Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me how long you’ve been playing FR
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I have a water sprite from being there for the first Wavecrest Saturnalia. I also could've bought an imp scroll for 1,000ish gems, but I was poor and didn't think my friend would be down to help me (she was). Ahh so many regrets. Why didn't I buy 2 of every familiar?
I have a water sprite from being there for the first Wavecrest Saturnalia. I also could've bought an imp scroll for 1,000ish gems, but I was poor and didn't think my friend would be down to help me (she was). Ahh so many regrets. Why didn't I buy 2 of every familiar?
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Because my memory barely works I'm gonna check the announcements... So, apparently wolf pelt cloaks were added the same day I registered. The first gene that got released after my registration was Crystal. And then, something I completely forgot about: the Vault was added! This one is probably the most important, I can't imagine not having a Vault [emoji=spiral scared size=1] And then, just because I want to mention it, because I have data from that time: I got a whole 5 eggs on the first NotN. From 840 chests. So no matter how the egg/chest ratio changes it'll never be as bad as back then [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
Because my memory barely works I'm gonna check the announcements...

So, apparently wolf pelt cloaks were added the same day I registered. The first gene that got released after my registration was Crystal. And then, something I completely forgot about: the Vault was added! This one is probably the most important, I can't imagine not having a Vault

And then, just because I want to mention it, because I have data from that time: I got a whole 5 eggs on the first NotN. From 840 chests.
So no matter how the egg/chest ratio changes it'll never be as bad as back then
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
I remember getting a Sornieth globe. Then I lost access to the Email that account was attached to. But on this account, I received a Willowmane deerling when I joined.
I remember getting a Sornieth globe. Then I lost access to the Email that account was attached to. But on this account, I received a Willowmane deerling when I joined.
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
i had to wait like 2 months for the short registration window to open :)
i had to wait like 2 months for the short registration window to open :)
Took me an hour to set up an account.
Took me an hour to set up an account.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
i was shocked when i saw how much luminous halos are going for now because they still feel like a new item
i was shocked when i saw how much luminous halos are going for now because they still feel like a new item

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
This was my first Festival Familiar [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/37889.png[/img]
This was my first Festival Familiar
37889.png
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
I joined the day the Scrying Workshop was added and I didn't know own what it was. I didn't understand.
I joined the day the Scrying Workshop was added and I didn't know own what it was. I didn't understand.
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
I remember when coliseum had pvp. Nobody played it by the time I had a team lol
I remember when coliseum had pvp. Nobody played it by the time I had a team lol
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
the coliseum stuff confuses me and i am avoiding whatever swipp is because it sounds complicated,,, (send help)
the coliseum stuff confuses me and i am avoiding whatever swipp is because it sounds complicated,,, (send help)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15