Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spore!
1 2 3 4 5 6
SPORE IS REALY FRICK FRAKEN COOL!!!! SO LETS TALK ABOUT IT AND STUFF
SPORE IS REALY FRICK FRAKEN COOL!!!! SO LETS TALK ABOUT IT AND STUFF
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png she/they,i accept all friend requests! Dragons for sale! wind.png
how did i miss this!!!!!!!!! literally my favorite game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did i miss this!!!!!!!!! literally my favorite game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Yessss Spore was one of my favourite games as a kid!! I still play it now sometimes. I keep clinging onto hope that we'll get a Spore 2 one day, but I doubt it'll happen unfortunately :c
Yessss Spore was one of my favourite games as a kid!! I still play it now sometimes. I keep clinging onto hope that we'll get a Spore 2 one day, but I doubt it'll happen unfortunately :c
Yes! Literally played it earlier this weekend cause I got the urge to run through it again. Someday, someday I'll reach the center of the galaxy. Half tempted to try a 'Dance with the Devil' run with my creatures this time. I've yet to manage that achievement after all this time.
Yes! Literally played it earlier this weekend cause I got the urge to run through it again. Someday, someday I'll reach the center of the galaxy. Half tempted to try a 'Dance with the Devil' run with my creatures this time. I've yet to manage that achievement after all this time.
yKp0KRf.png
i have so much spore knowledge stored in my brain. a lot of it just being about things from earlier points in the development, andt heres a lot of that that seemingly hasnt been documented really! i wanna start a tumblr blog where i just post about any interesting things about spore at least then theyll be at least somewhat public
i have so much spore knowledge stored in my brain. a lot of it just being about things from earlier points in the development, andt heres a lot of that that seemingly hasnt been documented really! i wanna start a tumblr blog where i just post about any interesting things about spore at least then theyll be at least somewhat public
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I have been playing it ever since i was a little kid, and it formed most of my gaming preferences! It has given me so much freedom and the Galactic Adventures not only allow you to basically make your own games, but if you scramble and claw for the crumbs of lore like me, it gives some to the different space ideologies. I am rn working on a small story of a zealot saint gone mad and so on. Its fun!

Also sadly my game wont let me login or register onto a spore account or my ea account and i am genuenly mad about that
I have been playing it ever since i was a little kid, and it formed most of my gaming preferences! It has given me so much freedom and the Galactic Adventures not only allow you to basically make your own games, but if you scramble and claw for the crumbs of lore like me, it gives some to the different space ideologies. I am rn working on a small story of a zealot saint gone mad and so on. Its fun!

Also sadly my game wont let me login or register onto a spore account or my ea account and i am genuenly mad about that
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
it's been ages since i've played spore but this thread is making me want to open steam and play it right now!!
i hope that someday there will be a spore 2 or another game similar to spore
it's been ages since i've played spore but this thread is making me want to open steam and play it right now!!
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
i vividly remember it being the second PC video game i ever played- my grandpa introduced me to it and i've loved it ever since. i remember getting the galactic adventures DLC and it made the game so much more rich and fun to play- it makes me happy that there's still people who remember it! nobody really talks about it anymore and it makes me sad </3
i vividly remember it being the second PC video game i ever played- my grandpa introduced me to it and i've loved it ever since. i remember getting the galactic adventures DLC and it made the game so much more rich and fun to play- it makes me happy that there's still people who remember it! nobody really talks about it anymore and it makes me sad </3
[quote name="lulumulumumu" date="2023-03-06 06:18:36" ] it's been ages since i've played spore but this thread is making me want to open steam and play it right now!! i hope that someday there will be a spore 2 or another game similar to spore [/quote] @lulumulumumu There actually is a fan project called Elysian Eclipse! It is still very early in progress, but it is going well!
lulumulumumu wrote on 2023-03-06 06:18:36:
@lulumulumumu
There actually is a fan project called Elysian Eclipse! It is still very early in progress, but it is going well!
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
spore! i like it!

i have good memories playing the ds game but the pc version is so amazing. i remember being little and watching tutorials on youtube of people designing spore creatures based off of characters like toothless the dragon
spore! i like it!

i have good memories playing the ds game but the pc version is so amazing. i remember being little and watching tutorials on youtube of people designing spore creatures based off of characters like toothless the dragon
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6