Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 247 248
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69452403][img]https://i.postimg.cc/h43v2CjK/Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32679.png[/img] [b][size=4] Jar of Need [/size][/b] Congratulations~! You've uncovered a special request! In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you! Please read below for details regarding your new assignment! "One of Voidlings newest treasures has caused a fungal infestation. The Crescent Vulture has been quarantined until further notice. Investigation is required." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/677214/67721342p.png[/img] [/quote][/center] A few days have passed since the pearlcatcher researcher had set about her investigations into the strange fungal infections that had appeared in the vacinity of the Crescent Vulture. Now she returns to report back to Ria. "It appears as though a [gamedb item=15106] holding a [gamedb item=2258] had accidentally gotten mixed in with some of the supply crates coming into the Station," she relates. "It escaped from the confines of the crate and was wandering the sections of the station nearby, leaving trails of fungi in its wake. I was able to record observations on the specimen, before tranquilizing it at a safe distance and removing it from the Station to its natural habitat. Further observations of the fungi-infected areas revealed that the fungi spontaneously materialized in the Station with the Quiriq's presence but vanished completely within an hour of its full departure. I would recommend precaution for the next few days, just to be certain, but it appears as though the contamination is gone." She lays a page of sketches and observations on the Fungalhoof Quiriq on Ria's desk, along with a request for a [gamedb item=26630] bounty reward. [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/nhPhnS6t/Fungalhoof-Quiriq-by-Interlunation-566959.png[/img][/center]
Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png

Quote:
32679.png
Jar of Need

Congratulations~!
You've uncovered a special request!
In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you!
Please read below for details regarding your new assignment!

"One of Voidlings newest treasures has caused a fungal infestation. The Crescent Vulture has been quarantined until further notice. Investigation is required."
67721342p.png

A few days have passed since the pearlcatcher researcher had set about her investigations into the strange fungal infections that had appeared in the vacinity of the Crescent Vulture. Now she returns to report back to Ria.

"It appears as though a Fungalhoof Crate holding a Fungalhoof Qiriq had accidentally gotten mixed in with some of the supply crates coming into the Station," she relates. "It escaped from the confines of the crate and was wandering the sections of the station nearby, leaving trails of fungi in its wake. I was able to record observations on the specimen, before tranquilizing it at a safe distance and removing it from the Station to its natural habitat. Further observations of the fungi-infected areas revealed that the fungi spontaneously materialized in the Station with the Quiriq's presence but vanished completely within an hour of its full departure. I would recommend precaution for the next few days, just to be certain, but it appears as though the contamination is gone."

She lays a page of sketches and observations on the Fungalhoof Quiriq on Ria's desk, along with a request for a Tree Warden's Garb bounty reward.
Fungalhoof-Quiriq-by-Interlunation-566959.png
40961899_S2BWYGnldTye2DA.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758986/75898573_350.png[/img] Oresto struts into the Bounty Office once more, hesitantly at first, as though the centaur is going to jump him from behind a chair, but gains confidence as he realizes the coast is clear. His cloak has a new tear in it -- he must have gotten into a scrape over the course of the last few days. As he starts towards the Bounty Desk, his attention is drawn to the absolute [i]crowd[/i] of dragons surrounding the Lost and Found, and the Snapper behind the desk. He shakes his head and removes his enchanted scroll, which flashes and shows him an image. He sighs in what must be embarrassment, and joins the line. It is...several hours before his turn, during which he manages to take a short nap without losing his place, and chats with various dragons about their bounties and experience. Finally, the dragon in front of him leaves with a badly water-damaged journal, and he arrives at the front of the line. "Ah! Yes, hi," he says, flipping up his mask, "I've lost -- well, I don't know how I managed to do it since I've only been here once, but I dropped it off with the Centaur Bodyguard I turned in. It was [b]heavy and made of stone[/b]. Does anything back there ring a bell?" He leans in conspiratorially, and whispers "Also, I came in and took my last bounty on the 13th. Can I take another one now, or should I come back later?" ---- OOC: came to check the thread and found an event! thought i'd participate, i hope that's okay :3
75898573_350.png

Oresto struts into the Bounty Office once more, hesitantly at first, as though the centaur is going to jump him from behind a chair, but gains confidence as he realizes the coast is clear. His cloak has a new tear in it -- he must have gotten into a scrape over the course of the last few days.

As he starts towards the Bounty Desk, his attention is drawn to the absolute crowd of dragons surrounding the Lost and Found, and the Snapper behind the desk. He shakes his head and removes his enchanted scroll, which flashes and shows him an image. He sighs in what must be embarrassment, and joins the line.

It is...several hours before his turn, during which he manages to take a short nap without losing his place, and chats with various dragons about their bounties and experience. Finally, the dragon in front of him leaves with a badly water-damaged journal, and he arrives at the front of the line.

"Ah! Yes, hi," he says, flipping up his mask, "I've lost -- well, I don't know how I managed to do it since I've only been here once, but I dropped it off with the Centaur Bodyguard I turned in. It was heavy and made of stone. Does anything back there ring a bell?"

He leans in conspiratorially, and whispers "Also, I came in and took my last bounty on the 13th. Can I take another one now, or should I come back later?"

----
OOC: came to check the thread and found an event! thought i'd participate, i hope that's okay :3
tOF3gv4.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20399563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/203996/20399563_350.png[/img][/url][/center] With a second thought, Cress counted her claws with how many days had passed. She could at least pick up another bounty while she was here! Realizing how tired she was, though, she rested her head on the counter and slid the bounty’s picture back to Ria, “Cress The Great strikes out again, hehe.” She sheepishly shook her head with a chuckle to herself and placed her hand on the scanner: [b]37[/b]. “A little overdue too, good thing this isn’t a library?” She gives an embarrassed toothy smile as the number pops up. ----- Cress had never had coffee before, but after Ria kindly offered the cup to her she gladly gave it a shot. And probably took a few too many shots of coffee for a first-timer. She felt like she was vibrating and could fly for days! Whoever invented coffee needed a raise or promotion or something! Swirling out of the Star Station, she took a peek at her bounty. It looked like a dragon? Or was it really a ship? Based on the intel she got from Ria, she guessed who - or whatever - it was crash landed somewhere and hadn’t been found yet. She scratched her head at the name of “Red Dawn” as well, never hearing of it before, so she wasn’t sure if the humble dragons back at The Spectrum would know too much about it either. Cress eventually decided, on her 50th lap flying around the outside of the Star Station, that she would stay high up and see if she could find some sort of crash landing somewhere. She imagined it would look sort of like the scars in the earth that Luminax made when they walked. After flying over several miles of land, she eventually saw some deep markings in the ground that led into some trees, “Well that’s weird. Probably a good place to look!” Zooming over, she finds a craft of some sort. Checking back and forth from the picture and the real thing, she tilts her head and approaches a little more carefully, “Uh…hello? You kinda crashed, you know!” When there was no answer, she came up and nervously knocked on the side of the thing. Hearing a metallic clang she took a slight sigh of relief. It looked remarkably like a dragon that was carved from the night sky! “No wonder no one could find you if you blended in so well in the sky before crashing!” You could practically see a lightbulb flicker above her head in this moment. “Wait…how am I supposed to get this back to the station?!” [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71797365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/717974/71797365.png[/img][/url][/center] Trotting in with a smile on her face she glides the rest of the way over to the counter and gives Ria back the picture, “I brought it back! It’s outside!” Vaguely out the window or door you could see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18965533]another spiral[/url] flat on the ground, panting, with a rope next to him. The rope was connected to a series of other ropes that were tied around the craft. The trail behind it clearly indicates it was carefully dragged all the way back to the station. “Could I trade this in for a Mistral Mantle, please?” With another signature toothy smile, she’s ecstatic to bring something home and also very ready for bed after the coffee crash. [center][item=mistral mantle]
20399563_350.png

With a second thought, Cress counted her claws with how many days had passed. She could at least pick up another bounty while she was here! Realizing how tired she was, though, she rested her head on the counter and slid the bounty’s picture back to Ria, “Cress The Great strikes out again, hehe.” She sheepishly shook her head with a chuckle to herself and placed her hand on the scanner: 37.

“A little overdue too, good thing this isn’t a library?” She gives an embarrassed toothy smile as the number pops up.

Cress had never had coffee before, but after Ria kindly offered the cup to her she gladly gave it a shot. And probably took a few too many shots of coffee for a first-timer. She felt like she was vibrating and could fly for days! Whoever invented coffee needed a raise or promotion or something!

Swirling out of the Star Station, she took a peek at her bounty. It looked like a dragon? Or was it really a ship? Based on the intel she got from Ria, she guessed who - or whatever - it was crash landed somewhere and hadn’t been found yet. She scratched her head at the name of “Red Dawn” as well, never hearing of it before, so she wasn’t sure if the humble dragons back at The Spectrum would know too much about it either. Cress eventually decided, on her 50th lap flying around the outside of the Star Station, that she would stay high up and see if she could find some sort of crash landing somewhere. She imagined it would look sort of like the scars in the earth that Luminax made when they walked.

After flying over several miles of land, she eventually saw some deep markings in the ground that led into some trees, “Well that’s weird. Probably a good place to look!”

Zooming over, she finds a craft of some sort. Checking back and forth from the picture and the real thing, she tilts her head and approaches a little more carefully, “Uh…hello? You kinda crashed, you know!” When there was no answer, she came up and nervously knocked on the side of the thing. Hearing a metallic clang she took a slight sigh of relief. It looked remarkably like a dragon that was carved from the night sky! “No wonder no one could find you if you blended in so well in the sky before crashing!”

You could practically see a lightbulb flicker above her head in this moment.

“Wait…how am I supposed to get this back to the station?!”

71797365.png

Trotting in with a smile on her face she glides the rest of the way over to the counter and gives Ria back the picture, “I brought it back! It’s outside!” Vaguely out the window or door you could see another spiral flat on the ground, panting, with a rope next to him. The rope was connected to a series of other ropes that were tied around the craft. The trail behind it clearly indicates it was carefully dragged all the way back to the station.

“Could I trade this in for a Mistral Mantle, please?” With another signature toothy smile, she’s ecstatic to bring something home and also very ready for bed after the coffee crash.
Mistral Mantle
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Islet "Thanks for the warning." Offering a salute in return, Ria makes a mental note too have Tasris drop by and take a look. Perhaps she could find a safer method of transporting it around? Maybe even stash it in the Cathedral? "As for your next bounty--" Unrolling a scroll the skydancer clicks his tongue in amusement. [quote][item=everbloom gem guardian] "These gems are said to prevent famine." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Islet
"Thanks for the warning." Offering a salute in return, Ria makes a mental note too have Tasris drop by and take a look. Perhaps she could find a safer method of transporting it around? Maybe even stash it in the Cathedral?

"As for your next bounty--" Unrolling a scroll the skydancer clicks his tongue in amusement.
Quote:
Everbloom Gem Guardian

"These gems are said to prevent famine."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581064/58106391p.png[/img] @Islet Clemet really isn't surprised something living has made it's way inside here. Stars, with all the junk it's honestly a wonder she hasn't run into something yet~! "Well, uh, let me see if I can spot them? Can't guarantee anything though. Seems like it'd be awfully easy for a turtle to get burred in there..."[/center]
58106391p.png

@Islet
Clemet really isn't surprised something living has made it's way inside here. Stars, with all the junk it's honestly a wonder she hasn't run into something yet~!

"Well, uh, let me see if I can spot them? Can't guarantee anything though. Seems like it'd be awfully easy for a turtle to get burred in there..."
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581064/58106391p.png[/img] @Sylphie3000 Waving goodbye to Transit, Clemet turns to cast a glance over the newcomer. "Now, how'd you go and lose something like that? You'd think something like that would be very noticeable." Then again, that last hunter had lost an animal. WAs she really one to judge? "Ah, neverminded me! I'm just a bit hungry. Say, while I grab some lunch why don't you go down to the Bounty Board and grab you that contract? I'll ship your stuff back out to when I find it." And then, realizing that this had probably meant too be secret of some kind, Clemet leans in real close and begins whispering herself. "You're fine dear. Third day counts!" With a wink she pulls away and heads for the nearest pile of junk. Surely, there is a lunchbox in there somewhere?[/center]
58106391p.png

@Sylphie3000
Waving goodbye to Transit, Clemet turns to cast a glance over the newcomer. "Now, how'd you go and lose something like that? You'd think something like that would be very noticeable." Then again, that last hunter had lost an animal. WAs she really one to judge?

"Ah, neverminded me! I'm just a bit hungry. Say, while I grab some lunch why don't you go down to the Bounty Board and grab you that contract? I'll ship your stuff back out to when I find it." And then, realizing that this had probably meant too be secret of some kind, Clemet leans in real close and begins whispering herself. "You're fine dear. Third day counts!"

With a wink she pulls away and heads for the nearest pile of junk. Surely, there is a lunchbox in there somewhere?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83363817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/833639/83363817.png[/img][/url][/center] This is his second visit to Ashfall Waste, and as usual, the steaming hot air dances around the environment as he wonders around the land looking for clues as to where the [b]Flameback Slink[/b] could be. Finding a native dragon of Ashfall Waste who seemed to know the answer to his question, it didn't take long for Naxar to figure out where the slink might live, because he was already waiting, hidden from the prying eyes of the slink who ventured out from its hideout. Pit-a-pat sounds can be heard from the creature's footfall as it moves its paw quickly. Naxar was ready to catch it with the fireproof net, mentally counting one, two, three—[i]GO![/i] Was it landing right on the slink and completely capturing it? – No, it escaped the net and returned to the wild. What a complete failure! Oh well, maybe next time he should bring a really strong net instead. Back to the counter to report back on his failed bounty; perhaps his next bounty will be easier; not that he doesn't like catching a more difficult one, but hey, sometimes it's good to have an easier time. [rule] Let's hope today's bounty isn't another slink after entering Star Station and wandering around for a few moments before strolling straight to the counter. May the Sornieth deities bless him on this occasion. As usual, I booped the scanner to get the number: [b]113[/b] "Good morning; it's been a while, you know." "I just hope it's not another slink, but if it is, it will be a [i]miracle[/i]." Naxar sighed quietly as he awaited the bounty contract.
83363817.png

This is his second visit to Ashfall Waste, and as usual, the steaming hot air dances around the environment as he wonders around the land looking for clues as to where the Flameback Slink could be.

Finding a native dragon of Ashfall Waste who seemed to know the answer to his question, it didn't take long for Naxar to figure out where the slink might live, because he was already waiting, hidden from the prying eyes of the slink who ventured out from its hideout.

Pit-a-pat sounds can be heard from the creature's footfall as it moves its paw quickly.

Naxar was ready to catch it with the fireproof net, mentally counting one, two, three—GO!

Was it landing right on the slink and completely capturing it? – No, it escaped the net and returned to the wild. What a complete failure! Oh well, maybe next time he should bring a really strong net instead.

Back to the counter to report back on his failed bounty; perhaps his next bounty will be easier; not that he doesn't like catching a more difficult one, but hey, sometimes it's good to have an easier time.

Let's hope today's bounty isn't another slink after entering Star Station and wandering around for a few moments before strolling straight to the counter. May the Sornieth deities bless him on this occasion.

As usual, I booped the scanner to get the number: 113

"Good morning; it's been a while, you know." "I just hope it's not another slink, but if it is, it will be a miracle." Naxar sighed quietly as he awaited the bounty contract.
giphy.gif goSc2L4.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758986/75898573_350.png[/img] "Ah, brilliant, thank you!" He takes the (large, heavy) box from the Lost and Found Desk and tries to lift it. He does [i]not[/i] lift it. The box falls and spills on the floor, narrowly missing his front foot in the process. He shakes his head and curses under his breath before delicately (well, as delicately as can be expected, given the rugged contents) replacing everything. The Snapper made carrying it look so [i]easy[/i]. [i]Vaughn[/i] made it look so easy! Oresto looks as though he would rather be literally any other breed than a Skydancer with the magical aptitude of a wet towel as he braces his spindly legs against the desk and begins to shove it across the floor towards the door. It takes him a while, especially since his legs keep sprawling out from under him on the smooth stone flooring, but he eventually manages to get it (almost) there. It's at that moment, covered in sweat and almost pathetic, that he remembers what he actually came here for -- and again looks as though he would rather be dead than set the impression he's about to. He kind of slinks back up front, all swagger gone, as he scans a paw and takes a ticket. "[b]177[/b]?" he says, hopeful, and gazes at the receptionist for further instructions.
75898573_350.png

"Ah, brilliant, thank you!" He takes the (large, heavy) box from the Lost and Found Desk and tries to lift it.

He does not lift it. The box falls and spills on the floor, narrowly missing his front foot in the process. He shakes his head and curses under his breath before delicately (well, as delicately as can be expected, given the rugged contents) replacing everything. The Snapper made carrying it look so easy. Vaughn made it look so easy!

Oresto looks as though he would rather be literally any other breed than a Skydancer with the magical aptitude of a wet towel as he braces his spindly legs against the desk and begins to shove it across the floor towards the door. It takes him a while, especially since his legs keep sprawling out from under him on the smooth stone flooring, but he eventually manages to get it (almost) there.

It's at that moment, covered in sweat and almost pathetic, that he remembers what he actually came here for -- and again looks as though he would rather be dead than set the impression he's about to.

He kind of slinks back up front, all swagger gone, as he scans a paw and takes a ticket.

"177?" he says, hopeful, and gazes at the receptionist for further instructions.
tOF3gv4.png
[center].M A G N A. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/820360/82035938.png[/img] [/center] {[b]Lost and Found Event[/b]} ~Still new to the station’s premises, it takes Magna far longer than it should have to find the [b]Help Desk[/b]: walking up and down stray halls, then back again, making circles in the lower levels, even stumbling upon a strangely shutdown area before she sees a stream of dragons all heading for the same place-- “Thank the higher beings above. Never again will I try to find anything on this darned ship”-- and, following suit, finally emerges into a room clamoring with the sound of parcels and boxes being strewn in an attempt to find the lost items that were supposedly about to make a round over to space if they weren't collected, and an unusually large crowd of dragons who seemed to be in the same predicament as her. Tsking impatiently, Magna pushes towards the front of the line regardless of any other hunters in her way and quickly rounds on the poor Help Desk tender with stormy red eyes and a dark presence about her. “Finally. You must fix these passageways. They’re wretched. And--" She stops and bites back what more she could say about its state, deciding to focus back on what she came for since she's pressed for time as it is: "...But that is for another time. It's come to my attention that a souvenir I picked up from one of my recent departures to the planet Cryfix was looted from my pockets." Before someone can dispute this claim, the bounty hunter interjects earnestly: "I am not someone who loses things. And I suppose it may have ended up here if the thief was generous enough to return what was stolen." "For fear someone else might overhear, the item is [b]blue and has a slight glow. Or, perhaps either or. But it is hard to miss.[/b] Which, is further why I am sure I did not go and drop it on the floor. But here I am. And here it is not. Have you seen anything like it?"
.M A G N A.

82035938.png
{Lost and Found Event}

~Still new to the station’s premises, it takes Magna far longer than it should have to find the Help Desk: walking up and down stray halls, then back again, making circles in the lower levels, even stumbling upon a strangely shutdown area before she sees a stream of dragons all heading for the same place-- “Thank the higher beings above. Never again will I try to find anything on this darned ship”-- and, following suit, finally emerges into a room clamoring with the sound of parcels and boxes being strewn in an attempt to find the lost items that were supposedly about to make a round over to space if they weren't collected, and an unusually large crowd of dragons who seemed to be in the same predicament as her.

Tsking impatiently, Magna pushes towards the front of the line regardless of any other hunters in her way and quickly rounds on the poor Help Desk tender with stormy red eyes and a dark presence about her. “Finally. You must fix these passageways. They’re wretched. And--"

She stops and bites back what more she could say about its state, deciding to focus back on what she came for since she's pressed for time as it is: "...But that is for another time. It's come to my attention that a souvenir I picked up from one of my recent departures to the planet Cryfix was looted from my pockets." Before someone can dispute this claim, the bounty hunter interjects earnestly: "I am not someone who loses things. And I suppose it may have ended up here if the thief was generous enough to return what was stolen."

"For fear someone else might overhear, the item is blue and has a slight glow. Or, perhaps either or. But it is hard to miss. Which, is further why I am sure I did not go and drop it on the floor. But here I am. And here it is not. Have you seen anything like it?"
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @Arcane2 "Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the skink. Luckily, this time around you've been assigned to something a little different." Realign the page from his jaws, Solaire sets it gently atop the counter for review. [quote][item=muckbottom catfish] "Found in high-end sewers." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
35650231p.png

@Arcane2
"Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the skink. Luckily, this time around you've been assigned to something a little different." Realign the page from his jaws, Solaire sets it gently atop the counter for review.
Quote:
Muckbottom Catfish

"Found in high-end sewers."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination

Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 247 248