Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look! A shooting star!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89
[quote name="DarkLunaPhoenix" date="2023-03-18 09:35:49" ] [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-03-18 09:31:48" ] [quote name="acegallifreya" date="2023-03-18 09:30:01" ] [quote name="yongseung" date="2023-03-18 09:28:57" ] [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-03-18 09:26:53" ] [quote name="Volinolona" date="2023-03-18 09:22:42" ] Everyone Else: Arcane Ancient! My Brain: ... It kinda looks like those mass extinction of the dinos pics. Not sure what the end prize will be, but this does definitely feel like an event setup. [/quote] do you know how funny it would be if this was just them being like "EXTINCTION EVENT" [/quote] April Fool's event is just. all our dragons just disappear - gone, nonexistent, vanished into thin air,,,, [/quote] April 2nd - “Sorry, they just got lost in the sofa cushions!” [/quote] this would be the funniest way for them to say they were closing the site [/quote] Can you imagine?? like we go to our lairs and all our dragon images are just like. ashes [emoji=skull size=1] [/quote] I'm going to McFrickin Lose It™ if my dragons go POOF bc i did not spend 200kt on dragons in the last week just for this to happen [emoji=skull size=1] (/lh)
DarkLunaPhoenix wrote on 2023-03-18 09:35:49:
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-03-18 09:31:48:
acegallifreya wrote on 2023-03-18 09:30:01:
yongseung wrote on 2023-03-18 09:28:57:
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-03-18 09:26:53:
Volinolona wrote on 2023-03-18 09:22:42:
Everyone Else: Arcane Ancient!
My Brain: ... It kinda looks like those mass extinction of the dinos pics.

Not sure what the end prize will be, but this does definitely feel like an event setup.
do you know how funny it would be if this was just them being like "EXTINCTION EVENT"

April Fool's event is just. all our dragons just disappear - gone, nonexistent, vanished into thin air,,,,

April 2nd - “Sorry, they just got lost in the sofa cushions!”
this would be the funniest way for them to say they were closing the site

Can you imagine?? like we go to our lairs and all our dragon images are just like. ashes
I'm going to McFrickin Lose It™ if my dragons go POOF bc i did not spend 200kt on dragons in the last week just for this to happen (/lh)
Gojo-Satoru.gif
Pardon???
Pardon???
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
Star!!! [emoji=star size=1]
Star!!!
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
Multi-legged Arcane Ancient?! Like the Arcanist?!
Multi-legged Arcane Ancient?! Like the Arcanist?!
My Concern is rising, but also it’s a very nice star.
I think we should make a wish. But shhhh, you can’t tell or it won’t come true!
My Concern is rising, but also it’s a very nice star.
I think we should make a wish. But shhhh, you can’t tell or it won’t come true!
GLMwkdE.png Lore Shop
tyEuRXe.png
???? Ancient???? Mayhaps??
???? Ancient???? Mayhaps??
I have no idea what to put here :(
[quote name="000000" date="2023-03-18 09:03:00" ] [quote name="Shazzbaa" date="2023-03-18 08:57:42" ] OHHHH you know what though, this feels soon enough that [b]it might be a tease gearing up for the anniversary[/b], which would be a less wildly tiny amount of time between ancients -- I'm trying to remember, have we had hints of what the upcoming anniversary is gonna entail?[/quote] They already told us what the 10th Anni is going to be. They're bringing back Achievements. So I wonder if they really do a teaser for something they [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3192646/1]already revealed[/url]? [quote]In this Dev Update, we’ll be talking a little bit about the relaunch of our long-awaited Achievements system, which will be the focal point of our 10th anniversary celebration in June 2023. [/quote] [/quote] AH good point, thanks for digging up the link! Its POSSIBLE it could be something related to the anniversary -- like, they revealed what the anniversary will be (achievements) but not the new shop or the new currency or if there's story/lore significance to the upcoming system, so it could be related to that -- but you're right that it seems odd to have such a tantalising teaser lead to A New Store. And "alien dragon comes from space" with a shooting star being viewed in arcane territory sure does seem like a big neon sign pointing to SOME KINDA ARCANE THING HAPPENING!!! It's still odd..... every ancient other than the Gaoler has had an animated image preceding it, so as much as Ancient seems the obvious immediate assumption, and it'd be surprising if they released this kind of image without specifying "it's not an ancient" if it weren't something on the level of a new breed, it's also strange for it to break the pattern......... Well, I guess if it IS the normal pre-ancient image, we'll find out tomorrow lmao
000000 wrote on 2023-03-18 09:03:00:
Shazzbaa wrote on 2023-03-18 08:57:42:
OHHHH you know what though, this feels soon enough that it might be a tease gearing up for the anniversary, which would be a less wildly tiny amount of time between ancients -- I'm trying to remember, have we had hints of what the upcoming anniversary is gonna entail?

They already told us what the 10th Anni is going to be. They're bringing back Achievements. So I wonder if they really do a teaser for something they already revealed?
Quote:
In this Dev Update, we’ll be talking a little bit about the relaunch of our long-awaited Achievements system, which will be the focal point of our 10th anniversary celebration in June 2023.

AH good point, thanks for digging up the link!
Its POSSIBLE it could be something related to the anniversary -- like, they revealed what the anniversary will be (achievements) but not the new shop or the new currency or if there's story/lore significance to the upcoming system, so it could be related to that -- but you're right that it seems odd to have such a tantalising teaser lead to A New Store.

And "alien dragon comes from space" with a shooting star being viewed in arcane territory sure does seem like a big neon sign pointing to SOME KINDA ARCANE THING HAPPENING!!!

It's still odd..... every ancient other than the Gaoler has had an animated image preceding it, so as much as Ancient seems the obvious immediate assumption, and it'd be surprising if they released this kind of image without specifying "it's not an ancient" if it weren't something on the level of a new breed, it's also strange for it to break the pattern.........

Well, I guess if it IS the normal pre-ancient image, we'll find out tomorrow lmao
Shazz || she/her || my art ||Stock the Pond! ||
i cant wait for the lore so i can incorporate it into my lore :D
i cant wait for the lore so i can incorporate it into my lore :D

Please ping me :>
YOOO
YOOO
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
*banging my fists on the counter violently*

ARCANE ANCIENT IS COMING HOME! THE FORGOTTEN CHILD FOUND THEIR WAY BACK! REJOICE AND GAZE UPON THE STARS!

yes, I am hyped for any ties with stars and/or cosmos fight me
*banging my fists on the counter violently*

ARCANE ANCIENT IS COMING HOME! THE FORGOTTEN CHILD FOUND THEIR WAY BACK! REJOICE AND GAZE UPON THE STARS!

yes, I am hyped for any ties with stars and/or cosmos fight me
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89