Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey all you senior citizens..
1 2 3 4 5 6
it’s been nearly 5 years since glimmer and gloom was released on July 5th, 2018. feel old yet? I was thinking it couldn’t possibly have been that long already, but it’s definitely set itself as a cornerstone of the FR economy. What on earth did we all do before it? Personally I used to grind Tidal Trouble for hours, getting to 75kt a couple hundred treasure at a time. It was a great way to waste time during class (I was still in [i]highschool![/i]) If I remember correctly, the “meta” at the time was Artifracture? i just played a couple rounds and remembered why I hardly ever had money. It feels SO slow and boring in comparison as a farming method. thank you glimmer and gloom ily [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=gloom tile size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
it’s been nearly 5 years since glimmer and gloom was released on July 5th, 2018. feel old yet?

I was thinking it couldn’t possibly have been that long already, but it’s definitely set itself as a cornerstone of the FR economy. What on earth did we all do before it? Personally I used to grind Tidal Trouble for hours, getting to 75kt a couple hundred treasure at a time. It was a great way to waste time during class (I was still in highschool!)

If I remember correctly, the “meta” at the time was Artifracture? i just played a couple rounds and remembered why I hardly ever had money. It feels SO slow and boring in comparison as a farming method.

thank you glimmer and gloom ily
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/6mzecl.png[/img] Yeah I remember Artifracture, that was my go-to too. It started off slow but you could start making good money if you kept the combo going. Still took like... two hours or something comparatively stupid to max out the luck streak. Man.
6mzecl.png

Yeah I remember Artifracture, that was my go-to too. It started off slow but you could start making good money if you kept the combo going. Still took like... two hours or something comparatively stupid to max out the luck streak. Man.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[center]It feels like it's always been a part of the site [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/8b9Xax6L7qtAkAimGm/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
It feels like it's always been a part of the site

giphy.gif
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Boy howdy I feel old. It's also been 8 years since the glimmer gene was released. :D (July 17th 2015)
Boy howdy I feel old. It's also been 8 years since the glimmer gene was released. :D (July 17th 2015)
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
jesus, i joined around that time (old friend got me in on it, old acct i don't have access to) definitely a little after that, though I think.

i was having this weird mandella effect recently because I couldn't actually remember mistral mohjang- being there during my original run, and I was convinced it had to have been

...when no, it hadn't been. it's so weird to think about all the changes to this site.
jesus, i joined around that time (old friend got me in on it, old acct i don't have access to) definitely a little after that, though I think.

i was having this weird mandella effect recently because I couldn't actually remember mistral mohjang- being there during my original run, and I was convinced it had to have been

...when no, it hadn't been. it's so weird to think about all the changes to this site.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
HEY THAT'S ILLEGAL

I swear it feels like it just came out like idk maybe 2-3 years ago???
HEY THAT'S ILLEGAL

I swear it feels like it just came out like idk maybe 2-3 years ago???
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Do not make me feel old. I'm already so ancient. I got here when the festival familiar was the goblins.
Do not make me feel old. I'm already so ancient. I got here when the festival familiar was the goblins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
I was here for the very first NotN. All those bears...
I was here for the very first NotN. All those bears...
mkpoaHZ.png
Back in my day the first elemental festival was light. Shakes cane

It's been a very long time. It'll be 10 years this summer.
Back in my day the first elemental festival was light. Shakes cane

It's been a very long time. It'll be 10 years this summer.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
oh god it was released the same year i joined?? i didn't think it was that old D:
oh god it was released the same year i joined?? i didn't think it was that old D:

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3 4 5 6