Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 107 108
SPACE DRAGONS
SPACE DRAGONS
Light BoardingYSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Ooh part 2, can’t wait to see where this leads.
Ooh part 2, can’t wait to see where this leads.
I wish for happiness for all~
I wish for happiness for all~
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
This is gonna be my joker
This is gonna be my joker
NEW COLORS!! Which is impossible but I can hope
NEW COLORS!! Which is impossible but I can hope
I wish for… a double radioactive G1 imp with bright eyes and a neon pink, or bright cyan belly? *closes eyes and crosses all my fingers and toes* No? *peeks one eye open with hope* Okay, well… Maybe just twinkle/star-dust type apparel, or an easier, faster way to delete all the extra scries clogging up my scry shop.
I wish for… a double radioactive G1 imp with bright eyes and a neon pink, or bright cyan belly? *closes eyes and crosses all my fingers and toes* No? *peeks one eye open with hope* Okay, well… Maybe just twinkle/star-dust type apparel, or an easier, faster way to delete all the extra scries clogging up my scry shop.
6wR17En.png
Arcane ancient! Arcane ancient! Arcane ancient!
Arcane ancient! Arcane ancient! Arcane ancient!
I have no idea what to put here :(
a wish? ok... i wish for......a new ancient breed!
a wish? ok... i wish for......a new ancient breed!
1vAtYxM.pngeq6zQ9M.pngGFeO9bR.pngeswSnrS.png
smPAAMS.pngOxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.pngh3Sy5c7.pngYMPbu9R.png
I'm gonna wish for being able to search items when doing a crossroad or an auction!!!!
I'm gonna wish for being able to search items when doing a crossroad or an auction!!!!
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

Anyone else thinking Lilo and Stitch rn???

Lilo wishing for a new friend and then this horrific, enraged, screaming alien pops out of the burning crater in the ground. And they become best friends.
Anyone else thinking Lilo and Stitch rn???

Lilo wishing for a new friend and then this horrific, enraged, screaming alien pops out of the burning crater in the ground. And they become best friends.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 107 108