Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
nooo someone bid on two of them... hrgh
we're still in the lead but its so close to the max auto bid we set.... and theres still an hour and a half where someone could easily bid over it and take the lead from us hhhhhhhh

okay.. dads gonna raise the bids just in case, hopefully wont have to go up that much but just to be safe.. because of course its the one i want the most that has to be the one giving me a heart attack... the dualies girl is worth it though.

edit; the dualies girl is at 50 but the squid sisters are still at 30... huh??? they're bidding really slow on it... i might keep an eye on it and see if it goes for around how much i got mine for..
nooo someone bid on two of them... hrgh
we're still in the lead but its so close to the max auto bid we set.... and theres still an hour and a half where someone could easily bid over it and take the lead from us hhhhhhhh

okay.. dads gonna raise the bids just in case, hopefully wont have to go up that much but just to be safe.. because of course its the one i want the most that has to be the one giving me a heart attack... the dualies girl is worth it though.

edit; the dualies girl is at 50 but the squid sisters are still at 30... huh??? they're bidding really slow on it... i might keep an eye on it and see if it goes for around how much i got mine for..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I'm glad FR's Auction House isn't an actual auction house. PokeHeroes's auction house was pretty anxiety-inducing.
I'm glad FR's Auction House isn't an actual auction house. PokeHeroes's auction house was pretty anxiety-inducing.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
didnt need to worry, we got 'em :)
and for under the max i originally set myself in total too!

now that i dont need to worry over those anymore i think i might got look at those gen 1s again..
didnt need to worry, we got 'em :)
and for under the max i originally set myself in total too!

now that i dont need to worry over those anymore i think i might got look at those gen 1s again..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
People do be crazy sometimes. I don’t need someone’s presence to validate why i stay somewhere
People do be crazy sometimes. I don’t need someone’s presence to validate why i stay somewhere
Why don’t you let me free?
CAUSE YOU’D NEVER DARE TO BE!

~Evelyn Evelyn
Having anxiety while booking a trip be like:
Put on favorite lofi playlist for anxiety.
Pull out the measuring tape to ensure carry-on luggage isn't too big.
Google which airplane seats are best for anxious people.
Check if my government-issued ID has my middle name.
Research the heck out of all the 4-star hotels in the destination city.
Read all the fine print on all the booking pages.
Book the hotel and flight and immediately close all tabs and run to the safety of a video game.
Having anxiety while booking a trip be like:
Put on favorite lofi playlist for anxiety.
Pull out the measuring tape to ensure carry-on luggage isn't too big.
Google which airplane seats are best for anxious people.
Check if my government-issued ID has my middle name.
Research the heck out of all the 4-star hotels in the destination city.
Read all the fine print on all the booking pages.
Book the hotel and flight and immediately close all tabs and run to the safety of a video game.
I know I need to continue adventuring on cat's end but I'm procrastinating here instead
I know I need to continue adventuring on cat's end but I'm procrastinating here instead
ARAxlYW.png
J7D1quC.png
3CzZFT6.png
WI7lnRZ.png
6tBZa.gif6EBnp.gif
work's got my legs screaming they hurt so much :[
work's got my legs screaming they hurt so much :[
ferberus.png oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
J7D1quC.png
lHeaYIT.png
I can't do anything with this godforsaken laptop. This was a massive waste of money, I swear to god.
I can't do anything with this godforsaken laptop. This was a massive waste of money, I swear to god.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
me: i... like band. music good.

This Person™?: oh! so you think you're a real fan ??? you know all the band member's names? you know this obscure trivia that was only revealed in an interview in a magazine that was discontinued in 1997? you know each band member's astrological sign and favorite animal? You Know How And When Each One Of Them Will Die? hah.... didn't think so..........
me: i... like band. music good.

This Person™?: oh! so you think you're a real fan ??? you know all the band member's names? you know this obscure trivia that was only revealed in an interview in a magazine that was discontinued in 1997? you know each band member's astrological sign and favorite animal? You Know How And When Each One Of Them Will Die? hah.... didn't think so..........
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
bufflehead... BUFFLEHEAD!!!!!!!!
bufflehead... BUFFLEHEAD!!!!!!!!
love em all 1989