Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Trigun Stampede
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Enoch That would be cool! Let's hope I am not stuck for months on this task because Wildclaws have such a long breeding cooldown... but here hoping for the best!!!

Edit: I have all of the apparel, now fingers crossed on getting the male Wildclaw that matches with his colors and has the desired genes.
@Enoch That would be cool! Let's hope I am not stuck for months on this task because Wildclaws have such a long breeding cooldown... but here hoping for the best!!!

Edit: I have all of the apparel, now fingers crossed on getting the male Wildclaw that matches with his colors and has the desired genes.
AETHER_BEANS_-PlantVash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
@Ba1ja

I would say look for G1 dragons that fit his colors but OOF wildclaw scrolls are expensive.

So maybe its best to look for dragons that are ALREADY Wildclaws and try to find the right colors in that fashion.

Would you like me to help you???
@Ba1ja

I would say look for G1 dragons that fit his colors but OOF wildclaw scrolls are expensive.

So maybe its best to look for dragons that are ALREADY Wildclaws and try to find the right colors in that fashion.

Would you like me to help you???
y0YshUu.png
I got my Millions Knives fandragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83307614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833077/83307614_350.png[/img][/url] Now to wait until they release an angelic looking dragon breed.
I got my Millions Knives fandragon!

83307614_350.png

Now to wait until they release an angelic looking dragon breed.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch I am currently breeding 2 pairs, 3 bought, 1 that I had for quite some time, so i am going to see if i have luck with any first xD if i don't i'd better start looking anything up, but the idea was try to get a dragon of "my own" Chose a Wildclaw because these are the ones that somehow look closer to his appearance, i could envision Vash in one of these right away, and lore wise, since Wildclaws are so agressive, and Vash is a huge "love and peace" lover, i found it oddly fitting for his character on the go. About the angelic looking dragon: i feel it could be either a Veilspun or a Skydancer (seen some blue n' white ones on auctions) if we are talking about the "angels" of course [emoji=skydancer size=1]
@Enoch I am currently breeding 2 pairs, 3 bought, 1 that I had for quite some time, so i am going to see if i have luck with any first xD if i don't i'd better start looking anything up, but the idea was try to get a dragon of "my own"

Chose a Wildclaw because these are the ones that somehow look closer to his appearance, i could envision Vash in one of these right away, and lore wise, since Wildclaws are so agressive, and Vash is a huge "love and peace" lover, i found it oddly fitting for his character on the go.

About the angelic looking dragon: i feel it could be either a Veilspun or a Skydancer (seen some blue n' white ones on auctions) if we are talking about the "angels" of course
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
@Ba1ja

Honestly, I'm planning on waiting till the release of the Arcane ancient because I think, no matter what it looks like, the breed will be akin to Knives. Just that eldritch and otherworldly look.
@Ba1ja

Honestly, I'm planning on waiting till the release of the Arcane ancient because I think, no matter what it looks like, the breed will be akin to Knives. Just that eldritch and otherworldly look.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch I see! I was going to ask how they looked but found the Ancient breed right away, maybe i can work on an angel!Vash after its realease because they really do be pulling off that vibes!

(Sorry i had a little confusion, i meant that if this ancient breed ends up looking like "The Arcanist" somewhat that would be great lol, I'm "fairly" new to this game so i don't know much about the clans and their deities xD)
@Enoch I see! I was going to ask how they looked but found the Ancient breed right away, maybe i can work on an angel!Vash after its realease because they really do be pulling off that vibes!

(Sorry i had a little confusion, i meant that if this ancient breed ends up looking like "The Arcanist" somewhat that would be great lol, I'm "fairly" new to this game so i don't know much about the clans and their deities xD)
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
@Ba1ja

Yeah I was a tad confused at first LOL
I was like "wait where's the Arcane ancient breed?"

We likely won't see another ancient breed for another couple months.
So we got time to prepare.
@Ba1ja

Yeah I was a tad confused at first LOL
I was like "wait where's the Arcane ancient breed?"

We likely won't see another ancient breed for another couple months.
So we got time to prepare.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Yeah i figured you'd be confused HAHAHA, turns out i was looking at "The Arcanist" no less so yeah xD

Another couple of months is enough, yes, i'll make sure to save an spare dragon for the ancient breed change scroll while i try to get a fitting one for Vash. I also want to do a Wolfwood, but this one's gonna be a little tricky, been looking at apparel and I only found 2 that could possibly work on him, but there are no sunglasses or other props i could use, so uh... sad.
@Enoch Yeah i figured you'd be confused HAHAHA, turns out i was looking at "The Arcanist" no less so yeah xD

Another couple of months is enough, yes, i'll make sure to save an spare dragon for the ancient breed change scroll while i try to get a fitting one for Vash. I also want to do a Wolfwood, but this one's gonna be a little tricky, been looking at apparel and I only found 2 that could possibly work on him, but there are no sunglasses or other props i could use, so uh... sad.
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
I'm completely obsessed. the original Trigun is probably my favorite anime, my 5-year-strong dnd campaign pc is largely based on vash, and the manga is excellent. I have butterflies in my stomach rn because the new episode in 10 minutes looks like it's going to be the reboot equivalent of my favorite episode in the original. am skrem
I'm completely obsessed. the original Trigun is probably my favorite anime, my 5-year-strong dnd campaign pc is largely based on vash, and the manga is excellent. I have butterflies in my stomach rn because the new episode in 10 minutes looks like it's going to be the reboot equivalent of my favorite episode in the original. am skrem
2u8j5dz.jpg
Time to watch the new episode!
Help, I'm not ready.
Time to watch the new episode!
Help, I'm not ready.
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9