Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
@FleetingFancy I forgot there was a calendar so thanks for the reminder! :) I still think it would be nice for it to be listed on Sage’s page as well for a quick, easy way to find that info
@FleetingFancy I forgot there was a calendar so thanks for the reminder! :) I still think it would be nice for it to be listed on Sage’s page as well for a quick, easy way to find that info
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
sage is so gorgeous and this shops such a great idea <3 love it!
sage is so gorgeous and this shops such a great idea <3 love it!
FREE PALESTINE, SUDAN, AND CONGO NOW!!
Excuse me, I love Sage. That's all, thank you
Excuse me, I love Sage. That's all, thank you
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
@fleetingfancy Ah, thank you sm! The multiple caps with no spacing made it difficult for me to see anything but the months & elemental festivals.
@fleetingfancy Ah, thank you sm! The multiple caps with no spacing made it difficult for me to see anything but the months & elemental festivals.
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
staff cant keep blessing us with all these gorgeous new npcs my heart's gonna explode

also WHEW good riddance of having to hunt the marketplace for limited seasonal stuff and waiting for stuff to come in stock, i really appreciate these qol changes and having limited items be a part of their own unique stores
staff cant keep blessing us with all these gorgeous new npcs my heart's gonna explode

also WHEW good riddance of having to hunt the marketplace for limited seasonal stuff and waiting for stuff to come in stock, i really appreciate these qol changes and having limited items be a part of their own unique stores
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
Oh, I love her! Sage looks lovely. And now I won't have to wonder what even is seasonal because I haven't been keeping up with news or what items exist nearly as well for a while. And I hated hunting in the marketplace, especially given they just fell in with the other stuff there.
Oh, I love her! Sage looks lovely. And now I won't have to wonder what even is seasonal because I haven't been keeping up with news or what items exist nearly as well for a while. And I hated hunting in the marketplace, especially given they just fell in with the other stuff there.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Oh she's beautiful! Love the new items too!
Oh she's beautiful! Love the new items too!
Wonderful! How creative; what gorgeous Artwork!
Wonderful! How creative; what gorgeous Artwork!
Oh snap, this is so cool
Oh snap, this is so cool
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
New antlers??????!?!??!? We truly have been blessed on this day

And I love Sage sm, the first non dragon NPC iirc and she's awesome!

Also I think this is the first time we've seen the spring scene and I gotta say it's gorgeous. I'm fully ready to give this to some of my dragons to replace the blooming grove scene (which I still love but I have had zero luck finding it in the coli)
New antlers??????!?!??!? We truly have been blessed on this day

And I love Sage sm, the first non dragon NPC iirc and she's awesome!

Also I think this is the first time we've seen the spring scene and I gotta say it's gorgeous. I'm fully ready to give this to some of my dragons to replace the blooming grove scene (which I still love but I have had zero luck finding it in the coli)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47