Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shadow Dom: Online - Closed DNO
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
@DemonicDuchess howdy! I'd like a full set of skins! I'll send over the treasure!
@DemonicDuchess howdy! I'd like a full set of skins! I'll send over the treasure!
ZiISKtO.png
@DemonicDuchess Happy Trickmurk! These skins are all so pretty, so I have to grab a bunch! May I get these four skins: [item=Skin: Tangled Symphony][item=Accent: Midnight Jester][item=Skin: Mycelium Mage][item=Accent: At Second Glance] [size=2](Tangled Symphony, Midnight Jester, Mycelium Mage, At Second Glance)[/size] 29750 * 4 = [b]119kt[/b] if I'm correct~ Sending over a CR now!
@DemonicDuchess

Happy Trickmurk! These skins are all so pretty, so I have to grab a bunch! May I get these four skins:

Skin: Tangled Symphony Accent: Midnight Jester Skin: Mycelium Mage Accent: At Second Glance
(Tangled Symphony, Midnight Jester, Mycelium Mage, At Second Glance)

29750 * 4 = 119kt if I'm correct~ Sending over a CR now!
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
Edit: No longer needed, thanks
Edit: No longer needed, thanks
@DemonicDuchess
Hello there!
I'd love to place an order with you for when you return tomorrow morning. Besides fest skins, I'm also specifically looking to grab a copy of the seasonal scene, which I hope is alright? I believe it's default-always in stock.

Specifically, my full order would be:

Scene: Winter
Skin: Tangled Symphony
Skin: Mycellium Mage
Accent: At Second Glance
Skin: Nest of Thorns
| 42,500t
| 29,750t
| 29,750t
| 29,750t
| 29, 750t

TOTAL: 161,500t

Just let me know if all this looks good to you (if my math is correct, etc.), and I'll PM you the payment asap!
@DemonicDuchess
Hello there!
I'd love to place an order with you for when you return tomorrow morning. Besides fest skins, I'm also specifically looking to grab a copy of the seasonal scene, which I hope is alright? I believe it's default-always in stock.

Specifically, my full order would be:

Scene: Winter
Skin: Tangled Symphony
Skin: Mycellium Mage
Accent: At Second Glance
Skin: Nest of Thorns
| 42,500t
| 29,750t
| 29,750t
| 29,750t
| 29, 750t

TOTAL: 161,500t

Just let me know if all this looks good to you (if my math is correct, etc.), and I'll PM you the payment asap!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@DemonicDuchess hi! Could I order the 6 MP exclusive skins? It should be 178500 treasure total

These are the ones I'm looking for

@DemonicDuchess hi! Could I order the 6 MP exclusive skins? It should be 178500 treasure total

These are the ones I'm looking for

QVkHS1O.png
@DemonicDuchess may i order?
Accent: Illusory Coin x3
Accent: Marsh Tigris x4
Skin: Penumbral Pantomime x2
Accent: Umbral Wing x3
Accent: Croupier's Poker Face x2
Accent: At Second Glance x4
@DemonicDuchess may i order?
Accent: Illusory Coin x3
Accent: Marsh Tigris x4
Skin: Penumbral Pantomime x2
Accent: Umbral Wing x3
Accent: Croupier's Poker Face x2
Accent: At Second Glance x4
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@DemonicDuchess I'd like a full set of skins please!
@DemonicDuchess I'd like a full set of skins please!
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@Sennethe @scribblingface Sorry I didn't get to you two in time. I was unexpectedly ill today.
@Sennethe @scribblingface Sorry I didn't get to you two in time. I was unexpectedly ill today.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@figura Your math is fine and you're free to send the CR. However, my rules do state to just post and send the CR without asking for confirmation as it really slows down the process. (Most end up not needing me anymore by the time I confirm anyway, which is another reason.) If the math is atrociously wrong, I will let you know via CR instead of here (partly due to the previously mentioned but mainly because I don't like publicly humiliating people.)
@figura Your math is fine and you're free to send the CR. However, my rules do state to just post and send the CR without asking for confirmation as it really slows down the process. (Most end up not needing me anymore by the time I confirm anyway, which is another reason.) If the math is atrociously wrong, I will let you know via CR instead of here (partly due to the previously mentioned but mainly because I don't like publicly humiliating people.)
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess
Have a skin order!

Accent: Illusory Coinx4
Accent: Marsh Tigrisx3
Skin: Penumbral Pantomimex3
Accent: Umbral Wingx3
Accent: Croupier's Poker Facex4
Accent: At Second Glance x5
Skin: Mycelium Magex3
Accent: Midnight Jesterx3

28 skins? for 833kt?