Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 130 131
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VLmy1YZ.png[/img] A new question! Answer: [spoiler]Loyal[/spoiler]
VLmy1YZ.png
A new question!

Answer: Loyal
V6q1MAV.png
I just got this question:

Q: Which of these traits about Ridgebacks are true?
A: An intense dislike of water.

and it said my answer was wrong. the correct answer is "Intense dislike of humid weather." just wanted to put that out there :)
I just got this question:

Q: Which of these traits about Ridgebacks are true?
A: An intense dislike of water.

and it said my answer was wrong. the correct answer is "Intense dislike of humid weather." just wanted to put that out there :)
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
[font=trebuchet ms]@xSuperMario64x not sure if you missclicked and mixed up the correct answer and the incorrect answer or what, but "An intense dislike of water." is correct [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547071601233887255/1072509996627132456/image.png[/img]
@xSuperMario64x not sure if you missclicked and mixed up the correct answer and the incorrect answer or what, but "An intense dislike of water." is correct

image.png
1fjEhCh.png
@devigarbage I wish I had screenshotted it. I'm pretty positive I clicked the right answer and it told me it was wrong. idk what happened. :<
@devigarbage I wish I had screenshotted it. I'm pretty positive I clicked the right answer and it told me it was wrong. idk what happened. :<
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
I couldn't find this question in the list (ctrl+f)

Q: This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing, which one is it ?
A: Longneck Mender
I couldn't find this question in the list (ctrl+f)

Q: This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing, which one is it ?
A: Longneck Mender
@lunawolf23 That one is in the list, it's just one of the many where there's an error in the formatting of the question. For this one, the space between the comma and "which" is missing:

This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing,which one is it ?
@lunawolf23 That one is in the list, it's just one of the many where there's an error in the formatting of the question. For this one, the space between the comma and "which" is missing:

This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing,which one is it ?
Pronounced Zo-no-reh-so | He/Him | I also go by Zoey & Zo | Prone to Infodumping

Ice Flight!!!!
____Directory____I'm ahead of server time by 3 hours____Dragons for Sale____
____Clan Lore (WIP)____My Fandragons (Mostly Transformers)____Wishlist____
YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
@lunawolf23

Did you copy-paste the question? The questions listed here are exactly as they show up on Tomo's Trivia, including spelling/grammar errors.
@lunawolf23

Did you copy-paste the question? The questions listed here are exactly as they show up on Tomo's Trivia, including spelling/grammar errors.
@Maki yup I copied, maybe they fixed some spelling errors
@Maki yup I copied, maybe they fixed some spelling errors
@lunawolf23

Thanks, I changed the question.
@lunawolf23

Thanks, I changed the question.
?????
?????
evIwcId.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 130 131