Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Surge F, RBF
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 171 172
i'm late to my own reprints
sorry guys im tired but I just wanna get this post up, better late than never
The schedule of what skins I will be reprinting and when (at least that's the goal) can be found here.

Last week's reprints: I only just sent in the last run of Blazar and Quasar, sorry! Everything else should be sent out.

FEBRUARY 27 - MARCH 6

750g, 500g, 750g, 750g
No prepayment necessary; skins will be sent out via private auction once they're printed.

ON THE AH CURRENTLY:

750g

750g

750g

750g

750g

600g

500g

500g

500g

500g

500g

Please don't ask me to write your name down for other skins on the schedule ahead of time. That's just gonna make things really disorganized and unmanageable for me again ;^;
If you want to be sure you don't miss it, you can add yourself to my pinglist and remove your name afterward!

Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Ridgeback F, Skincent, wings, vaporwave, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glow
Spiral M, Accent, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, ice flight, pastels
Guardian F, Skincent, warrior, vaporwave, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, shade, jewelry/silks, glow, bones/skeleton

i'm late to my own reprints
sorry guys im tired but I just wanna get this post up, better late than never
The schedule of what skins I will be reprinting and when (at least that's the goal) can be found here.

Last week's reprints: I only just sent in the last run of Blazar and Quasar, sorry! Everything else should be sent out.

FEBRUARY 27 - MARCH 6

750g, 500g, 750g, 750g
No prepayment necessary; skins will be sent out via private auction once they're printed.

ON THE AH CURRENTLY:

750g

750g

750g

750g

750g

600g

500g

500g

500g

500g

500g

Please don't ask me to write your name down for other skins on the schedule ahead of time. That's just gonna make things really disorganized and unmanageable for me again ;^;
If you want to be sure you don't miss it, you can add yourself to my pinglist and remove your name afterward!

Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Ridgeback F, Skincent, wings, vaporwave, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glow
Spiral M, Accent, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, ice flight, pastels
Guardian F, Skincent, warrior, vaporwave, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, shade, jewelry/silks, glow, bones/skeleton

art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
could i get witness you sins, please?
could i get witness you sins, please?
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
slot for aaa witness your sins please!
slot for aaa witness your sins please!
BVY1Ftg.png
I continue to throw all of my gems your way [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [b]I would like a slot for Comet Ikeya-Seki and aaa. No Witness, please![/b] No Witness is absolutely perfect for my gal Florence... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3245330&skin=39240&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I continue to throw all of my gems your way

I would like a slot for Comet Ikeya-Seki and aaa. No Witness, please!

No Witness is absolutely perfect for my gal Florence...
scry?sdid=3245330&skin=39240&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
Hi! I signed up for Skin: aaa. No Witness, marking my name for treasure. I am hopeful I will have enough gems in time, but just in case >.<;;
Hi! I signed up for Skin: aaa. No Witness, marking my name for treasure. I am hopeful I will have enough gems in time, but just in case >.<;;
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Straka

Hello! I saw some of the skins I was hoping to get a reprint of were not on your future plans, so I was wondering if I could send over some blueprints & appropriate payment for these? Let me know if you need more info and I'll be sure to get it!

@ 650x2 + 450 = 1,750g (plus blueprints)

excited to finally get a copy of in a few weeks too, I'm in no rush so I can be patient ^^'
@Straka

Hello! I saw some of the skins I was hoping to get a reprint of were not on your future plans, so I was wondering if I could send over some blueprints & appropriate payment for these? Let me know if you need more info and I'll be sure to get it!

@ 650x2 + 450 = 1,750g (plus blueprints)

excited to finally get a copy of in a few weeks too, I'm in no rush so I can be patient ^^'
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
I'd also be interested in a print of Anomalous Supernova, happy to pay for half a 2-print blueprint if that's an option ^^ (going to use this post to share these two with skins I got lucky enough to buy, I love your work so much) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83260850][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832609/83260850_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83046618][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830467/83046618_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd also be interested in a print of Anomalous Supernova, happy to pay for half a 2-print blueprint if that's an option ^^

(going to use this post to share these two with skins I got lucky enough to buy, I love your work so much)

83260850_350.png
83046618_350.png

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
Just curious if you're currently open to do recolours of your previously released accents! The accents in question would be the Ridgeback Radiation series, if that makes things simpler. :')
Just curious if you're currently open to do recolours of your previously released accents! The accents in question would be the Ridgeback Radiation series, if that makes things simpler. :')
3iea6p.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46078653][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/460787/46078653_350.png[/img][/url] aye witness this neat dragon ya'll. thanks Straka!
46078653_350.png

aye witness this neat dragon ya'll.
thanks Straka!
cNz5XQO.png6AhhAgw.pngFNBT6DZ.pngyqdLLUN.gifaTJN4EM.png3C8hqWs.pngjCCBXJs.png
@0hzarks - Yup, I can do that! Just send me a PM or CR with the gems and blueprints and I'll get those submitted ASAP.

Assuming you'll want to split the cost of a 2-print blueprint with @Swevery so it's cheaper (they want a copy of Anomalous Supernova as well), you can send me 3150g (1750g + 1400g, half a 2-print skin BP) plus a 1-print skin and 1-print accent blueprint. ^^

@Swevery - Absolutely! That would be 1400g + 650g = 2050g. (also they look so cool!!! thank you for showing me!)

You can wait for confirmation from the other person, or send me the gems now & I'll send you a refund if someone backs out/changes their mind- either way is fine! ^^
@0hzarks - Yup, I can do that! Just send me a PM or CR with the gems and blueprints and I'll get those submitted ASAP.

Assuming you'll want to split the cost of a 2-print blueprint with @Swevery so it's cheaper (they want a copy of Anomalous Supernova as well), you can send me 3150g (1750g + 1400g, half a 2-print skin BP) plus a 1-print skin and 1-print accent blueprint. ^^

@Swevery - Absolutely! That would be 1400g + 650g = 2050g. (also they look so cool!!! thank you for showing me!)

You can wait for confirmation from the other person, or send me the gems now & I'll send you a refund if someone backs out/changes their mind- either way is fine! ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 171 172