Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About the Shooting Star
1 2
Whatever's coming from the shooting star, it's likely not going to be from Sornieth since The Starfall Isles tend to deal with alien creatures. [quote name=FocalPoint] The true threats, however, to those living here are the strange, alien creatures riding the meteors that rain upon the land... [/quote] Whether it's a new Ancient or a site-wide event, we can at least be sure that whatever's coming is probably not native to Sornieth.
Whatever's coming from the shooting star, it's likely not going to be from Sornieth since The Starfall Isles tend to deal with alien creatures.
FocalPoint wrote:
The true threats, however, to those living here are the strange, alien creatures riding the meteors that rain upon the land...
Whether it's a new Ancient or a site-wide event, we can at least be sure that whatever's coming is probably not native to Sornieth.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Alien dragons!!

Alien dragons!!

6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Yeah but, if they are dragons, how are they not native to Sornieth??
Yeah but, if they are dragons, how are they not native to Sornieth??
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Perhaps dragon-like enough that they get called a dragon? Like how we say "people" even if we're referring to fictional, intelligent, non-human species
Perhaps dragon-like enough that they get called a dragon? Like how we say "people" even if we're referring to fictional, intelligent, non-human species
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
Mmmmmmmmmm

New continent new continent new continent new cont-
Mmmmmmmmmm

New continent new continent new continent new cont-
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
what if these were native to Sornieth at one point
Arcanist decided this design of dragon wasn't good enough so he launched them into space in order to start over
and it's about time they returned
they're considered alien since nobody has heard about them until this point

or if it's a site-wide event we're gathering all the resources we can to crack the meteor open when it eventually lands
what will we find inside hmmmmmm
what if these were native to Sornieth at one point
Arcanist decided this design of dragon wasn't good enough so he launched them into space in order to start over
and it's about time they returned
they're considered alien since nobody has heard about them until this point

or if it's a site-wide event we're gathering all the resources we can to crack the meteor open when it eventually lands
what will we find inside hmmmmmm
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I'd love me an alien dragon
I'd love me an alien dragon
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
It’s actually the Arcanist’s family, they’ve been looking for him this whole time [quote] At the epicenter of the great detonation, a condensed mass of energy remained to govern the upturned blast zone. It pulsed [i][b]like a star that had become detached from the night sky[/b][/i], tendrils of arcane energy arcing wildly. The orb appeared curiously sluggish, as if roused from a slumber.[/quote] Sornieth accidentally stole him through a portal while he was napping
It’s actually the Arcanist’s family, they’ve been looking for him this whole time
Quote:
At the epicenter of the great detonation, a condensed mass of energy remained to govern the upturned blast zone. It pulsed like a star that had become detached from the night sky, tendrils of arcane energy arcing wildly. The orb appeared curiously sluggish, as if roused from a slumber.

Sornieth accidentally stole him through a portal while he was napping
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Maybe they are satellite dragons? They were created by the arcanist to survey space, and now are landing back on Sornieth’s surface.
They were chilling in Sornieth’s orbit for several centuries, nesting in asteroid chunks from asteroid belts.

Also interesting to know that this is the year of the rabbit in the Chinese zodiac, and rabbits have been associated with the moon in East Asian folklore. They could have been chilling on the moon.
Fluffy moon rabbit dragon ancient? A fluffy coat to protect against the dire environment of space.
I don’t think it’s too likely tho as we would have had a bigger focus on the moon with the teaser images anyway (and the moon isn’t present in any of the drawing so far).
Maybe they are satellite dragons? They were created by the arcanist to survey space, and now are landing back on Sornieth’s surface.
They were chilling in Sornieth’s orbit for several centuries, nesting in asteroid chunks from asteroid belts.

Also interesting to know that this is the year of the rabbit in the Chinese zodiac, and rabbits have been associated with the moon in East Asian folklore. They could have been chilling on the moon.
Fluffy moon rabbit dragon ancient? A fluffy coat to protect against the dire environment of space.
I don’t think it’s too likely tho as we would have had a bigger focus on the moon with the teaser images anyway (and the moon isn’t present in any of the drawing so far).
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
if it is an alien dragon i wonder if its going to be something like an astral horror type design with ridges on its body like a seahorse but the face of multiple jaws like Vaal Hazak from monster hunter world with more spacial aesthetics where its body solely adapted and stretched due to the lack of gravity in space

maybe im wishing (haha joke) for too much lol
if it is an alien dragon i wonder if its going to be something like an astral horror type design with ridges on its body like a seahorse but the face of multiple jaws like Vaal Hazak from monster hunter world with more spacial aesthetics where its body solely adapted and stretched due to the lack of gravity in space

maybe im wishing (haha joke) for too much lol
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
1 2