Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR* Selling hoard!
1 2 3 4 5
@Dandelionqueen I am sold out of bunbun and heartswirl, and I don't have imbued sulfur sorry!

I do still have the harvest apparel, green tree python, luminox items, I have 11 blackberries, 55 spectre loops, 1 sandcreeper, 22 dusk jadevine, 4 shadow runestones, 8 red goos, and I do have a spongy Spingy ^^

everything will be -10% LAH

Let me know how many of the things you would like, and I can send a CR with the total ^^
@Dandelionqueen I am sold out of bunbun and heartswirl, and I don't have imbued sulfur sorry!

I do still have the harvest apparel, green tree python, luminox items, I have 11 blackberries, 55 spectre loops, 1 sandcreeper, 22 dusk jadevine, 4 shadow runestones, 8 red goos, and I do have a spongy Spingy ^^

everything will be -10% LAH

Let me know how many of the things you would like, and I can send a CR with the total ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven

I'm interested in the green tree python for -10% LAH if nobody else has already claimed it!

And if you have any fodder material/items in general for throwing in the cauldron, I'd be up for buying a bunch of 'stacks' (full CR?) of those if it was a reduced rate.
@JellyRaven

I'm interested in the green tree python for -10% LAH if nobody else has already claimed it!

And if you have any fodder material/items in general for throwing in the cauldron, I'd be up for buying a bunch of 'stacks' (full CR?) of those if it was a reduced rate.
rkC7fxE.png
@JellyRaven Hi, could I have the Cloak of the Cosmos please? [item=cloak of the cosmos] It's 93g on AH. 93*.9=83.7 so approx 84g if that's alright with you? Thank you![emoji=blue gem size=1]
@JellyRaven

Hi, could I have the Cloak of the Cosmos please?

Cloak of the Cosmos
It's 93g on AH.

93*.9=83.7 so approx 84g if that's alright with you?
Thank you!
mqwumCI.pngJQ6mvmL.png71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.pngBelP9uV.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5