Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] [!pinglist] afri's art atelier
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I’ve read the rules and TOS and I’m claiming a slot, I’ll fill out a form once I can get to my computer ^^

I do want to ask up front, can I order two chibis in a single slot or only one at a time? Thank you!
I’ve read the rules and TOS and I’m claiming a slot, I’ll fill out a form once I can get to my computer ^^

I do want to ask up front, can I order two chibis in a single slot or only one at a time? Thank you!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
I'd like to claim a slot! I'll edit in a few hours I'm still very tired lol
I'd like to claim a slot! I'll edit in a few hours I'm still very tired lol
CVVoJp3.gif
could i be on that waitlist 0_0
i would also like to know how much we can order in one slot :3
could i be on that waitlist 0_0
i would also like to know how much we can order in one slot :3
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
hope you all don't mind the mass ping aha OTL since two of you asked as well, i'd say that for now, the max pieces per order is 3! i can't believe i didn't mention that at all in my rules omg.. thank you for bringing it to my attention OTL and of course, thank you all for your interest!! [emoji=heart size=1] ----- ----- @Airmalli sorry for the late reply as i'd headed to bed soon after opening! such a pretty character; i's love to draw an icon of her for you and i think i could do it at just the base price of 2500g as well x) the second slot is yours and i'll do my best to get a sketch to you ASAP! ----- ----- @ilios i'll reserve that third slot for you! take your time with the form <3 ----- ----- @kxida @dawkosaur both of you are on the waitlist! you can fill out the form/s now or wait until i ping you when i'm actually ready to take your commission, whatever suits you :D
hope you all don't mind the mass ping aha OTL
since two of you asked as well, i'd say that for now, the max pieces per order is 3! i can't believe i didn't mention that at all in my rules omg.. thank you for bringing it to my attention OTL

and of course, thank you all for your interest!!

@Airmalli
sorry for the late reply as i'd headed to bed soon after opening! such a pretty character; i's love to draw an icon of her for you and i think i could do it at just the base price of 2500g as well x) the second slot is yours and i'll do my best to get a sketch to you ASAP!

@ilios
i'll reserve that third slot for you! take your time with the form <3

@kxida @dawkosaur
both of you are on the waitlist! you can fill out the form/s now or wait until i ping you when i'm actually ready to take your commission, whatever suits you :D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Hi there! Amazing art, could I get on to the waitlist please?
Hi there! Amazing art, could I get on to the waitlist please?
sIYtCYI.png
@kaamos
of course! thank you for your interest<3 feel free to post a form now or wait until i'm ready for your order, whichever suits you!
@kaamos
of course! thank you for your interest<3 feel free to post a form now or wait until i'm ready for your order, whichever suits you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Could I please get on the waitlist?
Could I please get on the waitlist?
cZLsLHr.png
@jaena
of course!! thank you for your interest x)
@jaena
of course!! thank you for your interest x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
hello!! could i be added to the waitlist?
hello!! could i be added to the waitlist?
@bearfield of course!! the last slot is yours, thank you for your interest [emoji=heart size=1]
@bearfield
of course!! the last slot is yours, thank you for your interest
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12