Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 647 648
@JCStitches right back you XD you are the only person I wouldnt mind sharing my living space with
@JCStitches right back you XD you are the only person I wouldnt mind sharing my living space with
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-02-14 06:12:35" ] happy aro day of biting maiming and mauling [/quote] This is such a mood
Strangeflesh wrote on 2023-02-14 06:12:35:
happy aro day of biting maiming and mauling

This is such a mood
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
Happy Discount Chocolate Eve!

I always forget that the week after Valentine's is Aromantic Awareness Week. Last year I was scrambling to finish a little drawing for it mid-week, but this time I realized earlier so hopefully I can throw something together with a little more effort for it hahah.
Happy Discount Chocolate Eve!

I always forget that the week after Valentine's is Aromantic Awareness Week. Last year I was scrambling to finish a little drawing for it mid-week, but this time I realized earlier so hopefully I can throw something together with a little more effort for it hahah.
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
I feel like that is the most fitting time for an awareness week, pff. and oo, thanks for the reminder as well - i love drawing characters that are canon arospec or that i just hc as such for aro week. >:D last year my partner at the time did it for warrior cats characters and it was very cringily nostalgic ^"^
I feel like that is the most fitting time for an awareness week, pff. and oo, thanks for the reminder as well - i love drawing characters that are canon arospec or that i just hc as such for aro week. >:D last year my partner at the time did it for warrior cats characters and it was very cringily nostalgic ^"^
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
[quote name="137" date="2023-01-29 19:27:27" ] [quote name="Alkalez" date="2023-01-29 09:55:15" ] i don't really have a story lol uh im biiiiromantic i think? mostly straight tho. and demisexual, but i don't really consider that a label. im not a fan of labels :p [/quote] Labels are very much a thing where if they're helpful in figuring yourself out then use them, but don't be afraid to exist unlabelled too. I'm kinda unlabelled myself (ouo)b [/quote] i only use them sometimes just because why not, and i suppose it could give more insight on a person. plus i really like the flag. (demisexual biromantic) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3141710/4#post_53463797][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y6JfKj6.png[/img][/url] im jealous of a lot of flags, like asexual and especially the brighter ones, they're so frickn pretty but im simply a boring straight person.
137 wrote on 2023-01-29 19:27:27:
Alkalez wrote on 2023-01-29 09:55:15:
i don't really have a story lol

uh im biiiiromantic i think? mostly straight tho.

and demisexual, but i don't really consider that a label. im not a fan of labels :p
Labels are very much a thing where if they're helpful in figuring yourself out then use them, but don't be afraid to exist unlabelled too. I'm kinda unlabelled myself (ouo)b

i only use them sometimes just because why not, and i suppose it could give more insight on a person.
plus i really like the flag.

(demisexual biromantic)
Y6JfKj6.png

im jealous of a lot of flags, like asexual and especially the brighter ones, they're so frickn pretty but im simply a boring straight person.
Hello, I'm Declan. I'm a gay trans man and has been on testosterone for 2 months and a half. My story is a little bit of a long one, so i'll keep it somewhat brief. I have four lesbian parents. So all my life I have always been living in an exceptionally accepting household. For as long as I can remember I saw myself differently than how I was labeled as by others. When I was asked if I was a girl and what my name is by kids I would always avoid the question and refused to answer. Everyday I would be playing football and basketball with "that" group of boys in elementary school. I had a bully too in that group but I would pester/bully him back rather than go running to my parents. A funny event that I recall was when I flirted with a girl when I was only 6 at a waterpark, and after kept saying she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Which gave my parents a slight suspicion of if I was going to possibly be LGBTQ+ someday. Of course they didn't want to just assume that nor wanted to push me into it, so they let me grow. Then in middle school I made some friends who were LGBTQ+ and they helped me learn more about the community. And I became nonbinary, which then led me to become agender soon later. I was also pan during that period too. I joined GSA in my school and everything seemed to be going good. Though a few instances were a little rough on me. I was once grabbed and dragged across the floor by a person due to ignoring them for calling me dumb little names about me being who I was. And my body dysphoria was starting to become a big issue for me. I was in a toxic relationship with a person that escalated into threats of harm to me and others. I would hear stories about the mistreatment and abuse of people like me and grew worried that I too could get harmed like they did. And that fear still hasn't gone away. Soon I got into high school and figured out more about myself. I came out as a trans man and grew to feel more of an attraction to male presenting people. However, I decided that I wouldn't get into any relationships romantically for a good long while. Who knows, maybe not ever. Now as a near senior I feel like I'm who I want to be. And I'm happy I figured it all out. Well, close to at least.
Hello, I'm Declan. I'm a gay trans man and has been on testosterone for 2 months and a half. My story is a little bit of a long one, so i'll keep it somewhat brief. I have four lesbian parents. So all my life I have always been living in an exceptionally accepting household. For as long as I can remember I saw myself differently than how I was labeled as by others. When I was asked if I was a girl and what my name is by kids I would always avoid the question and refused to answer. Everyday I would be playing football and basketball with "that" group of boys in elementary school. I had a bully too in that group but I would pester/bully him back rather than go running to my parents. A funny event that I recall was when I flirted with a girl when I was only 6 at a waterpark, and after kept saying she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Which gave my parents a slight suspicion of if I was going to possibly be LGBTQ+ someday. Of course they didn't want to just assume that nor wanted to push me into it, so they let me grow. Then in middle school I made some friends who were LGBTQ+ and they helped me learn more about the community. And I became nonbinary, which then led me to become agender soon later. I was also pan during that period too. I joined GSA in my school and everything seemed to be going good. Though a few instances were a little rough on me. I was once grabbed and dragged across the floor by a person due to ignoring them for calling me dumb little names about me being who I was. And my body dysphoria was starting to become a big issue for me. I was in a toxic relationship with a person that escalated into threats of harm to me and others. I would hear stories about the mistreatment and abuse of people like me and grew worried that I too could get harmed like they did. And that fear still hasn't gone away. Soon I got into high school and figured out more about myself. I came out as a trans man and grew to feel more of an attraction to male presenting people. However, I decided that I wouldn't get into any relationships romantically for a good long while. Who knows, maybe not ever. Now as a near senior I feel like I'm who I want to be. And I'm happy I figured it all out. Well, close to at least.
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
Happy ASAW everyone! we get Two weeks in a row of aromanticism here. [emoji=green gem size=1]
Happy ASAW everyone! we get Two weeks in a row of aromanticism here.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Hello everyone. A quick reminder to please exercise discretion when sharing information online, as a plethora of details can add up to identifying information. We also need to be mindful of our rules regarding trauma-dumping. Thank you.
Hello everyone. A quick reminder to please exercise discretion when sharing information online, as a plethora of details can add up to identifying information. We also need to be mindful of our rules regarding trauma-dumping. Thank you.
hello lgbtq+ flight rising gamers. currently i'm trapped in some sort of game that i like to call "Am I A Lesbian Or Am I Bisexual". labels don't matter and i have all the time in the world to figure it out but it's bothering me so much. i guess right now i'm Bisexual Until Otherwise Noted and that's all i have to be.

unrelated but i have been on T for almost 2 months which is so poggers. it was something i never thought i'd be able to do, or even really survive long enough to get there so it's a big milestone. no changes yet (i'm on gel and it takes forever) but just being on it makes me feel happier and more and more like myself every day.
hello lgbtq+ flight rising gamers. currently i'm trapped in some sort of game that i like to call "Am I A Lesbian Or Am I Bisexual". labels don't matter and i have all the time in the world to figure it out but it's bothering me so much. i guess right now i'm Bisexual Until Otherwise Noted and that's all i have to be.

unrelated but i have been on T for almost 2 months which is so poggers. it was something i never thought i'd be able to do, or even really survive long enough to get there so it's a big milestone. no changes yet (i'm on gel and it takes forever) but just being on it makes me feel happier and more and more like myself every day.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
back to bisexual. no longer pomosexual/unlabelled. also im cis female ive figured out im not xenogender
back to bisexual. no longer pomosexual/unlabelled. also im cis female ive figured out im not xenogender
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 647 648