Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [closed] [dom] Cave Exploration CYOA
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi hi, the rest of the clutch and another clutch are going down to examine the crystals!
Hi hi, the rest of the clutch and another clutch are going down to examine the crystals!
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
Sent in to examine the crystals! =3
Sent in to examine the crystals! =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Casted my vote! Can't wait to see where this goes
Casted my vote! Can't wait to see where this goes
TOIp1Fz.png zsrYZlq.png
mlHpBMC.png
06xk8gV.png
gzlHZ53.png
UBukGmL.png
[ Carrd ]
[ Garden Gate ]

[ FR Wishlist ]
[ Current Push ]
[ LINK ]
XXX X Lmao EMpty
It's a sinkhole problem! How bad is it? Downward!
It's a sinkhole problem! How bad is it? Downward!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
CRYSTALSSS! (water is cool too so I won't be upset if that one wins)
CRYSTALSSS! (water is cool too so I won't be upset if that one wins)
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
Just cast my vote for today! Looking
forward to seeing how the story unfolds. ^-^
Just cast my vote for today! Looking
forward to seeing how the story unfolds. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
[quote=Tuesday][i]These crystals are sacridite, a rare mineral that grows when nearby dragons or beastclans make wishes. They were small and interlaced with rock when we arrived, but only a day after our arrival, our hopes for our exploration have made them expand and shine! [img]https://media.tumblr.com/d24803c2fc5ba18ddd408f78ad9b7ac6/0e80c91186cb4dc1-13/s100x200/9e97732698f7cae283ac30971562aac33f23ab9f.png[/img] [code][img]https://media.tumblr.com/d24803c2fc5ba18ddd408f78ad9b7ac6/0e80c91186cb4dc1-13/s100x200/9e97732698f7cae283ac30971562aac33f23ab9f.png[/img][/code] With the camp established and one discovery already under their belts, the expedition confidently heads down a tunnel entrance llined in sacridite crystals, leaving lights and marking their progress along the way. A few hours ahead, they’re stopped again by a chasm that appears suddenly in the gloom, right across the tunnel floor. It’s not a good idea to fly down if you can’t tell how deep it goes (what if you get worn out and can’t fly back up?) so everyone breaks out the rappelling supplies. While one team works on that, others break off to backtrack slightly and look at things they’ve noticed along this first tunnel. One of the most intriguing is a small branch tunnel with a faint whistling noise coming from it - but what could be making that sound? Another is a section of otherwise-smooth wall pocked with tiny holes and scratch marks - they aren’t natural, but what kind of creature could cause this?[/i] To vote to enter the whistling tunnel, send dragons or food stacks to @TomSwifty. To vote to investigate the holes and scratchmarks, send to @Bearskull. The winning choice will determine today’s badge, which will be revealed on Wednesday! [/quote] @Bearskull @hibikiga @Islet @Kothra @harpyja @Stanzascale @Beezarre @WolfTrickster @Golden @Dessy @CrazyDragonLady1 @Deladria @SkellieTheRedd @jbapple @mephistos @DuskAwakening @catfire13 @distortedgenesis @ZaxProxy @Ajgreelyfan3 @Jeevas @CeruleanCrow @Magmish @ultrasuede @ArithMedic @FinalFlight @Sachqua (add yourself to the pinglist [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161eFHZiAa9FBPAyO2_6r_j30ixkgmi9pPHOQ8Jc6Dsw/edit#gid=0]here[/url])
Tuesday wrote:
These crystals are sacridite, a rare mineral that grows when nearby dragons or beastclans make wishes. They were small and interlaced with rock when we arrived, but only a day after our arrival, our hopes for our exploration have made them expand and shine!

9e97732698f7cae283ac30971562aac33f23ab9f.png
Code:
[img]https://media.tumblr.com/d24803c2fc5ba18ddd408f78ad9b7ac6/0e80c91186cb4dc1-13/s100x200/9e97732698f7cae283ac30971562aac33f23ab9f.png[/img]

With the camp established and one discovery already under their belts, the expedition confidently heads down a tunnel entrance llined in sacridite crystals, leaving lights and marking their progress along the way. A few hours ahead, they’re stopped again by a chasm that appears suddenly in the gloom, right across the tunnel floor. It’s not a good idea to fly down if you can’t tell how deep it goes (what if you get worn out and can’t fly back up?) so everyone breaks out the rappelling supplies. While one team works on that, others break off to backtrack slightly and look at things they’ve noticed along this first tunnel. One of the most intriguing is a small branch tunnel with a faint whistling noise coming from it - but what could be making that sound? Another is a section of otherwise-smooth wall pocked with tiny holes and scratch marks - they aren’t natural, but what kind of creature could cause this?

To vote to enter the whistling tunnel, send dragons or food stacks to @TomSwifty. To vote to investigate the holes and scratchmarks, send to @Bearskull. The winning choice will determine today’s badge, which will be revealed on Wednesday!

@Bearskull @hibikiga @Islet @Kothra @harpyja @Stanzascale @Beezarre @WolfTrickster @Golden @Dessy @CrazyDragonLady1 @Deladria @SkellieTheRedd @jbapple @mephistos @DuskAwakening @catfire13 @distortedgenesis @ZaxProxy @Ajgreelyfan3 @Jeevas @CeruleanCrow @Magmish @ultrasuede @ArithMedic @FinalFlight @Sachqua

(add yourself to the pinglist here)
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
Sent you (1) ticket for today's badge!
Sent you (1) ticket for today's badge!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As I thought, even though my vote didn't make it I wasn't disappointed. Today's vote has been sent out, I'm excited to see what comes next!
As I thought, even though my vote didn't make it I wasn't disappointed. Today's vote has been sent out, I'm excited to see what comes next!
ticket sent! :)
ticket sent! :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6