Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 143 144
@Zoruna oo now that is perfection!!

@Colormancy oh no thank you for liking my skins, both those dragons are beautiful ;o;

@Effluvium is gems well spent, Nihilist is looking gorgeous!

@Thundre oo no problem, it works extremely well on her!

Should have everything else updated to here!
@Zoruna oo now that is perfection!!

@Colormancy oh no thank you for liking my skins, both those dragons are beautiful ;o;

@Effluvium is gems well spent, Nihilist is looking gorgeous!

@Thundre oo no problem, it works extremely well on her!

Should have everything else updated to here!
@Reisiger Thank you very much[emoji=heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75580038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755801/75580038_350.png[/img][/url]
@Reisiger
Thank you very much

75580038_350.png
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@Reisiger
I'd like to buy a copy of "Skin: Ancient" and a copy of "Skin: Sagte Dans" if possible. Your art is so impressive!
@Reisiger
I'd like to buy a copy of "Skin: Ancient" and a copy of "Skin: Sagte Dans" if possible. Your art is so impressive!
Hey @Reisiger! If is still in stock, could I snag a copy?
Hey @Reisiger! If is still in stock, could I snag a copy?
ePOliyb.pngPgv53XB.pnguFMfy5S.png
dEo6ta2.png
RkwUj2W.png
@Reisiger could i buy a copy of if its still in stock?
@Reisiger could i buy a copy of if its still in stock?
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Reisiger I have a quick question. You have a series of skins that it looks like you might reprint in the future, which are called Ethereal Sovereign, Gaderel and Suriyel (sorry I can't figure out how to put the image links in here.)

I was wondering if Sunset Sovereign, which is a part of that family of skins, but not pictured, would also be offered?

I absolutely adore the colors!
@Reisiger I have a quick question. You have a series of skins that it looks like you might reprint in the future, which are called Ethereal Sovereign, Gaderel and Suriyel (sorry I can't figure out how to put the image links in here.)

I was wondering if Sunset Sovereign, which is a part of that family of skins, but not pictured, would also be offered?

I absolutely adore the colors!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@MasakiSaphir ahh thank you too, your dragon is stunning!

@Starlight18 Ethereal Sovereign, Gaderel and Suriyel are custom recolours that can be repainted at any time for 1,000g and a skin blueprint. Sunset Sovereign is part of the original retired series that was publicly released and will have a chance to be reprinted again at a later date before going back to retirement

Everything else caught up to here
@MasakiSaphir ahh thank you too, your dragon is stunning!

@Starlight18 Ethereal Sovereign, Gaderel and Suriyel are custom recolours that can be repainted at any time for 1,000g and a skin blueprint. Sunset Sovereign is part of the original retired series that was publicly released and will have a chance to be reprinted again at a later date before going back to retirement

Everything else caught up to here
@Reisiger Hi! Can I get a copy of "Once Found" (fem OB) and "feeling every second" (male IMP) if you still have them in stock? I "accidentally" tried it on dragons of mine and it fits them better than their current accents... whoops
@Reisiger Hi! Can I get a copy of "Once Found" (fem OB) and "feeling every second" (male IMP) if you still have them in stock? I "accidentally" tried it on dragons of mine and it fits them better than their current accents... whoops
QdaBiJf.png
@Reisiger Hello! If there's a copy left for 'Accent: once found' for female obelisks, may I have one too? It's lovely!

I'd also like to be added to the list for 'Skin: Is So' for female skydancers, but I wasn't sure if the fourth run was already out? So not sure where to put my name in the spreadsheet haha.
@Reisiger Hello! If there's a copy left for 'Accent: once found' for female obelisks, may I have one too? It's lovely!

I'd also like to be added to the list for 'Skin: Is So' for female skydancers, but I wasn't sure if the fourth run was already out? So not sure where to put my name in the spreadsheet haha.
Both noted!
Both noted!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 143 144