Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 129 130
@laticat

Ohh halfbody would be fun!
But yeah that's just shading sorry!! If you wanna color pick her skin/hair/etc. just use the legion-shadowlands colors they're the same!! The ref in her references tab is more so just an outfit reference at the moment? I haven't finished her actual full ref yet u_u
@laticat

Ohh halfbody would be fun!
But yeah that's just shading sorry!! If you wanna color pick her skin/hair/etc. just use the legion-shadowlands colors they're the same!! The ref in her references tab is more so just an outfit reference at the moment? I haven't finished her actual full ref yet u_u
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins

No worries!! I just wanted to double check :) Best of luck with that reference, and I'll put you down for a halfbody! I've got a sizeable queue ahead of you at the moment, but I'll message you again as soon as I'm ready to begin!
@Anduins

No worries!! I just wanted to double check :) Best of luck with that reference, and I'll put you down for a halfbody! I've got a sizeable queue ahead of you at the moment, but I'll message you again as soon as I'm ready to begin!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

sounds good to me!!
@laticat

sounds good to me!!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@contaminate

Hey there!! Sorry for the wait, I'm ready to begin working on your pieces now! :D I'll send you the invoice. Do you have the references gathered up?
@contaminate

Hey there!! Sorry for the wait, I'm ready to begin working on your pieces now! :D I'll send you the invoice. Do you have the references gathered up?
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat payment sent along. I’m poking for the guy’s spidery form right now so it’s not just the one screenshot
@laticat payment sent along. I’m poking for the guy’s spidery form right now so it’s not just the one screenshot
sBdLZtA.png
@laticat Consolidating the references in this post and still awaiting the Wheel of Fortunes stuff for the second guy ;u;

Female dunmer
Form 1 - Strength (jaguar instead of a lion maybe)
- Face and outfit
- 3/4 Face
- Scars/marking ref? but its her left ear that's half gone

Form 2 - The Chariot:
- Runic scarring
- Spectral form (transparent and glowy magic-mech basically)

Male dunmer
Form 1 - Death:
- Profile and outfit
- Face
- Outfit option 2
- 3/4 Face

Form 2 - Wheel of Fortunes:
- General tone/aesthetic
- text reference
- Front Left Back Right

Edit: got the full turnaround for him now!
@laticat Consolidating the references in this post and still awaiting the Wheel of Fortunes stuff for the second guy ;u;

Female dunmer
Form 1 - Strength (jaguar instead of a lion maybe)
- Face and outfit
- 3/4 Face
- Scars/marking ref? but its her left ear that's half gone

Form 2 - The Chariot:
- Runic scarring
- Spectral form (transparent and glowy magic-mech basically)

Male dunmer
Form 1 - Death:
- Profile and outfit
- Face
- Outfit option 2
- 3/4 Face

Form 2 - Wheel of Fortunes:
- General tone/aesthetic
- text reference
- Front Left Back Right

Edit: got the full turnaround for him now!
sBdLZtA.png
@contaminate

Hey there!! Sorry for the wait on my response. Thank you for rounding up all of these references!! That really makes my life easier. <3

Would you like me to stick as close as I can to the poses and compositions of each of these cards, so they will look very different across the 45 degree cut, or would you like me to do more of a mirrored composition like in regular playing cards? Even if it's the latter, I can use the compositions of the tarot cards to inform the poses of these, they'd just look mirrored! Just making sure I'm on the same page with you before I begin! :)
@contaminate

Hey there!! Sorry for the wait on my response. Thank you for rounding up all of these references!! That really makes my life easier. <3

Would you like me to stick as close as I can to the poses and compositions of each of these cards, so they will look very different across the 45 degree cut, or would you like me to do more of a mirrored composition like in regular playing cards? Even if it's the latter, I can use the compositions of the tarot cards to inform the poses of these, they'd just look mirrored! Just making sure I'm on the same page with you before I begin! :)
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat ooh, I think 45 degrees still? I’m really into the idea of them being able to be inverse or upright for either card half. For composition, as close as possible with the split. I know a it’ll definitely take some finagling, but I’m good with creative liberties.

For the Wheel specifically I’m definitely imagining the spidery ‘arms’ making the shape of the wheel, the rest I’m totally good entrusting to your judgement
@laticat ooh, I think 45 degrees still? I’m really into the idea of them being able to be inverse or upright for either card half. For composition, as close as possible with the split. I know a it’ll definitely take some finagling, but I’m good with creative liberties.

For the Wheel specifically I’m definitely imagining the spidery ‘arms’ making the shape of the wheel, the rest I’m totally good entrusting to your judgement
sBdLZtA.png
@contaminate

Alrighty, so you don't mind the poses being mirrored or not! And I love that idea for the wheel!! I likely won't get you any sketches until tomorrow, but I'm very excited for this project. I'll get back to you soon! :D
@contaminate

Alrighty, so you don't mind the poses being mirrored or not! And I love that idea for the wheel!! I likely won't get you any sketches until tomorrow, but I'm very excited for this project. I'll get back to you soon! :D
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat I'm a-ok with it not being mirrored :D Adds some pizzazz And i'm super excited to see what you come up with [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@laticat

I'm a-ok with it not being mirrored :D Adds some pizzazz

And i'm super excited to see what you come up with
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 129 130