Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Images to bright & a dressing issue
1 2
for some reason, I've been having some dragon images appear brighter and more saturated than they should be, if I try to save the image it goes back to normal. it sometimes effects Predict morphology and sometimes doesn't. some of my dragons are affected and some are not. some are only affected in their thumbnail form. What im seeing: [img]https://tinypic.host/images/2023/03/10/x.jpg[/img] What she should look like: [img]https://tinypic.host/images/2023/03/10/xx.jpg[/img] Another example, the dragon is only brighter in thumbnail form: [img]https://tinypic.host/images/2023/03/10/x368415334ad631f2.jpg[/img] [img]https://tinypic.host/images/2023/03/10/xxb32d6824fbd01ddc.jpg[/img] I'm also having problems with dressing my dragons. if i have multiple hidden apparel items on a dragon, and then i delete an apparel item, it will make one of the hidden apparel items visible again. These two problems began at around the same time, 2 or 3 days ago, so they may be related.
for some reason, I've been having some dragon images appear brighter and more saturated than they should be, if I try to save the image it goes back to normal. it sometimes effects Predict morphology and sometimes doesn't. some of my dragons are affected and some are not. some are only affected in their thumbnail form.

What im seeing:
x.jpg

What she should look like:
xx.jpg

Another example, the dragon is only brighter in thumbnail form:
x368415334ad631f2.jpg
xxb32d6824fbd01ddc.jpg

I'm also having problems with dressing my dragons. if i have multiple hidden apparel items on a dragon, and then i delete an apparel item, it will make one of the hidden apparel items visible again.

These two problems began at around the same time, 2 or 3 days ago, so they may be related.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png
Issue has persisted after logging out and back in again.
Issue has persisted after logging out and back in again.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
issue is only effecting me on desktop, not mobile.
issue is only effecting me on desktop, not mobile.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
@CastInCopper i have a hunch that this has something to do with your browser or browser extensions. to see if this is the case, try a different browser to see if the issue disappears.
@CastInCopper i have a hunch that this has something to do with your browser or browser extensions. to see if this is the case, try a different browser to see if the issue disappears.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm having this issue too on Microsoft Edge - the problem seems to disappear on Firefox, but I don't WANT to use Firefox. It was originally only affecting the small dragon images in my lair view. The view of the dragon itself was fine. But this afternoon it started to affect them on their direct view pages as well.
I'm having this issue too on Microsoft Edge - the problem seems to disappear on Firefox, but I don't WANT to use Firefox. It was originally only affecting the small dragon images in my lair view. The view of the dragon itself was fine. But this afternoon it started to affect them on their direct view pages as well.
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis I am also using Microsoft Edge.

This issue is still persisting and is effecting more and more of my dragons. It seems to go away for a little bit if i change a dragon's appearance, like dress it, but if I undo the change it will revert to the brightened image, and if I switch back and forth enough times both images will become too bright.

It's very annoying.
@brevityis I am also using Microsoft Edge.

This issue is still persisting and is effecting more and more of my dragons. It seems to go away for a little bit if i change a dragon's appearance, like dress it, but if I undo the change it will revert to the brightened image, and if I switch back and forth enough times both images will become too bright.

It's very annoying.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
@CastInCopper @brevityis

Have you tried turning off HDR support by disabling Hardware Acceleration in your Settings? Edge users have been reporting odd brightness issues when this feature was enabled.
@CastInCopper @brevityis

Have you tried turning off HDR support by disabling Hardware Acceleration in your Settings? Edge users have been reporting odd brightness issues when this feature was enabled.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

I hadn't previously, but I just did now, and cleared my cache after. On a page refresh, the lair images are still too bright.

I don't know if it helps, but when I first opened the lair earlier today, before disabling anything or deleting the cache, the images first loaded correctly, and then a few seconds later flicked across to too bright. They started fine and then it's like a filter drops over them. The last few times, that hasn't happened, they just loaded too bright.
@Nightwind

I hadn't previously, but I just did now, and cleared my cache after. On a page refresh, the lair images are still too bright.

I don't know if it helps, but when I first opened the lair earlier today, before disabling anything or deleting the cache, the images first loaded correctly, and then a few seconds later flicked across to too bright. They started fine and then it's like a filter drops over them. The last few times, that hasn't happened, they just loaded too bright.
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis

In that case I'd suggest going to MS-focused sites to do some investigation.
@brevityis

In that case I'd suggest going to MS-focused sites to do some investigation.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind @brevityis @Ralzakark

I have resolved the issue! still no clue what caused it, but I went to "settings and more" and clicked "update available". after updating the images returned to normal.
@Nightwind @brevityis @Ralzakark

I have resolved the issue! still no clue what caused it, but I went to "settings and more" and clicked "update available". after updating the images returned to normal.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
1 2