Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rearing Rotrock (Over)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fjRKPRM.png[/img] [b][size=4]RR Raffle Winners[/size][/b] Congratulations, everyone! Four winners have been selected, and now's the time to choose your prizes. 1 @Chamilet 2 @Twizz 3 @Fumarate 4 @Ccandydragon Check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3159008/1#post_51924702]this post[/url] for a list of the four available prize packs. Make a tiered list with the same number of choices as your placing. The user who is first gets their choice of prize, the second user gets second choice, etc. If your prize involves making a choice, I will prompt you for the choice if it isn't included in your prize selection post. Thank you all for participating in RR once again! We always get such a huge turnout, and it's really heartening to see. I'll see you next time! By request, I've started a pinglist for future OOF runs of RR. Just let me know if you would like to be added to it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fjRKPRM.png[/img]
fjRKPRM.png

RR Raffle Winners

Congratulations, everyone! Four winners have been selected, and now's the time to choose your prizes.

1 @Chamilet
2 @Twizz
3 @Fumarate
4 @Ccandydragon

Check out this post for a list of the four available prize packs. Make a tiered list with the same number of choices as your placing. The user who is first gets their choice of prize, the second user gets second choice, etc.

If your prize involves making a choice, I will prompt you for the choice if it isn't included in your prize selection post.

Thank you all for participating in RR once again! We always get such a huge turnout, and it's really heartening to see. I'll see you next time!

By request, I've started a pinglist for future OOF runs of RR. Just let me know if you would like to be added to it.

fjRKPRM.png
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
Aw yeah! Thanks!
1. Plague Variety Pack
2. Treasure Marketplace Genes
3. Sparkle

Would love to be on the OOF pinglist.
Aw yeah! Thanks!
1. Plague Variety Pack
2. Treasure Marketplace Genes
3. Sparkle

Would love to be on the OOF pinglist.
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
Oh wow! Was not expecting to win anything, that's so awesome! Thanks so much!

1) Marketplace Genes
2) Daisy Chain

And I would definitely love to be added to the OOF pinglist.
Oh wow! Was not expecting to win anything, that's so awesome! Thanks so much!

1) Marketplace Genes
2) Daisy Chain

And I would definitely love to be added to the OOF pinglist.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
whoa! so excited to have won, sorry im a little late i assumed it was a dom pinglist [emoji=fae laughing size=1] 1) Sparkle 2) Plague Variety Pack 3) Marketplace Genes 4) Daisy Chain
whoa! so excited to have won, sorry im a little late i assumed it was a dom pinglist

1) Sparkle
2) Plague Variety Pack
3) Marketplace Genes
4) Daisy Chain
Rose Quartz Golden Key Copper Gear
ahahaha
friendly second ping for @Chamilet~
friendly second ping for @Chamilet~
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
Oh Sweet!! I dont' think I've ever won first place before. I'd love the Treasure Marketplace Genes, please: Shaggy (Gaoler) and Wintercoat (Gaoler)

Oh, and please add me to the pinglist.
Oh Sweet!! I dont' think I've ever won first place before. I'd love the Treasure Marketplace Genes, please: Shaggy (Gaoler) and Wintercoat (Gaoler)

Oh, and please add me to the pinglist.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59