Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bug’s colourful experiments!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@purblepossum

sounds great!! feel free to start a cr whenever ^^
@purblepossum

sounds great!! feel free to start a cr whenever ^^

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
bump!!
bump!!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@KiriTanpo

definitely! unfortunately neither of the img links seem to be working through artfight.. could you host them on another platform? ^^

go ahead and set up the cr whenever you’re ready!
@KiriTanpo

definitely! unfortunately neither of the img links seem to be working through artfight.. could you host them on another platform? ^^

go ahead and set up the cr whenever you’re ready!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@purblepossum here’s the piece of your [s]tundra[/s] OBE GIRL?? LMAO can’t say i’ve drawn a derg that has been breed changed between ordering and delivering the art but either way I hope you enjoy this memorial to her original form [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/962860498729189427/1005577954367115385/IMG_0473.png[/img] edit: omg i had totally pinged the wrong username LOL! my apologies
@purblepossum

here’s the piece of your tundra OBE GIRL?? LMAO can’t say i’ve drawn a derg that has been breed changed between ordering and delivering the art but either way I hope you enjoy this memorial to her original form

IMG_0473.png

edit: omg i had totally pinged the wrong username LOL! my apologies

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
Oh wow! I love her, she’s so pretty!!! And don’t worry, her original design lives on in my heart. Do you want me to resend the CR for the sprockets, or would you rather I pay in treasure/gems?
Oh wow! I love her, she’s so pretty!!! And don’t worry, her original design lives on in my heart. Do you want me to resend the CR for the sprockets, or would you rather I pay in treasure/gems?
D85VtAy.png _____ >> Tumblr | Ao3

>> Reef Water Radio

>> FAQ
@KiriTanpo here’s the piece of your sweet kid! i hope you like the finished piece ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/962860498729189427/1008147539461152919/IMG_0491.png[/img] edit: my name is the same on TH if you plan on uploading there [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@KiriTanpo

here’s the piece of your sweet kid! i hope you like the finished piece ^^

IMG_0491.png

edit: my name is the same on TH if you plan on uploading there

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@sunbuggyyy hello!! Is this still open? I’m interested in getting another of the uncolored bust doodles, in gems
@sunbuggyyy hello!! Is this still open? I’m interested in getting another of the uncolored bust doodles, in gems
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder

apologies for the delay i was on hiatus! i am open! what would you like :0
@PastelThunder

apologies for the delay i was on hiatus! i am open! what would you like :0

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@sunbuggyyy i unfortunately no longer have gems to spend, but i have a great amount of potion materials! are those of any interest?
@sunbuggyyy i unfortunately no longer have gems to spend, but i have a great amount of potion materials! are those of any interest?
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder

unfortunately not atm but ty for offering!
@PastelThunder

unfortunately not atm but ty for offering!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
1 2 3 4 5 6