Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Elaryi's Art! [closed!] (rl currency)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Elaryi
Could I claim the spot for a headshot painting? :0 Would be happy to discuss details with you over on discord!

Also if you could adjust my name on the pinglist from @/vwoop to @geirskogul I'd appreciate it :D!
@Elaryi
Could I claim the spot for a headshot painting? :0 Would be happy to discuss details with you over on discord!

Also if you could adjust my name on the pinglist from @/vwoop to @geirskogul I'd appreciate it :D!
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
Aughsfhk I missed this- next time maybe :')
Aughsfhk I missed this- next time maybe :')
XOxv5KE.png
@geirskogul
Of course!
@geirskogul
Of course!
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
@Cytus
Sorry you keep missing the slots! Would you like me to reserve you a slot?
@Cytus
Sorry you keep missing the slots! Would you like me to reserve you a slot?
@Elaryi

Yes please o/
@Elaryi

Yes please o/
XOxv5KE.png
[quote=pinglist]@GarbagePal @Dragondreamer @matejko @Vovina @iamtigerlily @geirskogul @Shiftie @jazzyashley @pennylane @revuvuzela @Cytus @aeons @reefknot @Kxida @Philli @SomewhatEternal @Spamton @smolelf @wanli @Naitochan[/quote] Opening commissions again!

Opening commissions again!
@Elaryi

*kicks down door*
Here to grab a slot >:D
Headshot painting to be precise!
@Elaryi

*kicks down door*
Here to grab a slot >:D
Headshot painting to be precise!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@Dragondreamer
Yours!
@Dragondreamer
Yours!
Bump!
Bump!
aaa hi elaryi!! do you happen to draw couples / multiple characters in one piece :0c ? if so how much would a halfbody or bust be for 2 ocs in one piece ? (and how much wwould that be in usd) i'm super interested in a painterly piece !! (might not be able to claim a slot bc Money this go around , but please add me to ur pinglist!)
aaa hi elaryi!! do you happen to draw couples / multiple characters in one piece :0c ? if so how much would a halfbody or bust be for 2 ocs in one piece ? (and how much wwould that be in usd) i'm super interested in a painterly piece !! (might not be able to claim a slot bc Money this go around , but please add me to ur pinglist!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7