Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RAVENt's Skins Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/t4eFL0k.png[/img] Hihi~ Welcome to my skins shop! And you can call me Raven / Tina. If you haven't paid and your PA expires twice without notice, I'll list the skin/accent on AH. Please let me know if you don't want your order. If I forget anything, please feel free to remind me! If I put my skin in AH, it will add 50g. [emoji=red star size=1] [pinglist=1200] [/center]
t4eFL0k.png

Hihi~ Welcome to my skins shop!
And you can call me Raven / Tina.

If you haven't paid and your PA expires twice without notice,
I'll list the skin/accent on AH.
Please let me know if you don't want your order.
If I forget anything, please feel free to remind me!

If I put my skin in AH, it will add 50g.

6cukwbb.png Art Shop / Adopt / Skin

Night Hatchery / Twitter
[center][size=4][b]Printing[/b][/size] If you can't visit the Google sheet, please reply and Ping me. I'm short on gems for blueprints, so prepayment would be greatly appreciated! All Preview in sheet! < WIP > [img]https://i.imgur.com/KXZtOuN.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r8LoWj2.jpg[/img] Thinking... [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nPtS7pdNLM_QmB2YjIbvyEETFTt4dBliP4OUPM8MXuU/edit#gid=175063757]sheet[/url]
Printing

If you can't visit the Google sheet, please reply and Ping me.
I'm short on gems for blueprints, so prepayment would be greatly appreciated!

All Preview in sheet!

< WIP >

KXZtOuN.jpg
r8LoWj2.jpg

Thinking...

sheet

Night Hatchery / Twitter
[center][size=5][b]MY SKIN LIST[/b][/size] [b]New:[/b] waiting... ----- [b]AH:[/b] [item=Accent: Outer Eclipse] [size=5][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Outer+Eclipse&skin_gender=1&skin_breed=20&collapse=1]AH[/url][/b][/size] ----- [b]Retired:[/b] [item=Accent: Outer Eclipse Eyes][item=Accent: Dark Eclipse] [item=Accent: Angel Wings - White][item=Accent: Angel Wings - Ice][item=Accent: Angel Wings - Dark] [item=Accent: Angel Wings - Pink][item=Accent: Angel Wings - Coral][item=Accent: Angel Wings - Gold][item=Accent: Angel Wings - Purple] [item=Accent: Night Serpent and Rose] [item=Accent: Night Serpent and Star] [item=Accent: White Snake Golden Dream] [item=Accent: White Snake Gold Dust] [item=Skin: Mystery Suit] ----- [b]Festival:[/b] [item=Accent: Eye of Eternal Flame]
MY SKIN LIST

New:

waiting...

AH:

Accent: Outer Eclipse AH

Retired:

Accent: Outer Eclipse Eyes Accent: Dark Eclipse
Accent: Angel Wings - White Accent: Angel Wings - Ice Accent: Angel Wings - Dark
Accent: Angel Wings - Pink Accent: Angel Wings - Coral Accent: Angel Wings - Gold Accent: Angel Wings - Purple
Accent: Night Serpent and Rose Accent: Night Serpent and Star Accent: White Snake Golden Dream Accent: White Snake Gold Dust Skin: Mystery Suit

Festival:

Accent: Eye of Eternal Flame

Night Hatchery / Twitter
If not interested, please ignore here. Thank you. :)

@LuckOfTheClaws @Sidya @xXPancakexx @Ikelu @luxlustravi

@Rairudiseu @Bashett @Erisdar @Hawkeyyee @skystreamchan @Avmire @dream0late @Ico @DivineVixen @Scarecrows @ScarletSultan @DobhranLiath @aeons @Erlkonig @seamists @Sidya @pooses @xLILM0NSTERx @crossforest @Curoi @Shiftie @CosmicHurricane @Metus @CherishUrSelf @MythicalViper @KaichouKai @honeybearries @stargazing @Gravitate @Askesis @Woodchip @InariKitsunee @Kiralia @Zesu @Kawa @coatlchristmas @kespecial @Kaminome @Lerathum @Cheitora @Tymbs @CoriolusWyvern @enddy @crowvidae @Mazurkas @vHazen @Runell @Pearlimose @ceruleansky @BeingOfSalt @samrie @BlackWinter @Hiii @kyruiz @Kxida @Lemontarte @QueenNewt @theoncomingstorm @Sekine @Enkanomiya @Zonder @leyline
If not interested, please ignore here. Thank you. :)

@LuckOfTheClaws @Sidya @xXPancakexx @Ikelu @luxlustravi

@Rairudiseu @Bashett @Erisdar @Hawkeyyee @skystreamchan @Avmire @dream0late @Ico @DivineVixen @Scarecrows @ScarletSultan @DobhranLiath @aeons @Erlkonig @seamists @Sidya @pooses @xLILM0NSTERx @crossforest @Curoi @Shiftie @CosmicHurricane @Metus @CherishUrSelf @MythicalViper @KaichouKai @honeybearries @stargazing @Gravitate @Askesis @Woodchip @InariKitsunee @Kiralia @Zesu @Kawa @coatlchristmas @kespecial @Kaminome @Lerathum @Cheitora @Tymbs @CoriolusWyvern @enddy @crowvidae @Mazurkas @vHazen @Runell @Pearlimose @ceruleansky @BeingOfSalt @samrie @BlackWinter @Hiii @kyruiz @Kxida @Lemontarte @QueenNewt @theoncomingstorm @Sekine @Enkanomiya @Zonder @leyline

Night Hatchery / Twitter
i just wanted to compliment these accents, they are sooo absolutely gorgeous! i added myself to your general pinglist! i would 1000% purchase these but i dont really have ancient breeds because im obsessed with dress up, i just wanted to show your lovely art some love and appreciation <3 genuinely some of my favorite new accents i have seen in awhile :)
i just wanted to compliment these accents, they are sooo absolutely gorgeous! i added myself to your general pinglist! i would 1000% purchase these but i dont really have ancient breeds because im obsessed with dress up, i just wanted to show your lovely art some love and appreciation <3 genuinely some of my favorite new accents i have seen in awhile :)
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid
Thank you for your love and praise!! This is my pleasure!
I'm happy all day because of your compliment. :D
@Gyroid
Thank you for your love and praise!! This is my pleasure!
I'm happy all day because of your compliment. :D

Night Hatchery / Twitter
@RAVENt [s]Hello, are you able to make previews of the skins on specific dragons?[emoji=heart size=1][/s] Hello, I'd love to have one slot for each of the Undertide skins please[emoji=heart size=1]
@RAVENt

Hello, are you able to make previews of the skins on specific dragons?

Hello, I'd love to have one slot for each of the Undertide skins please
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@masakisaphir I'm not sure if you asked that before that was on the spreadsheet, but there should be a cell on the spreadsheet for each skin that says "Preview" and takes you to a website that lets you preview the skin
@masakisaphir I'm not sure if you asked that before that was on the spreadsheet, but there should be a cell on the spreadsheet for each skin that says "Preview" and takes you to a website that lets you preview the skin
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
It's no wonder there was a wait after Trickmurk! These turned out so beautiful, Raven! I'm so excited for them [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
It's no wonder there was a wait after Trickmurk! These turned out so beautiful, Raven! I'm so excited for them

Eek's Accents
@CosmicHurricane Ah, I was on mobile and didn't see it >.< Thank you so much for letting me know[emoji=heart size=1]
@CosmicHurricane

Ah, I was on mobile and didn't see it >.< Thank you so much for letting me know
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10