Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SMS(S) | Pinglist Update (no new skins)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Small bump to say that Prismatic Sheen has been submitted! For queue trackers, the order number is #104360. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Small bump to say that Prismatic Sheen has been submitted! For queue trackers, the order number is #104360.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@sasser hello!! Your skins are beautiful! I'm on mobile and having a hard time adding my slot to the fae m document! May I please be added and pay with gems? :)
@sasser hello!! Your skins are beautiful! I'm on mobile and having a hard time adding my slot to the fae m document! May I please be added and pay with gems? :)
7naJZM8.gifJS46SOh.gifDPrCB0j.gifJS46SOh.gif7naJZM8.gif
@K8RG8R thank you!! I've got you down. :)
@K8RG8R thank you!! I've got you down. :)
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
I love the prismatic sheen skin! I can't seem to edit the doc on my mobile unfortunately: can I sign up for a prismatic sheen slot and also be added to the pinglist please? :)
I love the prismatic sheen skin! I can't seem to edit the doc on my mobile unfortunately: can I sign up for a prismatic sheen slot and also be added to the pinglist please? :)
@Brightflight whoops! sorry about the late reply, I've got you down for a copy and on the general pinglist!
@Brightflight whoops! sorry about the late reply, I've got you down for a copy and on the general pinglist!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
[emoji=red star size=1]
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
General:
@Fractals @Zerobotic @BeingOfSalt @Windows95 @cedarfrogs @Spooce @Brightflight

Hello! I'm not pinging for any new skins so much as a heads up that I will be eventually retiring the current spreadsheet-based pinglists in favor of FR's pinglists. While I do not anticipate having any new skins up for sale soon due to starting a new job, the next time I do have something to notify people for I will be using the new pinglists.

@sasser-2345
General:
@Fractals @Zerobotic @BeingOfSalt @Windows95 @cedarfrogs @Spooce @Brightflight

Hello! I'm not pinging for any new skins so much as a heads up that I will be eventually retiring the current spreadsheet-based pinglists in favor of FR's pinglists. While I do not anticipate having any new skins up for sale soon due to starting a new job, the next time I do have something to notify people for I will be using the new pinglists.

@sasser-2345
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23