Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Well-loved old dragons- Lore & art
1 2 3 4 5 6
I just came across this and wanted to give Jade some appreciation <3333333 such a beautiful girl
I just came across this and wanted to give Jade some appreciation <3333333 such a beautiful girl
MreCscM.png
[quote name="barkscales" date="2023-03-15 19:08:59" ] @MadameTentacle HEHE no I think that's great!!!! I'm glad that she's already fitting in :> living in plague is probably pretty interesting for her! [/quote] And rest assured she'll have lots of friends! There's a magnificent garden of mutated plants if she wants to continue her trade, the explorers would love to hear of her travels, and I've no doubt she'll be popular in the village! I like to think she has lots of stories to tell
barkscales wrote on 2023-03-15 19:08:59:
@MadameTentacle

HEHE no I think that's great!!!! I'm glad that she's already fitting in :> living in plague is probably pretty interesting for her!

And rest assured she'll have lots of friends! There's a magnificent garden of mutated plants if she wants to continue her trade, the explorers would love to hear of her travels, and I've no doubt she'll be popular in the village! I like to think she has lots of stories to tell
@mgcltwo

everybody loves Jade today!!! I'm glad, she deserves it :)

@MadameTentacle

:D That sounds lovely! I think she's already loving it there.

Also, interesting tidbit you don't have to use since my lore has been fuzzy for a few years, but the clan she joined all those years ago was always very patriotic towards the Glademother, and in the end, the justification I gave for my "new" clan in Wind was that the old one stayed in Nature and became one with the gardens/Behemoth. Initially Jade was going to be one of the dragons who stayed there forever, but it seems she either objected to their fanaticism or just got restless and wanted to go elsewhere.
@mgcltwo

everybody loves Jade today!!! I'm glad, she deserves it :)

@MadameTentacle

:D That sounds lovely! I think she's already loving it there.

Also, interesting tidbit you don't have to use since my lore has been fuzzy for a few years, but the clan she joined all those years ago was always very patriotic towards the Glademother, and in the end, the justification I gave for my "new" clan in Wind was that the old one stayed in Nature and became one with the gardens/Behemoth. Initially Jade was going to be one of the dragons who stayed there forever, but it seems she either objected to their fanaticism or just got restless and wanted to go elsewhere.
@barkscales

I did notice in her old bio she seemed very attached to nature but it's cool knowing more!

My personal hc was simply being how snappers would wander. I like your idea that she was restless and it was time to start her own journey! But now she's ready to take root and rest once more <3 Only problem now is I'm so torn which tab to put her in. My first thought was explorer's tab with her journey, but then I saw she was a gardener and she'd fit with the swampy dragons there. But she could also simply fit in the village so she's not tied down to one vocation/role. Wherever she ends up, I promise she's very loved! She's also got fellow snappers to keep her company should she miss her own kind :]
@barkscales

I did notice in her old bio she seemed very attached to nature but it's cool knowing more!

My personal hc was simply being how snappers would wander. I like your idea that she was restless and it was time to start her own journey! But now she's ready to take root and rest once more <3 Only problem now is I'm so torn which tab to put her in. My first thought was explorer's tab with her journey, but then I saw she was a gardener and she'd fit with the swampy dragons there. But she could also simply fit in the village so she's not tied down to one vocation/role. Wherever she ends up, I promise she's very loved! She's also got fellow snappers to keep her company should she miss her own kind :]
@barkscales ohhh my gosh these guys are so cute ;___; !! if they're still available, I'd be honored to take crocs !! the indiana jones theme seems like a whooole lotta fun do you have any particular price you'd be looking for em ? I'm absolutely fine with the 50kt + but am totally willing to do more ! :-) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25866531][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/258666/25866531_350.png[/img][/url]
@barkscales

ohhh my gosh these guys are so cute ;___; !! if they're still available, I'd be honored to take crocs !! the indiana jones theme seems like a whooole lotta fun

do you have any particular price you'd be looking for em ? I'm absolutely fine with the 50kt + but am totally willing to do more ! :-)

25866531_350.png

i like bugs & biology & weird stuff !!!
any pronouns, dms fine ^___^
i overuse emoticons because tone via text is my downfall i am so sorry in advance
@MAGGOTEATER Whatever you think is fair! 50kt is just fine with me, my main goal is rehoming everyone :)
@MAGGOTEATER Whatever you think is fair! 50kt is just fine with me, my main goal is rehoming everyone :)
@MadameTentacle hehe good luck figuring it out! maybe she goes from one tab to another once in a while
@MadameTentacle hehe good luck figuring it out! maybe she goes from one tab to another once in a while
@barkscales

awesome !!! I'm up to do 65kt then ^___^ !
@barkscales

awesome !!! I'm up to do 65kt then ^___^ !

i like bugs & biology & weird stuff !!!
any pronouns, dms fine ^___^
i overuse emoticons because tone via text is my downfall i am so sorry in advance
1 2 3 4 5 6