Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth Travel Guide
1 2
Here I will rank all the areas of each realm based on how appealing they are as travel destinations. More to come as I get to them. [u]Links to All[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2982834/1#post_46734449]The Starfall Isles[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2982834/1#post_46734830]Dragonhome[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2982834/1#post_53414217]Windswept Plateau[/url] Starting with... [u][b]The Southern Icefield[/b][/u] [b]#1: The Frigid Floes[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] As the northern-most part of the southern continent, it's not quite as bitter cold as the rest of the Icefield. All the fun of a snowy day with minimal discomfort. [b]#2: The Snowsquall Tundra[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] If you've ever wanted to stay in a cozy winter cabin, this is the place for you! However, the fact that for most of the year, the tundra experiences indoor-only weather diminishes its appeal if you want to enjoy the outdoors in person. [b]#3: The Rimebone Stockade[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] This place has the best museum on the southern continent! It's a little precarious to visit the cells in the pit and there are many sections that are restricted, but if you're into history, archaeology, anthropology, or a related discipline, you'll find this place fascinating! [b]#4: The Fortress of Ends[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] A prison isn't exactly a great tourist destination, however this is also the home of the Icewarden. It is said that visitors can feel His eyes watching them at all times (or maybe that's just the cats). This is a reverent destination for the most devout ice dragons, who all* say it was worth the trip. *all who returned [b]#5: The Cloudscrape Crags[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] A short hike up the lowest sections of these mountains can be a fun recreation activity for those well-prepared for the frigid weather. Daredevil mountain climbers like to travel further up the peaks, but those who venture too far, never return. Altogether a dangerous destination that may appeal to thrill-seekers. Stay on the western side of the mountain range to avoid the harshest weather of the region. [b]#6: The Dripcave Dregs[/b] [emoji=star size=1] This isn't a travel destination for gaolers; more like a day in the office or returning home from work. For other dragons, travel is not recommended here, but if you do visit, you just might get a first-hand look at the gaols! [b]#7: Reclaimer's Glacier[/b] Just an endless blizzard. Avoid travel here at all costs. You will die if you go here. Only the most determined dragons even attempt this journey.
Here I will rank all the areas of each realm based on how appealing they are as travel destinations. More to come as I get to them.

Links to All
The Starfall Isles
Dragonhome
Windswept Plateau

Starting with...

The Southern Icefield

#1: The Frigid Floes
As the northern-most part of the southern continent, it's not quite as bitter cold as the rest of the Icefield. All the fun of a snowy day with minimal discomfort.

#2: The Snowsquall Tundra
If you've ever wanted to stay in a cozy winter cabin, this is the place for you! However, the fact that for most of the year, the tundra experiences indoor-only weather diminishes its appeal if you want to enjoy the outdoors in person.

#3: The Rimebone Stockade
This place has the best museum on the southern continent! It's a little precarious to visit the cells in the pit and there are many sections that are restricted, but if you're into history, archaeology, anthropology, or a related discipline, you'll find this place fascinating!

#4: The Fortress of Ends
A prison isn't exactly a great tourist destination, however this is also the home of the Icewarden. It is said that visitors can feel His eyes watching them at all times (or maybe that's just the cats). This is a reverent destination for the most devout ice dragons, who all* say it was worth the trip.
*all who returned

#5: The Cloudscrape Crags
A short hike up the lowest sections of these mountains can be a fun recreation activity for those well-prepared for the frigid weather. Daredevil mountain climbers like to travel further up the peaks, but those who venture too far, never return. Altogether a dangerous destination that may appeal to thrill-seekers. Stay on the western side of the mountain range to avoid the harshest weather of the region.

#6: The Dripcave Dregs
This isn't a travel destination for gaolers; more like a day in the office or returning home from work. For other dragons, travel is not recommended here, but if you do visit, you just might get a first-hand look at the gaols!

#7: Reclaimer's Glacier
Just an endless blizzard. Avoid travel here at all costs. You will die if you go here. Only the most determined dragons even attempt this journey.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
i don't think you've factored in the part where ice flight natives are canonically massive xenophobes who practically hold the concept of hospitality to be fundamentally against their religion. flight can't be that great of a tourist destination when if you show up as a tourist if you're not also an ice dragon there's a 98% chance you'll end up being one of those exhibits. if you are an ice dragon the chance drops to 80%.

everyone's tried to kill me since i got here but the snow is nice i guess and my sentence has been reduced for good behavior, not great room service though, 7/10

reclaimer's glacier is just charged barrens but cold
i don't think you've factored in the part where ice flight natives are canonically massive xenophobes who practically hold the concept of hospitality to be fundamentally against their religion. flight can't be that great of a tourist destination when if you show up as a tourist if you're not also an ice dragon there's a 98% chance you'll end up being one of those exhibits. if you are an ice dragon the chance drops to 80%.

everyone's tried to kill me since i got here but the snow is nice i guess and my sentence has been reduced for good behavior, not great room service though, 7/10

reclaimer's glacier is just charged barrens but cold
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Food was great but a Gaoler tried to imprison me. 10/10 would be imprisoned again
Food was great but a Gaoler tried to imprison me. 10/10 would be imprisoned again
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Haha this is fun :D I did something similar a while ago, just for fun! Would be interesting to compare how we rated things...
Haha this is fun :D I did something similar a while ago, just for fun! Would be interesting to compare how we rated things...
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@Ragnarok42 I think at this point that probably mostly applies to gaolers (who have only now started spreading out across the world). In the centuries they'd been hidden, I think the above-ground dragons have become more tolerant (except maybe toward Fire and Lightning dragons, as those flights have been melting the ice). Perhaps out of canon, but culturally, Ice Flight members are big on hospitality and basically hygge. I think Ice is ultimately a collectivist culture (all working together for the preservation of Ice) and since there is a focus on survival, hospitality is a fitting virtue, at very least for other ice dragons (and in contrast to Plague, which also has a survival focus, but in my opinion is more individualistic and competitive, in that you "win" life by surviving the most/best. That doesn't mean you have to survive at the expense of others, but you aren't compelled to help them if you don't want to; it's an individual quest to become worthy by surviving, not to survive as a means to work for your deity's purpose and become worthy through your service. Unrelated, but I think because of this, Plague dragons are probably the most likely to seek immortality). @Lonefox "Tried" must have been the key word. If they [i]had[/i] imprisoned you, you probably wouldn't be here to rate their service [emoji=tundra laughing size=2] @Psittacidae Oh that would be neat. You should post the link to yours after I do all the regions so we can see how they compare.
@Ragnarok42 I think at this point that probably mostly applies to gaolers (who have only now started spreading out across the world). In the centuries they'd been hidden, I think the above-ground dragons have become more tolerant (except maybe toward Fire and Lightning dragons, as those flights have been melting the ice). Perhaps out of canon, but culturally, Ice Flight members are big on hospitality and basically hygge. I think Ice is ultimately a collectivist culture (all working together for the preservation of Ice) and since there is a focus on survival, hospitality is a fitting virtue, at very least for other ice dragons (and in contrast to Plague, which also has a survival focus, but in my opinion is more individualistic and competitive, in that you "win" life by surviving the most/best. That doesn't mean you have to survive at the expense of others, but you aren't compelled to help them if you don't want to; it's an individual quest to become worthy by surviving, not to survive as a means to work for your deity's purpose and become worthy through your service. Unrelated, but I think because of this, Plague dragons are probably the most likely to seek immortality).

@Lonefox "Tried" must have been the key word. If they had imprisoned you, you probably wouldn't be here to rate their service

@Psittacidae Oh that would be neat. You should post the link to yours after I do all the regions so we can see how they compare.
The one thing you do not want to see in the Southern Icefield is this: [emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2] you angered the gaolers, prepare to die
The one thing you do not want to see in the Southern Icefield is this:

you angered the gaolers, prepare to die
Apparently the Arcane territory is all about sight-seeing. [u][b]The Starfall Isles[/b][/u] [b]#1: The Starwood Strand[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] The blossoming of the trees of the Star Wood at night is arguably one of the most breathtaking sights in the world. A popular tourist spot, the danger is minimal as long as you don't wander too far into the wood. With a romantic atmosphere, this is also a very popular location for proposals. [b]#2: The Tourmaline Archives[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] The perfect destination for a dragon who wants to spend their vacation at the library! One could spend an eternity wandering the halls of this library which contains knowledge from across the world. The beautiful, glimmering architecture makes it a stunning visit as well for those who merely wish to sight-see. [b]#3: Hoverview Vale[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] A very unique destination, these floating islands are said to have some of the most incredible views in the world. With lush meadows, cliff-side picnics are a popular activity here. However, visitors should be warned that it is possible to fall off the edge. It is not recommended to bring rambunctious hatchlings on this trip. [b]#4: The Oculus of the Eleven[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Dragons with an interest in magic will enjoy seeing the temple where magisters analyze the flow of magical currents across Sornieth. Unfortunately, the inside is not open to the public, but one could spend all day marveling just at the outside of the building. [b]#5: The Crystalspine Reaches[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] These unnaturally curved pink mountains are an impressive sight. The concave warping provides some shelter from the magical energies of the realm, however dragons born of other elements should take care not to dwell too long here, as prolonged exposure to pink chalcedony can make non-arcane dragons ill. Unpredictable shifts in the mountains can be perilous as well. A good place to visit only briefly or from a distance. [b]#6: The Astrolodome[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] A glittering city representing the loftiest intellectual ideals. The dome itself is an exquisite work of magical engineering that bedazzles those viewing it. Tourists who enter the city enter a world of sparkling architecture and crystal-lined streets. Unfortunately, the citizens of this area are known for being uppity and not friendly toward visitors. [b]#7: The Observatory[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Viewing the Eye of Many Lenses in person gives visitors an idea of just how huge in scope the Observatory actually is. Tours are available for some of the most fringe areas of the structure, built by the Arcanist Himself. The innermost passageways of the labyrinthine building are only accessible to dragons exalted in service of the Arcanist. If you are hoping to catch a view of the Arcanist at work, the most you can expect to see are dragons scurrying back and forth with armfuls of scrolls, runes, inkwells, and other unknown items. The whole building is only lit by candlelight, so it is dark and difficult to appreciate its beauty from the inside. [b]#8: Focal Point[/b] [emoji=star size=1] While this tiered mountain provides a unique sight-seeing experience, there are few safe opportunities for recreation here. Magical energies pull debris and shards of mined crystals toward the Observatory in unpredictable ways. Meteors carrying alien creatures rain down on the area, preventing the land from being any more protected than the sky. This might be a fun destination for those who really enjoy dodgeball.
Apparently the Arcane territory is all about sight-seeing.

The Starfall Isles

#1: The Starwood Strand
The blossoming of the trees of the Star Wood at night is arguably one of the most breathtaking sights in the world. A popular tourist spot, the danger is minimal as long as you don't wander too far into the wood. With a romantic atmosphere, this is also a very popular location for proposals.

#2: The Tourmaline Archives
The perfect destination for a dragon who wants to spend their vacation at the library! One could spend an eternity wandering the halls of this library which contains knowledge from across the world. The beautiful, glimmering architecture makes it a stunning visit as well for those who merely wish to sight-see.

#3: Hoverview Vale
A very unique destination, these floating islands are said to have some of the most incredible views in the world. With lush meadows, cliff-side picnics are a popular activity here. However, visitors should be warned that it is possible to fall off the edge. It is not recommended to bring rambunctious hatchlings on this trip.

#4: The Oculus of the Eleven
Dragons with an interest in magic will enjoy seeing the temple where magisters analyze the flow of magical currents across Sornieth. Unfortunately, the inside is not open to the public, but one could spend all day marveling just at the outside of the building.

#5: The Crystalspine Reaches
These unnaturally curved pink mountains are an impressive sight. The concave warping provides some shelter from the magical energies of the realm, however dragons born of other elements should take care not to dwell too long here, as prolonged exposure to pink chalcedony can make non-arcane dragons ill. Unpredictable shifts in the mountains can be perilous as well. A good place to visit only briefly or from a distance.

#6: The Astrolodome
A glittering city representing the loftiest intellectual ideals. The dome itself is an exquisite work of magical engineering that bedazzles those viewing it. Tourists who enter the city enter a world of sparkling architecture and crystal-lined streets. Unfortunately, the citizens of this area are known for being uppity and not friendly toward visitors.

#7: The Observatory
Viewing the Eye of Many Lenses in person gives visitors an idea of just how huge in scope the Observatory actually is. Tours are available for some of the most fringe areas of the structure, built by the Arcanist Himself. The innermost passageways of the labyrinthine building are only accessible to dragons exalted in service of the Arcanist. If you are hoping to catch a view of the Arcanist at work, the most you can expect to see are dragons scurrying back and forth with armfuls of scrolls, runes, inkwells, and other unknown items. The whole building is only lit by candlelight, so it is dark and difficult to appreciate its beauty from the inside.

#8: Focal Point
While this tiered mountain provides a unique sight-seeing experience, there are few safe opportunities for recreation here. Magical energies pull debris and shards of mined crystals toward the Observatory in unpredictable ways. Meteors carrying alien creatures rain down on the area, preventing the land from being any more protected than the sky. This might be a fun destination for those who really enjoy dodgeball.
[s]It's just the Grand Canyon[/s] [u][b]Dragonhome[/b][/u] [b]#1: The Pillar of the World[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] The great pillar that was once formed from the bodies of the Eight is the single most awe-inspiring object in the world. Dragons of all flights flock here year-round to witness the spectacular remains of this symbol of peace and protection which, even as ruins, tower into the sky so high it can still be seen from nearly every horizon. This is a pilgrimmage that every dragon should make in their lifetime [b]#2: Greatwyrm's Breach[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] The largest canyon in the world is another worthwhile attraction of the region. It is here that the oldest known dragon lairs can be found, complete with ancient murals telling the tales of the First Age. The chasm can be dangerous, so it is best to sign up for a guided tour in order to avoid the most precarious areas. [b]#3: Colonnades of Antiquity[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] A very popular tourist destination, these bazaars house shops and performers providing nearly all-day entertainment. Because the area is so popular, its main downside is that it is extremely crowded. But, dragons willing to put up with long lines and little elbow room are likely to find interesting purchases, including beautiful gemstones and jewelry, and fun entertainment for the whole family. [b]#4: The Parched Canyonwalks[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] This is a great way to view the Earthshaker's domain on foot for dragons who enjoy hiking or for those who just couldn't get enough of Greatwyrm's Breach. The bridges across the chasms are wide well-maintained and offer an up-close look at the canyons. Recent increases in tectonic activity may result in some close calls for those who stray too close to the cliffsides. [b]#5: Terraclae[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] This city is mostly bureaucratic with few activities for tourists. Visitors can, however, appreciate the labor and engineering that went into transforming an out-of-use quarry into a self-sustaining community. The citizens here are known for being friendly but busy. [b]#6: Cairnstone Rest[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] A fascinating destination for archaeologists and gemstone enthusiasts. This area is more popular with treasure-hunters than with tourists due to the otherworldly creatures the frequently attack dragons in these caves. For those who just want to visit a spooky burial ground, your local cemetery might be a safer option. [b]#7: The Shattered Plain[/b] [emoji=star size=1] A toughness training grounds for new Earth clans, this area offers little in the way of attractions. Most travelers only cross this area as a means to reach other destinations in the region. Be sure to bring sufficient water on this long, hot trek through the desert.
It's just the Grand Canyon

Dragonhome

#1: The Pillar of the World
The great pillar that was once formed from the bodies of the Eight is the single most awe-inspiring object in the world. Dragons of all flights flock here year-round to witness the spectacular remains of this symbol of peace and protection which, even as ruins, tower into the sky so high it can still be seen from nearly every horizon. This is a pilgrimmage that every dragon should make in their lifetime

#2: Greatwyrm's Breach
The largest canyon in the world is another worthwhile attraction of the region. It is here that the oldest known dragon lairs can be found, complete with ancient murals telling the tales of the First Age. The chasm can be dangerous, so it is best to sign up for a guided tour in order to avoid the most precarious areas.

#3: Colonnades of Antiquity
A very popular tourist destination, these bazaars house shops and performers providing nearly all-day entertainment. Because the area is so popular, its main downside is that it is extremely crowded. But, dragons willing to put up with long lines and little elbow room are likely to find interesting purchases, including beautiful gemstones and jewelry, and fun entertainment for the whole family.

#4: The Parched Canyonwalks
This is a great way to view the Earthshaker's domain on foot for dragons who enjoy hiking or for those who just couldn't get enough of Greatwyrm's Breach. The bridges across the chasms are wide well-maintained and offer an up-close look at the canyons. Recent increases in tectonic activity may result in some close calls for those who stray too close to the cliffsides.

#5: Terraclae
This city is mostly bureaucratic with few activities for tourists. Visitors can, however, appreciate the labor and engineering that went into transforming an out-of-use quarry into a self-sustaining community. The citizens here are known for being friendly but busy.

#6: Cairnstone Rest
A fascinating destination for archaeologists and gemstone enthusiasts. This area is more popular with treasure-hunters than with tourists due to the otherworldly creatures the frequently attack dragons in these caves. For those who just want to visit a spooky burial ground, your local cemetery might be a safer option.

#7: The Shattered Plain
A toughness training grounds for new Earth clans, this area offers little in the way of attractions. Most travelers only cross this area as a means to reach other destinations in the region. Be sure to bring sufficient water on this long, hot trek through the desert.
Bringing this back because why not [u][b]Windswept Plateau[/b][/u] [b]#1: Zephyr Steppes[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Said to be the most peaceful place in the world, this landscape is the ideal destination for a relaxing vacation! The lush greenery, tranquil ponds, and gentle breeze provide a perfect setting for anyone looking to slow down and destress from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Napping, picnicking, and meditating are all popular activities in this area. The relatively tame gusts of wind also make this an ideal location for first-time fliers to practice gliding. [b]#2: Singer's Brook[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] This is the least windy spot in the entire Windswept Plateau. The tranquility of this grove makes it difficult to believe that there is a raging hurricane just on the other side of the region! With pristine streams, verdant foliage, and mellow wildlife, this area is an excellent destination for nature-enthusiasts. Visitors are encourage to preserve the tranquility by refraining from speaking loudly, so this may not be the best place to bring energetic hatchlings. [b]#3: Aergate[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] One of the most urban areas in the region, this city offers nearly everything the region has to offer in one convenient and relatively safe place. A popular spot for tourists, this city features many merchants, artists, and restaurants. However, the biggest attraction in this area is the recently restored temple. The massive, magically rotating stone rings are an amazing sight to behold, but visitors should take care not to enter the gate unless they intend to make a long-distance, high-altitude flight. [b] #4: Millmeadows[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] This pastoral countryside is home to many working farms dotted with the magical, ever-turning windmills that give this area its name. The rustic environment makes this a popular spot for family vacations. A trip here is educational as well, since many of the farms host tours and museums where interested visitors can learn all about the workings of the farms and the unique magical properties of the windmills. Naturally, the restaurants here feature some of the freshest food in the region! [b]#5: Cloudsong[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] The pride of the Wind Flight, this group of kites resembles the Windsinger and houses some of the oldest clans in the region. Fans of both art and engineering will marvel at the craftsmanship of the kites, balloons, sails, and other components of what could be considered the largest functional piece of artwork in Sornieth! While this is an excellent destination for breathtaking birds-eye views, the strong winds make it a challenging place to travel to for non-Wind dragons. [b]#6: Reedcleft Ascent[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] A stunning landscape of cliffs with the appearance of stairs, this destination is not for the faint of heart. Featuring the strongest winds in the region and steep drop offs, brave visitors who wish to test their abilities may attempt the difficult flight up the Ascent. Those who are looking for a more relaxing vacation should choose one of the more tranquil destinations in the region. [b]#7: Twisting Crescendo[/b] [emoji=star size=1] A violently spinning hurricane that propels the strong winds the region is known for, this storm is not an appropriate destination for non-Wind dragons. Even Wind dragons typically avoid this dangerous area, which can easily fling a dragon catastrophically far away from where they began. Avoid travel here if at all possible.
Bringing this back because why not

Windswept Plateau

#1: Zephyr Steppes
Said to be the most peaceful place in the world, this landscape is the ideal destination for a relaxing vacation! The lush greenery, tranquil ponds, and gentle breeze provide a perfect setting for anyone looking to slow down and destress from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Napping, picnicking, and meditating are all popular activities in this area. The relatively tame gusts of wind also make this an ideal location for first-time fliers to practice gliding.

#2: Singer's Brook
This is the least windy spot in the entire Windswept Plateau. The tranquility of this grove makes it difficult to believe that there is a raging hurricane just on the other side of the region! With pristine streams, verdant foliage, and mellow wildlife, this area is an excellent destination for nature-enthusiasts. Visitors are encourage to preserve the tranquility by refraining from speaking loudly, so this may not be the best place to bring energetic hatchlings.

#3: Aergate
One of the most urban areas in the region, this city offers nearly everything the region has to offer in one convenient and relatively safe place. A popular spot for tourists, this city features many merchants, artists, and restaurants. However, the biggest attraction in this area is the recently restored temple. The massive, magically rotating stone rings are an amazing sight to behold, but visitors should take care not to enter the gate unless they intend to make a long-distance, high-altitude flight.

#4: Millmeadows

This pastoral countryside is home to many working farms dotted with the magical, ever-turning windmills that give this area its name. The rustic environment makes this a popular spot for family vacations. A trip here is educational as well, since many of the farms host tours and museums where interested visitors can learn all about the workings of the farms and the unique magical properties of the windmills. Naturally, the restaurants here feature some of the freshest food in the region!

#5: Cloudsong
The pride of the Wind Flight, this group of kites resembles the Windsinger and houses some of the oldest clans in the region. Fans of both art and engineering will marvel at the craftsmanship of the kites, balloons, sails, and other components of what could be considered the largest functional piece of artwork in Sornieth! While this is an excellent destination for breathtaking birds-eye views, the strong winds make it a challenging place to travel to for non-Wind dragons.

#6: Reedcleft Ascent
A stunning landscape of cliffs with the appearance of stairs, this destination is not for the faint of heart. Featuring the strongest winds in the region and steep drop offs, brave visitors who wish to test their abilities may attempt the difficult flight up the Ascent. Those who are looking for a more relaxing vacation should choose one of the more tranquil destinations in the region.

#7: Twisting Crescendo
A violently spinning hurricane that propels the strong winds the region is known for, this storm is not an appropriate destination for non-Wind dragons. Even Wind dragons typically avoid this dangerous area, which can easily fling a dragon catastrophically far away from where they began. Avoid travel here if at all possible.
I'm loving this guide!
I'm loving this guide!
Y02PS6v.png
1 2