Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Custom Progen Clones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Grimm has:

957 Progen + Non-Progen Unexalted + Exalted Clones (including Grimm)
Of those:
172 are not exalted (including Grimm)
8 of those are G1s (including Grimm)
7 are Progens (including Grimm)
3 are Plague (including Grimm)
And only Grimm is in an active lair!

=D
Grimm has:

957 Progen + Non-Progen Unexalted + Exalted Clones (including Grimm)
Of those:
172 are not exalted (including Grimm)
8 of those are G1s (including Grimm)
7 are Progens (including Grimm)
3 are Plague (including Grimm)
And only Grimm is in an active lair!

=D
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
Over 15k non-exalted (its white/obsidian what can i say)
1.7k are gen 1s
1.5k are progens
1.2k of the same element
A lot are tundras
120 with same tert
14 same element AND tert (including mine)
2 others that are progens with matching element and tert... and both are in dead lairs.
Over 15k non-exalted (its white/obsidian what can i say)
1.7k are gen 1s
1.5k are progens
1.2k of the same element
A lot are tundras
120 with same tert
14 same element AND tert (including mine)
2 others that are progens with matching element and tert... and both are in dead lairs.
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
Mine is one of 3 female Shadow Fae progens with Midnight/ Blood/ Charcoal. 1 of 8 Fae total, 1 of 26 progens with these exact colors, and 1 of 1,672 progens with Midnight/ Blood. I did not think my chosen custom progen colors were unique. But I was surprised to learn that there are 1,672 people out there possessing exceptional taste and refinement.
Mine is one of 3 female Shadow Fae progens with Midnight/ Blood/ Charcoal. 1 of 8 Fae total, 1 of 26 progens with these exact colors, and 1 of 1,672 progens with Midnight/ Blood. I did not think my chosen custom progen colors were unique. But I was surprised to learn that there are 1,672 people out there possessing exceptional taste and refinement.
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59372754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/593728/59372754_350.png[/img][/url] Xaghavs has 4 exact clones (one of them is 8 years old!), 5 excluding different eye type, 8 excluding breed, 10 excluding progens, 78 excluding element, and the number only increases from there. Seems that crimson/blood is a popular colour combo. And splash is often seen as the tert. It took to excluding element to find a fellow clone in an active lair though.
59372754_350.png

Xaghavs has 4 exact clones (one of them is 8 years old!), 5 excluding different eye type, 8 excluding breed, 10 excluding progens, 78 excluding element, and the number only increases from there. Seems that crimson/blood is a popular colour combo. And splash is often seen as the tert. It took to excluding element to find a fellow clone in an active lair though.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45443001][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/454431/45443001_350.png[/img][/url] Gaia here has Maize / Jade / Blue. -[b]58[/b] dragons sitewide, exalted and unexalted -[b]14[/b] are unexalted -Of those, only [b]5[/b] are progens -He's the only male progen with these colors, along with the only nature element
45443001_350.png
Gaia here has Maize / Jade / Blue.

-58 dragons sitewide, exalted and unexalted
-14 are unexalted
-Of those, only 5 are progens
-He's the only male progen with these colors, along with the only nature element
Ot3Ahks.jpg
This is fascinating to read through. I love seeing everyone else's numbers. My progen is ivory/soil/ivory (gened currently as poison/toxic/smoke but looking to change that to cherub/bee/runes). There are 23 with the same colors, none have the same gene set for both my current set and my future plans. In fact the vast majority are iri/shim with a different tert. My progen is the only wind dragon with these colors, and she's also the only gen1 with these colors, too. Man, I didn't realize just how special my girl was. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6924873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/69249/6924873_350.png[/img][/url] Now if you take off the tert color there are 787 with ivory/soil, the first of which is a 4 digit!
This is fascinating to read through. I love seeing everyone else's numbers.

My progen is ivory/soil/ivory (gened currently as poison/toxic/smoke but looking to change that to cherub/bee/runes). There are 23 with the same colors, none have the same gene set for both my current set and my future plans. In fact the vast majority are iri/shim with a different tert. My progen is the only wind dragon with these colors, and she's also the only gen1 with these colors, too. Man, I didn't realize just how special my girl was.

6924873_350.png

Now if you take off the tert color there are 787 with ivory/soil, the first of which is a 4 digit!
FR time +9hrs
23 progen clones of my custom progen, including exalted dragons.
Mine is the first, though! That's pretty neat.
My progen is also the only Skydancer, the rest are all Plentiful breeds.

If I include non-progens, the number jumps to 142 dragons (not counting exalted dragons.) Of which only 22 are Shadow element and female!
23 progen clones of my custom progen, including exalted dragons.
Mine is the first, though! That's pretty neat.
My progen is also the only Skydancer, the rest are all Plentiful breeds.

If I include non-progens, the number jumps to 142 dragons (not counting exalted dragons.) Of which only 22 are Shadow element and female!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
there is only 1 exact clone of my custom progen, down to breed and flight.
Interestingly enough, I think it was also a progen and only about a year older than mine!
10 other dragons with the same colours but different breeds and elements, 4 of these are also first-generation dragons.
1626 other dragons with the same primary and secondary colours, 405 of which are first-generation!
there is only 1 exact clone of my custom progen, down to breed and flight.
Interestingly enough, I think it was also a progen and only about a year older than mine!
10 other dragons with the same colours but different breeds and elements, 4 of these are also first-generation dragons.
1626 other dragons with the same primary and secondary colours, 405 of which are first-generation!
She/Her | FR + 19 | Inactive: FR 5am-1pm
PJgrBLH.png
my progen isavar was scattered and ended up with some expanded colors (tan my beloved <3) so he has exactly one progen clone with a different tert lol

his original colors were grey/sky/fire though so if you go by those he has 175 lookalike progens and 2 identical progen pals :3
my progen isavar was scattered and ended up with some expanded colors (tan my beloved <3) so he has exactly one progen clone with a different tert lol

his original colors were grey/sky/fire though so if you go by those he has 175 lookalike progens and 2 identical progen pals :3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
16 435 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x ever exsting
3 659 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x non-exalted
750 non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
46 Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
41 progen Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
20 male Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
18 progenitor male Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
2 progenitor male Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/Rust

There is an one exact clone, where the only difference are the genes, outfit and the hatchday. But, what is more, the clone (or, maybe I should say the original as he's like 3 years older than mine haha) has lvl 12 and 6 offspring, exactly the same as my progen.
There's also no female progens with these exact colors and element.
16 435 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x ever exsting
3 659 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x non-exalted
750 non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
46 Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
41 progen Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
20 male Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
18 progenitor male Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/x
2 progenitor male Lightning non-exalted G1 dragons with Lavender/Sky/Rust

There is an one exact clone, where the only difference are the genes, outfit and the hatchday. But, what is more, the clone (or, maybe I should say the original as he's like 3 years older than mine haha) has lvl 12 and 6 offspring, exactly the same as my progen.
There's also no female progens with these exact colors and element.
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9