Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Paintbrush emoji blurry
i love the new feature for turning a forum post to default formatting!! it's going to make things a lot easier to read. however, at least for me (running firefox on windows 10), the paintbrush emoji is blurry and clips off at the edges. i tried clearing my cache but it still looks like that so i think it may be siteside. it doesn't look intentional so i thought i'd post here about it!
i love the new feature for turning a forum post to default formatting!! it's going to make things a lot easier to read. however, at least for me (running firefox on windows 10), the paintbrush emoji is blurry and clips off at the edges. i tried clearing my cache but it still looks like that so i think it may be siteside. it doesn't look intentional so i thought i'd post here about it!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@MollyMerula
Clipping off at the edges in particular sounds like a zoom issue - I'm posting from firefox on windows 10 and it's not doing that for me! Try pressing ctrl and 0.
@MollyMerula
Clipping off at the edges in particular sounds like a zoom issue - I'm posting from firefox on windows 10 and it's not doing that for me! Try pressing ctrl and 0.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Actually mine is also blurry. I am guessing it's because the other icons in that location are 24x24, but the paintbrush is 20x20.
Actually mine is also blurry. I am guessing it's because the other icons in that location are 24x24, but the paintbrush is 20x20.
eP65k0J.png
Thanks for the report @MollyMerula.

@Dracowolfie was correct, the image just needed to be slightly larger so it wouldn't be stretched into its spot.

If you clear your browser's cache, you should see the updated icon.
Thanks for the report @MollyMerula.

@Dracowolfie was correct, the image just needed to be slightly larger so it wouldn't be stretched into its spot.

If you clear your browser's cache, you should see the updated icon.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Weeee it looks so crisp now, heck yeah! :D
Weeee it looks so crisp now, heck yeah! :D
eP65k0J.png
Thanks so much @Kaepora!

@Vendrus thank you for the suggestion, but i know about page zoom and knew it wasn't the issue since i was at 100% and everything else looked fine!
Thanks so much @Kaepora!

@Vendrus thank you for the suggestion, but i know about page zoom and knew it wasn't the issue since i was at 100% and everything else looked fine!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png