 base
Dragon 5: 125 base

... which puts you at 650 levels total! If that's fine, you can start sending them :)

I'll jot you down if I ever get around doing them again! :D

@Vialheart (order link)

Yes! That would be 125 base + 20 apparel (so 145 total levels), if that's fine with you, the you can start sending them :)

@picross (order link)

Yup! That'd be 125 base + 25 apparel for the goggles, so 150 levels total :) If that's fine with you, you can start sending them in!

@CatOnTheSun (order link)

If you won't mind that the details of the accent might get somewhat simplified (that's a lot of sparkles and thin-lined ornaments), that'll be 125 base + 35 candles + 15 accent, so 175 levels total! If that's fine with you, you can start sending the levels in.

@ktg1214 (order link)

That'll be the base 125 levels :) I'll enter you into the order log and you can start sending them in.

@sassypants (order link)

Alright! That'll be the base 125 levels! :D I'll enter you into the order log and you can start sending the levels then.

@GreenGalaxy HI. this is the pinglist ping bcs the bogs are open now :)
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
Getting all the levels nows :) sorry for the delay everyone <3
Getting all the levels nows :) sorry for the delay everyone <3
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@MistyGold - sending in around 100 lvls for a Lupik order. Thanks!

Edit: actually that should be all 125!
@MistyGold - sending in around 100 lvls for a Lupik order. Thanks!

Edit: actually that should be all 125!
IF HubOOF Hub
@L1br4 gonna send over all 125 levels for my order with Lupik (order #7 i believe!)

I will be PAing 20 lv6s and 1 lv5. Thank you!!
@L1br4 gonna send over all 125 levels for my order with Lupik (order #7 i believe!)

I will be PAing 20 lv6s and 1 lv5. Thank you!!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
On it :) send away <3
On it :) send away <3
@ktg1214 sorry I'm not an acceptor for this push, I'm only accepting for my orders bc of lair space!
@ktg1214 sorry I'm not an acceptor for this push, I'm only accepting for my orders bc of lair space!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@L1br4

Sending 16 lvl 10s for my order with Lupik!
@L1br4

Sending 16 lvl 10s for my order with Lupik!
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
Sounds good! Ready to grab them [emoji=wind rune size=1]
Sounds good! Ready to grab them
@nuue
I'm ordering 1 copy of "wind-borne harpy"!

Username: Woodchip
Player ID Number: 315666
Levels or Gems: Gems
@nuue

Username: Woodchip
Player ID Number: 315666
Levels or Gems: Gems
Woodchip_pixel_copy.png
@nuue

Username: Sprk
Player ID Number: 283470
Levels or Gems: Levels
@nuue

Username: Sprk
Player ID Number: 283470
Levels or Gems: Levels
light_small.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spark
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif they/she
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit to @monteagle
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34