Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Copper/Grey mats [H] Rare Muck/Slime
1 2
@MadameNova
Ah, I see! Yeah, I don't need the black slime, so I'll just trade straight across for the grey. I'll send the CR now!
@MadameNova
Ah, I see! Yeah, I don't need the black slime, so I'll just trade straight across for the grey. I'll send the CR now!
Could I trade you 5 grey slime for 10 white slime, and 10 copper muck for 20 silver muck?
Could I trade you 5 grey slime for 10 white slime, and 10 copper muck for 20 silver muck?
@Brightflight
Sorry, I think you've got it the other way around, I'm trading 2 commons (grey/copper) for 1 uncommon/rare (white/black/silver/gold). So I would trade 5 white slime for 10 grey slime, or 10 silver muck for 20 copper muck!

@RandomStitches
Oh my god that's the most beautiful hoard I've seen in my life lol. If you're down, I would love to get two stacks each of grey slime and copper muck for 50 each white/silver and black/gold?
@Brightflight
Sorry, I think you've got it the other way around, I'm trading 2 commons (grey/copper) for 1 uncommon/rare (white/black/silver/gold). So I would trade 5 white slime for 10 grey slime, or 10 silver muck for 20 copper muck!

@RandomStitches
Oh my god that's the most beautiful hoard I've seen in my life lol. If you're down, I would love to get two stacks each of grey slime and copper muck for 50 each white/silver and black/gold?
Oh yes sorry, two commons for one rare is what I was trying to type out! :''D I must have been super sleepy last night or something, whoops

Interested in the trade and will send a CR if you want!
Oh yes sorry, two commons for one rare is what I was trying to type out! :''D I must have been super sleepy last night or something, whoops

Interested in the trade and will send a CR if you want!
@Brightflight
No worries! I thought that might have been what happened haha ^^ Sure, send it on over! It might be a sec till I complete the trade, I'm heading to work rn.
@Brightflight
No worries! I thought that might have been what happened haha ^^ Sure, send it on over! It might be a sec till I complete the trade, I'm heading to work rn.
Sent! No rush and same, might take a bit on my end
Sent! No rush and same, might take a bit on my end
1 2