Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 ... 765 766
oh nooo D: feel better! Chimkin noodle soup can help sometimes! And uHhhh-..Orange Juice-..and uHhHh..Just eat healthy? .w. sorry I don't have much other than chicken noodle soup to say- it is good though even if you aren't sick! : D
oh nooo D: feel better! Chimkin noodle soup can help sometimes! And uHhhh-..Orange Juice-..and uHhHh..Just eat healthy? .w. sorry I don't have much other than chicken noodle soup to say- it is good though even if you aren't sick! : D
s0SlLkc.png
@CrazyAKApanda @Sonderwalk @UnicornCrazy @Ragsy @animalism @belated @Dragonglimmer @JellyRaven @changgwi @HalfMoons @Scorisyn @Echoleaf123 @natsinabucket @chrysopeleia @RaiynTheAlicorn [emoji=bell size=1] Hello game 31 waitlisters! [b]Signups for game 31 are open[/b], and will last 48 hours. I will be your game master. Do post a form in this thread if you'd like to participate. If you'd like to be in the next game instead or have changed your mind about playing, please inform me as well! Have a nice day/night!
@CrazyAKApanda @Sonderwalk @UnicornCrazy @Ragsy @animalism @belated @Dragonglimmer @JellyRaven @changgwi @HalfMoons @Scorisyn @Echoleaf123 @natsinabucket @chrysopeleia @RaiynTheAlicorn

Hello game 31 waitlisters! Signups for game 31 are open, and will last 48 hours. I will be your game master.
Do post a form in this thread if you'd like to participate. If you'd like to be in the next game instead or have changed your mind about playing, please inform me as well!
Have a nice day/night!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Username: Scorisyn Dragon Name: Kari Pronouns: he/him Breed: Skydancer Rank: The Burning Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74627289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746273/74627289_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: Kari’s fires are all accidents. The flames crawling over his skin always catch onto something, burning it down. He runs from every death and injury he causes, trying to douse the flames lapping over his skin but always failing. Shy and skittish, Kari wishes he didn’t always have to be alone. Familiar (if applicable): (*Do note that if you list your familiar here, it will be assumed to be part of the game/RP) N/A Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes.
Username: Scorisyn
Dragon Name: Kari
Pronouns: he/him
Breed: Skydancer
Image: 74627289_350.png
Short Description: Kari’s fires are all accidents. The flames crawling over his skin always catch onto something, burning it down. He runs from every death and injury he causes, trying to douse the flames lapping over his skin but always failing. Shy and skittish, Kari wishes he didn’t always have to be alone.
Familiar (if applicable): (*Do note that if you list your familiar here, it will be assumed to be part of the game/RP) N/A
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@JellyRaven Could i be added to the waitlist?
@JellyRaven Could i be added to the waitlist?
E6RgUYf.png Pgv53XB.pngrPaLIxa.png
JvUa9ma.pngOrlEqVx.png
Jg1iwNo.pngkCTrfom.png
@Sharkthecat Added ^^
@Sharkthecat Added ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Username: RaiynTheAlicorn Dragon Name: Revenant Pronouns: He/Him Breed: Mirror Rank: Zombie Bodyguard Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64439195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644392/64439195_350.png[/img][/url] Desc: Revenant is the twin sibling of Plaquestrike, he is far more vicious and fit for combat..Ambushing or catching Revenant off guard could result in the zombie mirror mauling any who dare try before he can ask questions later..In life he sustained several wounds to the point of dropping dead until Plaquebringer blessed the twins at a second life..although their bodies appear deceased they still have their personality..Revenant in particiular tends to tell tall tales compared to what really happened and often feels more cheery despite the dead appearence..He isn't afraid of the concept of death knowing his situation specifically he could just rise again given a few weeks time..Although that could make zombies in general suspicious no? Familiar: Spoiling Scorpio (Named Scorn) Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes.
Username: RaiynTheAlicorn
Dragon Name: Revenant
Pronouns: He/Him
Breed: Mirror
Image:

64439195_350.png

Desc: Revenant is the twin sibling of Plaquestrike, he is far more vicious and fit for combat..Ambushing or catching Revenant off guard could result in the zombie mirror mauling any who dare try before he can ask questions later..In life he sustained several wounds to the point of dropping dead until Plaquebringer blessed the twins at a second life..although their bodies appear deceased they still have their personality..Revenant in particiular tends to tell tall tales compared to what really happened and often feels more cheery despite the dead appearence..He isn't afraid of the concept of death knowing his situation specifically he could just rise again given a few weeks time..Although that could make zombies in general suspicious no?
Familiar: Spoiling Scorpio (Named Scorn)
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes.
s0SlLkc.png
For players in Game 31, is everyone alright with Flask being the clan leader? She is my clans leader and I realized I've never used her in a game before. xD She is outwardly super nice but is actually evil. If someone else wanted to be leader though I can submit a different dragon :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35462897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/354629/35462897_350.png[/img][/url]
For players in Game 31, is everyone alright with Flask being the clan leader? She is my clans leader and I realized I've never used her in a game before. xD She is outwardly super nice but is actually evil. If someone else wanted to be leader though I can submit a different dragon :3

35462897_350.png
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Starwindrider I'd like to drop out of this game
@Starwindrider I'd like to drop out of this game
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Username: natsinabucket Dragon Name: Flamingo Pronouns: he/him Breed: Skydancer Rank: "Courtier" Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69429472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694295/69429472_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: Flamingo is an intelligent dragon who has learned the cardinal rule of "fake it 'til you make it". He is not technically royalty of any real clan, no matter how many dragons he bribes to say so. But he knows that if he puffs up his chest enough and tells enough interlopers to mind their own business people will eventually stop asking. His strategy in life is to bustle into a clan, live rent-free telling fabricated tales of his own grandeur for a few weeks, and then move to the next one. Familiar (if applicable): None. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes. @JellyRaven Flask would be cool to have as leader! "Definitely not evil" is perfect for an authority figure :D
Username: natsinabucket
Dragon Name: Flamingo
Pronouns: he/him
Breed: Skydancer
Image: 69429472_350.png
Short Description: Flamingo is an intelligent dragon who has learned the cardinal rule of "fake it 'til you make it". He is not technically royalty of any real clan, no matter how many dragons he bribes to say so. But he knows that if he puffs up his chest enough and tells enough interlopers to mind their own business people will eventually stop asking. His strategy in life is to bustle into a clan, live rent-free telling fabricated tales of his own grandeur for a few weeks, and then move to the next one.
Familiar (if applicable): None.

@JellyRaven Flask would be cool to have as leader! "Definitely not evil" is perfect for an authority figure :D
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@JellyRaven Could I please be added to the waitlist?
@JellyRaven Could I please be added to the waitlist?
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 ... 765 766