Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you HAD to be a monolair...
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
I think I'm a monolair, I only have banescales! [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
I think I'm a monolair, I only have banescales!
Make Skydancers. hehe
Make Skydancers. hehe
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistfe5Nx.gifj6NFG.gif5qUWg.gifKjDlS.gifxnPIj.gifPH3Og.gif
If I had to choose a breed, skydancer. But I've always preferred having a cohesive color scheme to my lair more so than just a single breed. For *me* too often with breed mono lairs they're chaos to look at because it's sooo many different colors/aesthetics hitting at once. My current lair is very Starwood Strand-esque.
If I had to choose a breed, skydancer. But I've always preferred having a cohesive color scheme to my lair more so than just a single breed. For *me* too often with breed mono lairs they're chaos to look at because it's sooo many different colors/aesthetics hitting at once. My current lair is very Starwood Strand-esque.

OVmZor1.png
I'd either be a strictly gaoler or a strictly fandragon lair cause both of these two things are THE defining reason I'm always running out of lair space [emoji=imperial winking size=1]
I'd either be a strictly gaoler or a strictly fandragon lair cause both of these two things are THE defining reason I'm always running out of lair space
If I were somehow absolutely forced to be a monolair, I'd probably pick g1 permababies. There's cool lore to be made out of a lair of entirely hatchlings- probably something curse related.
If I were somehow absolutely forced to be a monolair, I'd probably pick g1 permababies. There's cool lore to be made out of a lair of entirely hatchlings- probably something curse related.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Prolly permababy fae
Prolly permababy fae
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I like my variety too much to give any of it up but if I had to limit myself to only one type of thing... fandragons. Half the (non fodder) dragons I own are already fandragons anyway ^^; It gives me the ability to be completely flexible with genes and breeds and apparel, but it'd still count as a monolair of some sort I guess!
I like my variety too much to give any of it up but if I had to limit myself to only one type of thing... fandragons. Half the (non fodder) dragons I own are already fandragons anyway ^^; It gives me the ability to be completely flexible with genes and breeds and apparel, but it'd still count as a monolair of some sort I guess!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
pearlcatcher
pearlcatcher
banner.png
Tundras.

I'm sorry, lore-significant dergs, but those of you who are not already Tuns would promptly become so...
Tundras.

I'm sorry, lore-significant dergs, but those of you who are not already Tuns would promptly become so...
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Hmm, Imp males for sure.
Almost ended up being one early on, but now it's more fun to experiment
Hmm, Imp males for sure.
Almost ended up being one early on, but now it's more fun to experiment
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they