Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | will draw for mora [ usd | small sale ]
1 2 3 4
[ art shop ]xxhome - prices + examples - ordering - finished pieces
[ guidelines ]

- slots aren't first come first serve, if there's multiple people attempting to order in a short period of time i'll pick and choose whichever characters or ideas inspire me the most at the time in order to create the best quality work i can, i'll send you a sketch of your piece within a day or two if i pick your order

- commissioners will receive the sketch of their ordered piece and will require approving it or requesting changes before the piece is continued. major edits during the initial sketch phase are free of charge and greatly encouraged

- full payment is required upfront, payments with usd should be directed towards my ko-fi which is connected to my paypal

- pieces may take from a few days to a few months based on the complexity of the piece and the wellbeing of the artist, if there are any notable issues impeding on the progress of the piece, the client will be notified as soon as possible

- when uploading commissioned work to other platforms, please credit back to either my ko-fi or toyhouse
[ currencies + refunds ]

100g : 100kt : 1$

ko-fi for usd commissions
(linked to paypal)

accepting:

- usd
- gems
- wishlist items
- treasure

- all sales final with the exception of if by any chance i will be incapable of finishing the commission for any reason, in which a full refund will be given

- if a commissioner is being uncooperative or disrespectful in interactions, i may give a partial refund (depending on the progress of the commission) and no longer wish to work with the client

[ usage ]

- the artist reserves all rights to the commissioned work , and may use it as advertising material as seen fit

- the artist must be credited when uploading the image to different platforms , acceptable forms of credit consist of a link to the artist's ko-fi and/or toyhouse

- the commissioner is allowed to use the finished commission as reference material

- no nfts, crypto, ai, or any of that nonsense. this especially will not be accepted or tolerated.

[ will draw ]

- human + humanoid characters
- fantasy, vintage, modern, and futuristic aesthetics
- armor
- cybernetics (with reference)
- fanart
- couple art
xxxxxxx [ won't draw ]

- nsfw
- heavy mecha
- anthros + ferals
- heavy gore, violent themes
- real people
[ art shop ]xxhome - prices + examples - ordering - finished pieces
[ guidelines ]

- slots aren't first come first serve, if there's multiple people attempting to order in a short period of time i'll pick and choose whichever characters or ideas inspire me the most at the time in order to create the best quality work i can, i'll send you a sketch of your piece within a day or two if i pick your order

- commissioners will receive the sketch of their ordered piece and will require approving it or requesting changes before the piece is continued. major edits during the initial sketch phase are free of charge and greatly encouraged

- full payment is required upfront, payments with usd should be directed towards my ko-fi which is connected to my paypal

- pieces may take from a few days to a few months based on the complexity of the piece and the wellbeing of the artist, if there are any notable issues impeding on the progress of the piece, the client will be notified as soon as possible

- when uploading commissioned work to other platforms, please credit back to either my ko-fi or toyhouse
[ currencies + refunds ]

100g : 100kt : 1$

ko-fi for usd commissions
(linked to paypal)

accepting:

- usd
- gems
- wishlist items
- treasure

- all sales final with the exception of if by any chance i will be incapable of finishing the commission for any reason, in which a full refund will be given

- if a commissioner is being uncooperative or disrespectful in interactions, i may give a partial refund (depending on the progress of the commission) and no longer wish to work with the client

[ usage ]

- the artist reserves all rights to the commissioned work , and may use it as advertising material as seen fit

- the artist must be credited when uploading the image to different platforms , acceptable forms of credit consist of a link to the artist's ko-fi and/or toyhouse

- the commissioner is allowed to use the finished commission as reference material

- no nfts, crypto, ai, or any of that nonsense. this especially will not be accepted or tolerated.

[ will draw ]

- human + humanoid characters
- fantasy, vintage, modern, and futuristic aesthetics
- armor
- cybernetics (with reference)
- fanart
- couple art
xxxxxxx [ won't draw ]

- nsfw
- heavy mecha
- anthros + ferals
- heavy gore, violent themes
- real people
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
- the art shop i finaLLY MADE
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
[b][font=calibri][ prices + examples ][/font][/b][color=transparent]xx[/color][b][font=calibri][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3213364#post_3213364]home[/url] - prices + examples - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3213364/1#post_53512537]ordering[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39515340]finished pieces[/url][/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri][b][ prices ][/b] - + 1.5kg / 1.5mt / 15usd for detail complexity - +100% base price per extra character [columns][center][b]bust :[/b] color - 5kg / 5mt / 50usd [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[nextcol][center][b]half body :[/b] color - 8.5kg / 8.5mt / 85usd [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[nextcol][center][b]full body :[/b] color - 12.5kg / 12.5mt / 125usd[/columns] ----- [font=calibri][b][ examples ][/b] - for more examples click [url=https://www.tumblr.com/morgan-portfolio-moment]here[/url] << [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3213364/4#post_56377236]full body sale information post here[/url] >> [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/d1341a58-4fcc-4989-aff1-5f9e515d9aab_gwen.png[/img] [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/12032f83-d14b-4c5e-b523-721d9a16bdad_ink.png[/img][img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/c0316e85-b15e-429c-9c53-fb25fe13ba32_bnuuyfull.png[/img]
[ prices + examples ]xxhome - prices + examples - ordering - finished pieces
[ prices ]

- + 1.5kg / 1.5mt / 15usd for detail complexity
- +100% base price per extra character

bust :

color - 5kg / 5mt / 50usd
xx
half body :

color - 8.5kg / 8.5mt / 85usd
xx
full body :

color - 12.5kg / 12.5mt / 125usd

[ examples ]

- for more examples click here

<< full body sale information post here >>

d1341a58-4fcc-4989-aff1-5f9e515d9aab_gwen.png
12032f83-d14b-4c5e-b523-721d9a16bdad_ink.pngc0316e85-b15e-429c-9c53-fb25fe13ba32_bnuuyfull.png
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
[ ordering ]xxhome - prices + examples - ordering - finished pieces
[ ordering ]

- unless you're commissioning me with the intent to design a character, please do not send written descriptions of a character's appearance as reference

- please make sure that the image references you include show the character's design to at least as much as the type of commission you'd like (i.e. don't send references of only busts if you'd like to order a half body)

- note that if a character's design is heavily detailed that the price will increase dependent on complexity

Quote:
@zhongli
username:
payment type:
commission type:
reference of the character(s):
a description of the character(s) personality:
commission ideas:
additional notes:

[ slots ]

x
frc :

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
usd :

i .
ii .
iii .
iv .
v .
[ ordering ]xxhome - prices + examples - ordering - finished pieces
[ ordering ]

- unless you're commissioning me with the intent to design a character, please do not send written descriptions of a character's appearance as reference

- please make sure that the image references you include show the character's design to at least as much as the type of commission you'd like (i.e. don't send references of only busts if you'd like to order a half body)

- note that if a character's design is heavily detailed that the price will increase dependent on complexity

Quote:
@zhongli
username:
payment type:
commission type:
reference of the character(s):
a description of the character(s) personality:
commission ideas:
additional notes:

[ slots ]

x
frc :

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
usd :

i .
ii .
iii .
iv .
v .
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
x
x
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
@zhongli username: velkoz payment type: FRC commission type: bust reference of the character(s): https://toyhou.se/19230537.kynxes the 2nd image is his current design. a description of the character(s) personality: chaotic good for the most part, unabashedly himself which can come across as odd to most people commission ideas: could you have him be giving a thumbs up with a nervous smile? additional notes: could you have his fangs show a little? its fine if not! also i see prestige soraka and wanderer [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@zhongli
username: velkoz
payment type: FRC
commission type: bust
reference of the character(s): https://toyhou.se/19230537.kynxes
the 2nd image is his current design.
a description of the character(s) personality: chaotic good for the most part, unabashedly himself which can come across as odd to most people
commission ideas: could you have him be giving a thumbs up with a nervous smile?
additional notes: could you have his fangs show a little? its fine if not!

also i see prestige soraka and wanderer
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Velkoz and i see that particular void creature username :']

ooo he is such a good lad i love the use of warm browns to match the forest greens in his outfits sooooo much

and of course! feel free to send over payment whenever you're ready and i'll try to get a sketch to you tonight ^-^)/
@Velkoz and i see that particular void creature username :']

ooo he is such a good lad i love the use of warm browns to match the forest greens in his outfits sooooo much

and of course! feel free to send over payment whenever you're ready and i'll try to get a sketch to you tonight ^-^)/
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
~
~
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
@zhongli
username: Cheitora
payment type: Gems
commission type: Bust
reference of the character(s): Cessyhl
a description of the character(s) personality: Wild, unhinged, demonic
commission ideas: Artistic freedom!
additional notes: Take all the time and artistic liberty you see fit.
Also if you make a pinglist I would love to be on it! Your art is beautiful!

Thank you for your time & the opportunity!
@zhongli
username: Cheitora
payment type: Gems
commission type: Bust
reference of the character(s): Cessyhl
a description of the character(s) personality: Wild, unhinged, demonic
commission ideas: Artistic freedom!
additional notes: Take all the time and artistic liberty you see fit.
Also if you make a pinglist I would love to be on it! Your art is beautiful!

Thank you for your time & the opportunity!
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@Cheitora

ooo he's so good omg?? Im a sucker for big teeth ahaha

i'll get you on the list and ill try to get your sketch to you tomorrow/later today because-its-230am-why-am-i-up :']
@Cheitora

ooo he's so good omg?? Im a sucker for big teeth ahaha

i'll get you on the list and ill try to get your sketch to you tomorrow/later today because-its-230am-why-am-i-up :']
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
@zhongli

username: Cytus
payment type: FRC (gems)
commission type: Shaded halfbody
reference of the character(s): here
a description of the character(s) personality: (Recorded in reference folder)
commission ideas: Please see the "notes for artists" document!
additional notes: None, please PM me freely if you'd like to discuss the commission, get references, anything!
@zhongli

username: Cytus
payment type: FRC (gems)
commission type: Shaded halfbody
reference of the character(s): here
a description of the character(s) personality: (Recorded in reference folder)
commission ideas: Please see the "notes for artists" document!
additional notes: None, please PM me freely if you'd like to discuss the commission, get references, anything!
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4