Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 118 119
Good guy thief x detective murderer
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Edgehog and blue fast man

Cat JD x guy with a stick where his heart should be

Blue shark x yellow eel

Shiny round object made from the soft metal and element Au, common name Gold, commonly used in currency, and sharp metal object encased in red coloured plastic used to hold up 8mportant documents to bulletin boards.

Anxiety and self loathing meets biblically accurate ang-i mean perfectly normal guy. Have a heart to heart in a bathouse. Said scene is used by shippers to fuel the fire even tho its probably a mistranslation.

Murdery robot guy x edgy robot mechanic unloved by her dad

Murdery robot guy's ex and murdery robot guy's abusive boss

Angry robot pilot, dead robot pilot, smug robot pilot. Time to fight dinosaurs in our big bad *** robot!
Edgehog and blue fast man

Cat JD x guy with a stick where his heart should be

Blue shark x yellow eel

Shiny round object made from the soft metal and element Au, common name Gold, commonly used in currency, and sharp metal object encased in red coloured plastic used to hold up 8mportant documents to bulletin boards.

Anxiety and self loathing meets biblically accurate ang-i mean perfectly normal guy. Have a heart to heart in a bathouse. Said scene is used by shippers to fuel the fire even tho its probably a mistranslation.

Murdery robot guy x edgy robot mechanic unloved by her dad

Murdery robot guy's ex and murdery robot guy's abusive boss

Angry robot pilot, dead robot pilot, smug robot pilot. Time to fight dinosaurs in our big bad *** robot!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
enemies to lovers ft. a short angry ginger and a depressed mummy who teases angry ginger a lot.
enemies to lovers ft. a short angry ginger and a depressed mummy who teases angry ginger a lot.
[quote name="Nekroba" date="2023-02-28 11:03:43" ] Good guy thief x detective murderer [/quote] AKECHI X AKIREN???
Nekroba wrote on 2023-02-28 11:03:43:
AKECHI X AKIREN???
Not counting ones that involve ocs, the absurdly rare ship (I think only my friend and I really ship it) of...

Person who is a master of using sound to manipulate the world around them and disappeared for thousands of years X Person who is a master of using sound to manipulate the world around them and disappeared for thousands of years but in a mask.

Probably the biggest 'crackship' I have, but I love it. And to give a hint, it's from the Elder Scrolls games.
Not counting ones that involve ocs, the absurdly rare ship (I think only my friend and I really ship it) of...

Person who is a master of using sound to manipulate the world around them and disappeared for thousands of years X Person who is a master of using sound to manipulate the world around them and disappeared for thousands of years but in a mask.

Probably the biggest 'crackship' I have, but I love it. And to give a hint, it's from the Elder Scrolls games.
yKp0KRf.png
bad girl coven leader and enby band nerd

little miss perfect and a really dumb excitable bisexual
bad girl coven leader and enby band nerd

little miss perfect and a really dumb excitable bisexual
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
The science experiments, oh no they have escaped
The science experiments, oh no they have escaped
- friends/lovers to enemies to friends to lovers anti-speedrun. was the war what caused their divorce, or was it caused by the divorce. we'll never know. historians say they were best friends (but we know better.)

- blue/yellow/red (or grey), they all share a single braincell and usually none of them have it

- pink chaotic bundle of adhd x teal zombie dj

- the other pink adhd x teal autism ships the fandom fawns over.. theres at least 2 of 'em

^ all from the same fandom

- got his head chomped but he's okay now (probably) x another zombie but this one's an arsonist with *trauma*.

- friends/lovers to enemies to friends to lovers anti-speedrun. was the war what caused their divorce, or was it caused by the divorce. we'll never know. historians say they were best friends (but we know better.)

- blue/yellow/red (or grey), they all share a single braincell and usually none of them have it

- pink chaotic bundle of adhd x teal zombie dj

- the other pink adhd x teal autism ships the fandom fawns over.. theres at least 2 of 'em

^ all from the same fandom

- got his head chomped but he's okay now (probably) x another zombie but this one's an arsonist with *trauma*.

xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Ok since nobody's guessed it so far, gonna repost one of my previous posts

Purple, somewhat androgynous and Has The Range When Tuned Right X Monochrome (with a hint of cyan), also somewhat androgynous, and also Has The Range when tuned right
(This is a Vocaloid ship)
Ok since nobody's guessed it so far, gonna repost one of my previous posts

Purple, somewhat androgynous and Has The Range When Tuned Right X Monochrome (with a hint of cyan), also somewhat androgynous, and also Has The Range when tuned right
(This is a Vocaloid ship)
• Emotionally damaged archer and cowboy who is bad at flirting.
- they have pet dragon and dogs

• Flying lesbians
- supportive granny

• Supportive monk and his crying cyber ninja
• Emotionally damaged archer and cowboy who is bad at flirting.
- they have pet dragon and dogs

• Flying lesbians
- supportive granny

• Supportive monk and his crying cyber ninja
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 118 119