Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | opinion about dom
1 2
we really should have a week that we just let the beastclans win. like maybe warrior's way or something. imagine them having their first dom? oh the joy the prestige! [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
we really should have a week that we just let the beastclans win. like maybe warrior's way or something.
imagine them having their first dom? oh the joy the prestige!
248_Sem_Titulo_20220704012543.png
It’s been discussed before, but it’s not really feasible. The beastclans place is based on how much the clans exalt, and it would take only one person pushing on Saturday night and exalting a decent amount to mess the entire thing up.
It’s been discussed before, but it’s not really feasible. The beastclans place is based on how much the clans exalt, and it would take only one person pushing on Saturday night and exalting a decent amount to mess the entire thing up.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
They've gotten 2nd place 11 times so far. so why not.
They've gotten 2nd place 11 times so far. so why not.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
earth would never let that happen lol
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Sorry, but I like money too much to not exalt.
Sorry, but I like money too much to not exalt.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[quote name="CountingChocobos" date="2023-03-19 12:34:48" ] earth would never let that happen lol [/quote]
CountingChocobos wrote on 2023-03-19 12:34:48:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Beastclans shouldn't even be on the dom board
Beastclans shouldn't even be on the dom board
I love her so much!!! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] wait- wait the title is about something else /j Anyway, yeah, while we can't have Beastclans win........ I would love to have the option to join Beastclans instead. 12th "Flight" and it's not a Flight, it's just some guys
I love her so much!!! wait-

wait the title is about something else /j

Anyway, yeah, while we can't have Beastclans win........ I would love to have the option to join Beastclans instead. 12th "Flight" and it's not a Flight, it's just some guys
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Mechanic-wise, iirc their slot just goes down to the next flight so they basically don't exist anyway
Mechanic-wise, iirc their slot just goes down to the next flight so they basically don't exist anyway
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Can you imagine the little banner in the top right saying the beastclans are dominating? Would definitely make me do a double take haha
Can you imagine the little banner in the top right saying the beastclans are dominating? Would definitely make me do a double take haha
HX0RiC0.png
1 2