Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is you daemon and why ?
1 2 3
I'm weirdly obsessed with daemons from His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. So, to feed my obsession, tell me what form your daemon would take and why, please !
I'm weirdly obsessed with daemons from His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. So, to feed my obsession, tell me what form your daemon would take and why, please !
if im gonna be honest i feel my daemon would be something like a corvid or rat, not out of gothic aesthetic or anything, they're just tiny chaotic little guys that are having fun.
if im gonna be honest i feel my daemon would be something like a corvid or rat, not out of gothic aesthetic or anything, they're just tiny chaotic little guys that are having fun.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
I gave this a lot of thought back when I was a tween and I have to say mine would settle as a turkish angora cat
I gave this a lot of thought back when I was a tween and I have to say mine would settle as a turkish angora cat
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
It'd probably be a boar. I like exercising, sleeping, eating, sunshine, and looking way too closely at tiny little things moving in the soil. And I'm not aggressive enough to have a bear. Maybe it'd be a mole or something when I think about it but they're blind and I like drawing.
It'd probably be a boar. I like exercising, sleeping, eating, sunshine, and looking way too closely at tiny little things moving in the soil. And I'm not aggressive enough to have a bear. Maybe it'd be a mole or something when I think about it but they're blind and I like drawing.
D64-F42-E2-09-B6-4102-832-E-48-EA05684-BFB.jpg
Possum or raccoon
Possum or raccoon
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
As much as I want to say an otter, it'd probably be a squirrel, rat, racoon or possum. Common things that people either think are a pest or adorable with very little middle ground, chaotic gremlin energy to the max, and the more chubby they are the cuter they are if you think they're cute.
As much as I want to say an otter, it'd probably be a squirrel, rat, racoon or possum. Common things that people either think are a pest or adorable with very little middle ground, chaotic gremlin energy to the max, and the more chubby they are the cuter they are if you think they're cute.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
When the movie first came out they had an official quiz that gave me a crow named Appolonious. Based on the symbolism of crows.

If we're going based on the actual behavior of the animal, the Gray Fox seemed to fit me the best based on the Daemon page analysis.
When the movie first came out they had an official quiz that gave me a crow named Appolonious. Based on the symbolism of crows.

If we're going based on the actual behavior of the animal, the Gray Fox seemed to fit me the best based on the Daemon page analysis.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I have never read HDM but looking through this thread and their wiki page mine would probably be a cat.
I have never read HDM but looking through this thread and their wiki page mine would probably be a cat.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I think i'd either be a cat(maybe either a black cat or a brown tabby) or a corvid, such as a blue jay or a crow

edit: i forgot the why- i've always been the lazy/brooding type, so thats why i chose cat, and as for corvid i've always wanted to fly, and given how people describe me i feel like it'd just make sense ;D
I think i'd either be a cat(maybe either a black cat or a brown tabby) or a corvid, such as a blue jay or a crow

edit: i forgot the why- i've always been the lazy/brooding type, so thats why i chose cat, and as for corvid i've always wanted to fly, and given how people describe me i feel like it'd just make sense ;D

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
mine would probably be a parrot, either african grey or scarlet macaw
mine would probably be a parrot, either african grey or scarlet macaw