Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look! A shooting star!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 89
Oh? New breed time? Heck yes
Oh? New breed time? Heck yes
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
Very pretty! Hopefully a good omen? :)
Very pretty! Hopefully a good omen? :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
ARCANE ANCIENT???? ???? hype!!
ARCANE ANCIENT???? ???? hype!!
Oh! A new thing!
Oh! A new thing!
67085598.png Come wreak havoc with me
Arcanist what did you do
Arcanist what did you do
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
HEY WHAT
HEY WHAT
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="LenLyrical" date="2023-03-18 11:55:32" ] How long is it usually for new modern breeds? I'm assuming it's a While since the only one i've been here for was Obelisks. I think there's a chance it's a new breed, but whether of not it's modern or ancient... Hmm. [/quote] I’ve been here for almost nine years, and we’ve had three new modern breeds during that time: obelisks about two years ago, nocturnes in late 2014, and bogsneaks somewhere in the middle. So I’d say a new modern breed is unlikely at this point, although not impossible.
LenLyrical wrote on 2023-03-18 11:55:32:
How long is it usually for new modern breeds? I'm assuming it's a While since the only one i've been here for was Obelisks. I think there's a chance it's a new breed, but whether of not it's modern or ancient... Hmm.

I’ve been here for almost nine years, and we’ve had three new modern breeds during that time: obelisks about two years ago, nocturnes in late 2014, and bogsneaks somewhere in the middle. So I’d say a new modern breed is unlikely at this point, although not impossible.
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
*GASP!!!!!* OH MY STARS!!!! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
*GASP!!!!!* OH MY STARS!!!!
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
Wait... What did the earthshaker say when the obelisks were dropped? Something about how we'll need them...
....New modern from The Arcanist to help out with this? Arcanist summoning the tidelord? Or just old dragons?
Edit: WAIT IS THE SHADE COMING???????????
Wait... What did the earthshaker say when the obelisks were dropped? Something about how we'll need them...
....New modern from The Arcanist to help out with this? Arcanist summoning the tidelord? Or just old dragons?
Edit: WAIT IS THE SHADE COMING???????????
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
But… where’s the scheduled maintenance announcement? [emoji=banescale confused size=1]
But… where’s the scheduled maintenance announcement?
7hN3sEu.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 89