Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ BRIGHTMYTH ] aether kitsune
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 162 163
@Snafflewyrm
of course :)

@Grendaline
thank you! I don't have any copies on hand (that series didn't sell particularly well RIP banescales) but @CCandyDragon was interested in a copy as well. if you would like a reprint, it might be cheaper for you two to discuss splitting the blueprint costs?
@Snafflewyrm
of course :)

@Grendaline
thank you! I don't have any copies on hand (that series didn't sell particularly well RIP banescales) but @CCandyDragon was interested in a copy as well. if you would like a reprint, it might be cheaper for you two to discuss splitting the blueprint costs?
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth @Grendaline that would be 1750g on us both, amazingly less that the usual 2350g! i have nowhere near that amount but I'll tell you when I get that, grendaline!
@brightmyth @Grendaline that would be 1750g on us both, amazingly less that the usual 2350g! i have nowhere near that amount but I'll tell you when I get that, grendaline!
Rose Quartz Golden Key Copper Gear
ahahaha
@CCandyDragon sure, I’m happy to wait until you do!
@CCandyDragon sure, I’m happy to wait until you do!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx old-oaks-2.png
jt3PpxV.png
Hi! could i be added to the pinglist please? <3 I cant edit docs on mobile
Hi! could i be added to the pinglist please? <3 I cant edit docs on mobile
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
HEY when you have a free moment can i get on the pinglist? i am floored @ how wonderful yr skins are aaaaaa
HEY when you have a free moment can i get on the pinglist? i am floored @ how wonderful yr skins are aaaaaa
Just want to say i managed to get one of your custom recoloured skins and i really do need to tell you just how wonderful your work is. I cant wait to make lore for this new dragon too! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83875438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838755/83875438_350.png[/img][/url]
Just want to say i managed to get one of your custom recoloured skins and i really do need to tell you just how wonderful your work is. I cant wait to make lore for this new dragon too!
83875438_350.png

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
@Pride @fatui of course! added :) @End0scrypt WOW, you got a copy of that recolor! I can't say how happy I am that one went to you, I adore what you did with my other tiger + rabbit skins. excited to see what lore will be given to this one [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Pride @fatui
of course! added :)

@End0scrypt
WOW, you got a copy of that recolor! I can't say how happy I am that one went to you, I adore what you did with my other tiger + rabbit skins. excited to see what lore will be given to this one
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth I am so glad you like what i did with your skins! Theyre so fun to play around with lore wise!
I'm currently brainstorming the lore for Angel, the new tiger i just got, but im currently theorising that she is Morgan's 'other half' and and came from a different dimension where the 'good' won against the 'evil.' I currently have that in the main dimension the two sides are still at war!

If i ever get the final skin (forests in the night) I'm planning to make a third which came from a realm where the 'evil' won against the 'good.' (but that is a huuuge dream as there are so few copies of it in existence!)

But thank you so much for making such amazing skins! I love your work so much!
@brightmyth I am so glad you like what i did with your skins! Theyre so fun to play around with lore wise!
I'm currently brainstorming the lore for Angel, the new tiger i just got, but im currently theorising that she is Morgan's 'other half' and and came from a different dimension where the 'good' won against the 'evil.' I currently have that in the main dimension the two sides are still at war!

If i ever get the final skin (forests in the night) I'm planning to make a third which came from a realm where the 'evil' won against the 'good.' (but that is a huuuge dream as there are so few copies of it in existence!)

But thank you so much for making such amazing skins! I love your work so much!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Hello! Can you relist my PA of “MYTH IN THE MOON”? I need a few more days to get the gems if that’s ok
Hello! Can you relist my PA of “MYTH IN THE MOON”? I need a few more days to get the gems if that’s ok
image.pngtMdI6DW.pngimage.png
@End0scrypt AH </3 forests of the night is a 1 print private custom, sorry! you will not find that one for sale anywhere unless the commissioner themselves puts it on the AH at some point. I love that idea... alternate reality tigers... evil tiger be like: White @Lerathum [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FS99IVDXEAIT4GG.jpg[/img]
@End0scrypt
AH </3 forests of the night is a 1 print private custom, sorry! you will not find that one for sale anywhere unless the commissioner themselves puts it on the AH at some point. I love that idea... alternate reality tigers... evil tiger be like: White

@Lerathum
FS99IVDXEAIT4GG.jpg
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 162 163