Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone have full-fledged lore?
1 2
I'm writing my own, and need some inspiration!

Really just formatting and environmental storytelling is something I'm looking to improve for myself.. I have soooo many things I would like to write but I'm not quite sure how to do it!
I'm writing my own, and need some inspiration!

Really just formatting and environmental storytelling is something I'm looking to improve for myself.. I have soooo many things I would like to write but I'm not quite sure how to do it!
Omg I need to find people with good lore.. mine is so intertwine that I just get lost and give up.
Omg I need to find people with good lore.. mine is so intertwine that I just get lost and give up.
A5i3AHB.png
I still need to go in depth about each zone and dragon but the summaries for each zone and the overall place my dragons reside in is done. Here is my thread.

I think breaking it down into sections, then subsections within those really helped to organise the writing and formatting! I hope this helps ^^
I still need to go in depth about each zone and dragon but the summaries for each zone and the overall place my dragons reside in is done. Here is my thread.

I think breaking it down into sections, then subsections within those really helped to organise the writing and formatting! I hope this helps ^^
Heart.gif
Twirls my hair and kicks my feet up. I believe I technically count as having full lore, it's simply told from a character driven perspective :>
Twirls my hair and kicks my feet up. I believe I technically count as having full lore, it's simply told from a character driven perspective :>
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
...uhhhh you want a very badly-organized, profanity-laden google doc filled with fandragon hell? because i've got that. but hey, my lore's mostly done! i just need to write it down in my dragons' bios.

on a serious note: my tab descriptions are done. i've made all the bio templates i need and i have a good few bios filled out. feel free to take a poke around.

i'm not quite certain what you mean by environmental storytelling though. it's a bit difficult to do that in a format as text-based as flight rising bios are?
...uhhhh you want a very badly-organized, profanity-laden google doc filled with fandragon hell? because i've got that. but hey, my lore's mostly done! i just need to write it down in my dragons' bios.

on a serious note: my tab descriptions are done. i've made all the bio templates i need and i have a good few bios filled out. feel free to take a poke around.

i'm not quite certain what you mean by environmental storytelling though. it's a bit difficult to do that in a format as text-based as flight rising bios are?
8aKVtucC_o.png
@/Disillusionist has a MASSIVE lair, and the lore is immaculate.
@/Disillusionist has a MASSIVE lair, and the lore is immaculate.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
I've got a good bit of world-building and plot done. Although not all of it is currently written down and I'm still working on some of the kinks of it. Dragon Bios are done though, just looking for some nice templates I can use to display all the relevant info.
I've got a good bit of world-building and plot done. Although not all of it is currently written down and I'm still working on some of the kinks of it. Dragon Bios are done though, just looking for some nice templates I can use to display all the relevant info.
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
my lore thread has been a messy wip since 2018 /sobs
my lore thread has been a messy wip since 2018 /sobs
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
Still working on mine, making progress though, not sure how good it is
Still working on mine, making progress though, not sure how good it is
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
@OberonAngel
@Heeroku

well hello there....

My lore can be found on my baby Eosphoros! The lore is basically about how a forgotten god mourns his children, and deals with the quilt he feels about not being able to protect them.

The StarSinger was who he was before the first calamity, and he was the reason the eleven exist. He is somewhat of a father figure who left for milk.
@OberonAngel
@Heeroku

well hello there....

My lore can be found on my baby Eosphoros! The lore is basically about how a forgotten god mourns his children, and deals with the quilt he feels about not being able to protect them.

The StarSinger was who he was before the first calamity, and he was the reason the eleven exist. He is somewhat of a father figure who left for milk.
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
1 2